Chapter 8: Suspicions.

Hola mis preciados lectores!Are you excited for Chapter 8!?If so here you go!Pic of Aiden's and Xander's car's.Melody's name it's. "Necrofantasia" with the program called "Synthesia." Enjoy~💖

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V

I was out of words.Xander Lenstrange, my mate, ask me for a date.[OMG!  O.M.F.G!  STUPID AIDEN YOU BETTER SAY YES OR I SWEAR I WILL TAKE CONTROL AND DO IT MYSELF!!!]... ignoring Darius I look at him.He had a hopeful expression. Since the answer was obvious I just smirk and say: "It better be worth it mate." He was in shock, then he smile and respond. "Of course it will, my wolf~" Then he kisses my cheek. Damn, I really wanted that kiss somewhere else.[You are not the only one, I bet the fangirls are cursing like me already cause this author it's a tease.] I know right? Fucking damn it Xander. "Tomorrow,drive to the school at 12pm.Dress casually and sexy for me will you?" He smirks and leaves just like that I can't help a smirk myself.

Xander's P.O.V

I feel so...ALIVE! The way he smirks! His face, he's fucking everything! This date will be perfection! People better not ruin this for me or I will kill! Okay okay, I'm not that bad.I will just hurt them really, really badly... Okay?Pfft!Sorry, that was too dark for humans.Now, I need to get a bitch out of the way.

Walking down the hall to the basketball court I found what I was looking for in it.Brice.I approach his team.The coach knows not to mess with me (like the whole school staff). "Brice, come here, we need to talk." Brice has a confident smirk on his face when he approaches me and we walk to the locker rooms. "What is it cock-sucker?"

This bitch doesn't know who the hell he's talking to doesn't he?Wait, this only means that he talk to MY Aiden in such matter? Ha! Oh, now you got into my bad side. I was so pissed off that I just punch his ribs (Think I broke some... Oops) and he fall on the floor on his knees.Pulling his hair I stare at him with a cold matter. "Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to me in such matter scum?" He was wide eyed cause he didn't stand a chance when I attack him.Brice knew that he couldn't even try to attack me, so he just stare at me with fear. Good, he should have. "Listen here and listen well, you don't talk to me, my mate or anyone close to us in that matter anymore... Got it?" He just nods. "Good, oh, and that threat to Aiden it's off. If you dare to say something... " Then I whisper in his ear. "I will tell daddy dearest what you have been up to." He goes wide eye at my cold words. "H-how do you know about that?" Brice ask scared. "None of your business. " Then I smash his head to a locker and leave him unconscious. Then leave the basketball court like nothing happened.

Brice's P.O.V

When I wake up I found myself at the nurses office.Wait... NURSES OFFICE!?... FUCK!...Fuck,fuck,fuck, fuck!Damn it it Hurst! I underestimated that pure blooded bastard! He does live for his little. I didn't stand a chance and I fucking knew it.He knows, he fucking knows!!!Damn it! Leaving  the nurses office (they didn't want to let me go since I have 3 broken ribs but I didn't care).Walking out of the school I found the person that I least wanted to see.Tsk.

Aiden's P.O.V.

After all my classes I walk out of school hoping that Xander it's near. Just then I see Brice injured trying to get out of the building.He probably got into another fight, but he never was this injured. Weird,this got me worried. But that got away when he approaches me with a furious expression. "Be glad that blood-sucker got your back." Then leaves pissed off.Wait what?What happened? Did Xander beat him up? Why? When?Confused I just walk to my car and drive home.I will just ask him when we meet tomorrow.

Xander's P.O.V

You have no idea how I wanted to beat the shit out of him.How dares he.Tsk, he's lucky that Aiden it's his brother. If not, he would end up with way more that broken ribs.Driving to my 'magical' mansion I try to calm down my anger.After parking the car I get out of it and walk in.Hoping for people to get the memo of leaving me the fuck alone...but noooo. Of course fucking no!Worst of all it was the most egocentric, homophobic piece of shit I know about!

"Alexander.Why are you here so soon? And, you stink of mutt." Then he narrow his cold eyes. "Some disgusting mutt didn't know his place, so I teach him one." I say with disgust and a cold tone.The bastard then look at me like a amused 'really? ' expression. "Seems like you are not such a shameful being and know our traditions,we are above those animals and they should know that.Of course, the top it's me." He says with a dominant tone and I couldn't be more disgusted. "Can I please leave to my chambers? I need to take this disgusting smell off me." "You may." Then he walks away and I go to my room.

Alexander's P.O.V

After talking to the scum that it's supposed to be my heir I walk to my studio.Weird, he had a cold stare, but fire in his eyes.He was mad, something you don't get to acknowledge often.That shameful piece of shit it's up to something. Better discover what it is, it may be to my disadvantage and that I can't tolerate that.

Ellen's P.O.V.

Like hell I will believe a cheap story like "I made a mess." There's something wrong with my baby boy and I will find our what.Walking to his room I Just open the door since nobody it's there at the moment.That's when it hit me, a smell, and not just any smell.It was a masculine smell that I didn't recognize.Must admit it was quite good (not better than my husband's thought, gosh that smell.) Okay, no time to get turned on [Exactly,we need to know what's wrong with our pup.]My wolf answer's.I sniff everything and I found the strongest smell at the bed. What was amusing it was that it was some 'weird' smell at the bathroom and with weird I mean sexual, semen.Looking thru his things I found a pack of condoms... Strawberry (guess he takes up his mom on that one.) and a chap stick with the same flavor.Okay,my son it's gay....

OMFG MY SON ITS GAY!WAIT! BUT HE HASN'T FOUND A M-.... maybe he has after all.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Omfg Ellen knows! What will she do?! What about the date?!Brice!? Alexander!?!?Will they kiss!? Keep reading and find out!!!Comment and Rate!!!❤