Chapter 4:Bro's.

New chapter!Pic of Darius (Aiden's Wolf) Hope y'all enjoy!Songs name it's "Ascendance" By Lindsey Stirling.💚

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V

I hug him... just like that.But you know what the weirdest part is? I'm not disliking it... at all. Sparks run all over my body at the moment with his chest and arms all over mine."See? You shouldn't be afraid of rejection, Aiden you are an Alpha that is going to become a great leader one day. Don't waste your time on this matters, I got your back. Always." Xander whispers on my ear and like a pup I just snuggle on his neck.

He does a hand gesture and everyone leaves the cafeteria. Okay now I'm embarrassed."Listen."He tells me when he let's go and I hate it.I want us to stay like that.Shit."I wanna properly get to know you and vice-versa.Do this the right way,I don't want this to be just a spark.What I want is this to be an actually romance and for us to become an actual couple, not just a spark because we are mates." I go wide eyed. He surprises me yet again. Never would I have imagine he thinks like that.[That's our mate for yah! 💙] Darius tells me.I nod to Xander.

"So... What now?" "Whatever you want." He tells me. "You can ask me whatever you want." He adds with his damn beautiful and sexy voice. I might become addicted to it I thought to myself.[Yeah... He's like a drug, one of quality at that.] Darius adds to my statement...crazy wolf.[Crazy in love I'm sure am~💟] [Whatever Darius,shut up I need to think.] I answer internally rolling my eyes."Okay, let's get things straight." "I know what you mean, but... Shouldn't we get things... Gay?" Oh gosh I can't believe this guy. "Whatever,so... you are my mate and I want to actually get to know you.So,you are a Pure-Blood Vampire Lord.Don't you think it's weird that we are mated being different species and male?" "I have seen it countless times already, so I don't mind" Xander answers. "...How old are you again? " "527" He murmurs, but Aiden hear's it clearly. "Omg I'm mate's with a Pedophile." "Hey! I'm not a Pedophile thank you very much! For your info. I'm still young as a vampire!" "A 527 Vampire goes to a high school... Suuuure, not creepy at all and of couuuurse you are not a Pedophile." I say messing with him. "Oh, you are gonna love this Vamp... Wait for it" "Like I'm gonna let you take the lead just like that." He chuckles. "And how are you planning to take the lead princess?" DID HE JUST CALLED ME PRINCESS?! OH FUCK THE HELL NO! [Pfft! Hahahahahaha] My wolf laughs at me.[You know he called you princess too right?] [Nah, he hasn't met me and we are different.So you are a 'Princess' huh?...pfft].That wolf will pay one day. "A better way than your Pedophile ways that's for sure." "Oh really?" "Yes" [You are so gonna loose.] [You are supposed to be on my side Darius!] [Or our mate's ~]Tsk.

Suddenly Xander takes my wrists and pull me against the table."Better ways you say?" Then he whispers in my ear."I would like to see you try,Pup." Then he pulls my ear and I blush while he passes his hands on my hips.Don't ask me when I spread my legs cause I have no fucking idea. What I know it's that he's way too much.Darius doesn't say anything at the moment at all...the traitor.Alright if he wants to play let's play, they don't call me Alpha and a popular Jock for nothing.Suddenly I flip us around so he's on the same position as I was.He just smirks and the bell rings.I let him go,he stands up with a smile and kisses my hand."See you around my wolf~" Then leaves. He just fucking leaves... That bastard.[Daaaamn Xander.] [...] I just facepalm at that comment.

After that I didn't see him again and went straight to the pack house (My house).Oh, yeah you might wonder: Where's the pack? Shouldn't Omegas be around cleaning like some cliché?Well in my house they just clean once a week and cook sometimes. My family are not cocky about having control and everyone it's equal. We all have our houses and clean them. Plus my family likes privacy and to be able to relax.So it's a Win-win.Anyway Me, Landon and Jared went straight (God that word it's disturbing to me at the moment I swear.) to my room.

We just closed the door and since my room it's sound-proof we can talk properly. "Okay... Before you start I-" Aaaaand I was cut off by Jared."WHAT THE FUCK MAN!? WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL US!? WE WOULDN'T MIND AT ALL, WE WOULD HAVE HELP YOU! YOU OUR BEST FRIEND AND LEADER!" "True that Aiden,we have never given you a reason to doubt us... What the hell!" Even Landon is screaming (Which it's super rare... That means he's really pissed). "As I said... I found out this morning and was in shock. I spent hours thinking of the situation and that's why I didn't told you.Plus hey, if your mate would have end up a male... Would you be chill!? Heck no man. Since I can remember I imagine my mate as a female. Now it's a guy, and a Vampire at that." I sigh and rub my temple.Jared sigh's. "Sorry man, I lost control there without knowing" "Yeah, me too, we should have listen to you" Jared then Landon says."It's okay, I would have done the same." Then smile at them and Both hug me, I definitely hug back."Thanks Guys... for supporting me" "No problem Ai" Landon answers. "Anytime Bro"Jared says.We separate and sit down in different places in the room.

"Soooo... What now?"Landon asks. "Don't know yet, I... want to get to know him first I guess" "Hey,Me and Landon have actually spend time with him and in my opinion he's awesome. Not that I like him that way, so don't get jealous like an Alpha would."Jared says."He's Right Ai, Xander has been awesome to everyone that I know of, including me."Says Landon."Better give him a chance huh? Oh well, what could possibly go wrong expect that I don't like him? " [DON'T JINX IT!] [Calm down Darius, gosh.]

"By the way, guys, not a word to the pack or my father.I wanna still think about it, and don't worry about the guys that come to our school, I already shut them up with a command in my Alpha voice"They both nod and say "Yes Alpha." "We should go to the party before they suspect somethings wrong." They agree and we go... We take baths, dress up and go downstairs to a party for my 18 birthday at the pack.Hoping he's doing the right choice.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Hope it emits your expectations. ^^Comment and Rate!💜