Chapter 3: Fateful Day.

Hi!Now this will be when Aiden finally knows Xander it's his mate! HOW WILL HE REACT!? O.o

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V.

Finally the day... Oh my God! When I woke up I had to calm myself and tell me to breath! I even ran to the bathroom and dress better than usual! My hair is spotless and I even have Cologne.When I got downstairs I kissed my mom's cheek, said good morning to everyone and left just like that to my car. I drove to school as soon as possible. Why? I have a gut feeling that my mate's there.Don't know how but I do! [It's me imbecile] Darius comments.[Well sorry for being confused stupid wolf.] [Aiden,not the fucking time, find our mate!][Woah woah chill.][JUST DO IT!] [Okay okay.]Jeez,I can't do anything when he gets like this(in fact he never gets like this). So I Get out of the car when I reach the school parking lot.What I did not expect was group of females reaching to me.Okay, I know I'm an Alpha, popular and good looking,but this is stupid. What the hell!? Oh, well, no one here it's my mate.[The hell they are!] [Calm Down Darius.] I pass everyone in a politely matter and finally enter the school... Then it hit me.That smell... that mother fucking smell.It was like a males perfume, strange, but I must admit that was one if not the most addicting smell ever!It fucking turns me on by just smelling it.[Follow the scent and you will find our mate] [Very well.]Then Landon and Jared walk to me and try to talk. "Hey man! Congratulaaaa-... " Jared stops talking.Him and Landon just watch me wide eyed.I must have my eyes glowing purple, the color of Darius (my wolf) eyes. "Sorry guys, gonna find my mate " Then I walk away.

People don't mess with me(thankfully)[They better not ]Darius comments.[Okay you need to calm down.]Then I felt him roll his eyes.Who does he thinks he is![Your wolf.] Ugh!Oh well, no time for that cause I reach where the smell it's at his strongest,the music room.Strange,This is HIS hanging spot.Maybe it's that Hazel girl. Oh, well,she is pretty and that will explain the male scent.Right?[Idiot.] It's what Darius comments.[What did I do now!?] [Whatever just open this door.]Which I did.But when I open the door and close it,what I found wasn't what I was expecting....at all.

Xander was the ONLY one at the room.[MATE!]Darius chants.[What!? Darius that's impossible! He's male! I'm straight! Plus I haven't seen this happened before!] [It actually has. Now shut up and get to him!]I just look at him. He was sitting in a chair on the center of the room with his legs crossed with his eyes closed.Like he knew I would come here and was waiting for me.I didn't like that...but his next words were what concerned me the most.After what seems like forever he finally stood up, opens those beautiful eyes of his and walk until we were 3 feet apart... And said: "Hello Mate~"With one hell of a smirk.I didn't know what to do besides standing up in shock.Then he lift up my chin with his hand.Sparks run all over my body.The Darius did the unexpected,he pureed.He mother,fucking,purred.WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?"I will make you Mine Aiden Harleston Veldon mark my words" [Uh just do] Darius comments.[DARIUS HARLESTON WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!] He just ignore me,cursed wolf. Then Xander lets me go and walks out of the room just when the school bell rings and shivers running down my spine.

{Reaction in 3...2...1}

MOTHER F****!!!! No! No No No No No No No No NO! What the fuck!? Xander Lenstrange it's MY mate!?[Yes he is~]Omg! What am I gonna tell my dad!? My mom!? The pack! Friends! I'm mated with a guy and a vampire at that!...They will not accept me! I can't become Alpha and have pups!I fall on my knees when everything finally kicks in."Oh I'm so Fucked."[Stop being a drama queen,it will all work out, it's destiny after all and the Moon Goddess did all this for a reason]Darius assures me.[Re-really?] [Yes,now go back to class.]I stand up and walk to my first class while Darius leaves.Don't ask me how was the classes or even how I got there cause I have no idea.The only thing running on my mind was one thing... Xander and what Darius told me.What am I gonna do? Will my parents, pack and friends not accept me?...The next question is: Do I even like Xander? He has just been a bastard to me since day one.I don't even know the guy. I sigh to myself.This is messed up.

Luch brake finally comes and I sit at my usual table and there's no sign of Xander or his crew."Aiden, you okay? " Landon Asks. "Yeah, peachy" "Did you found your mate!?"[Hell yeah I did and he's sexy as fuck!]Darius says. Jared asks with excitement. "...Something like that" "What do you mean 'something like that'?" He protest. "I will explain later okay? Now it's not the time" "Bu-" "Jared That's enough"Landon cuts him off. "Fine, but you better tell us, we will help you man. We always do and you can trust us." "Thanks man." "Any time Bro."

Suddenly Xander and his crew come to the cafeteria's stage.Now this is the part when I'm about to shit my pants. What he's doing there!? Oh, right! It's the stupid day of the week when he plays a song... Tsk. Why today of all days!?!?!?!?Fuck Fuck Fuck."Hello Ladies and Gentleman, ready to Rock your worlds!?"Xander says with his intoxicating voice and the crowd cheers.[You can rock mine~] [Omg Darius!] [What?] [Shut up.]"Now,I have a big announcement" The crowd suddenly grows silent. "I have found my Mate"Females whinne all over the room and even some males."Sorry Beautifuls, but for now on I will be taken, I will still be singing thought. Hope that compensates for your broken hearts.Then he blows a kiss and the crowd cheers again. A fucking kiss... HOW DARE HE! HES MY MATE![OH HELL FUCKING NO!HES MINE!]I growl a little from my throat and The guys notice with wide eyes.Shit. "What the hell was that? "Landon ask and Jared narrow his eyes. Omfg... Does he know!?!?!? "Nothing, just that there's something stuck on my throat." "Be careful, dont want you to get sick or anything"Jared says. HE KNOWS! "Idiot, werewolves don't catch colds, they do however growl when they are either pissed or jealous" NOT YOU TOO LANDON. "Spill the beans Ai." Jared demands. I look down. "you will find out in some minutes." Both frown and nod."Hope these reach you my beloved, cause I'm dedicating you "If I had you" by Adam Lambert"

People cheer even more then he starts playing with the band. Let me tell you... he has an amazing voice. Plus there was such passion on his words... And... they were all for me.He was so into the song that he even closed his eyes.When the song ended people just cheer like crazy. I (Like always) just stay in awe."Now, question. Are y'all okay with gay!out. [If it's with you Hell yeah I am]Darius comments and I facepalm.90% of the people there cheered like crazy... I was impressed.I must admit, I felt special."Wait a minute... " Jared say and turn his head to me with narrowed eyes. "...Holy shit" it's just what Landon says."Then, give a big applause to my male mate Aiden Harleston." People get wide eyed... Same with Jared and Landon and they all stare at me.[Say something]Well, a man's got to do what a man's got to do.So I stood up and talked. "It's true, Xander Lenstrange it's my mate.Now I will appreciate your full support on this one as a person and future Alpha." I look at the silent crowd. Suddenly someone stands up... It was Jared and Landon and they start clapping their hands. After that one by one stands up,claps and cheers.I was taken by surprise.Never should have thought that the school would accept me, no, us just like that.I just smiled.[Idiot,of course they do.]"Now now, After that I just wanna say one more thing..." Xander finally says.

We all looked at him and like always he took me by surprise. "As you now know, he's my mate. So I just wanted to say: You mess with him, you will be sorry. Oh, and bitches better back off.You can't turn him straight or anything, it doesn't have to do with that,but the fact that we are mates. So don't even try, got it?"[Just marry me] [Darius...you...ugh] [What?] [Whatever.]Xander says with a smile.I hate to admit this... But I actually blushed from embarrassment. But he was just with a straight and determinate face.Again, surprised."Thank you for all your attention." Then unexpectedly (not really for the events of today) the crowd actually cheers. Xander smirks and gets off the stage with his crew.

He walks up to me and smiles."Relieved?" He ask's. Wait, did he actually did all this... For me?[Duh, he's perfect I'm telling you.Told you everything would work out.] "Jeez you are so slow, of course this was all for you silly.Why would I need to come out anyway?" Then I did the unexpected... I hugged him.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

💜The end~...of the chapter.Hope y'all like it! Comment and Rate~🎵