Chapter 2:Who I am.

Hey there again!Thank You for reading this!Hope this will emit your expactations!💛

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Xander's P.O.V.

After taking a bath I get out with a towel on my hips with music blasting all over the room. I love music, that's one of my main hobbies.Yeah, it's strange with me being a Pure-blood Vampire Lord Xander Lenstrange Vaugan. I'm from one member of the most prestigious Vampire families and Coven for Centuries. Oh, yeah I'm 527 years old, I know crazy right!? Now, no I'm not a pedofile, I just go for younger people and it's not my fault that they have human years! Plus they go to me not me to them! Okay!? Okay. Oh my, I'm with sass today and that's not me. Practically I'm a laid back person.Right now I'm dressing up, fixing my hair and putting eyeliner. Gay you say? I say fuck you.Eyeliner it's hot as hell... And so my black nails, I'm not an actual emo I just dress like one because it's likable in my opinion.I'm just a normal popular guy I guess, which I hate, people just pay attention for my social status, talents or good looks. They don't like me cause of my personality (With exception of my friends and Brothers of course).Gosh I hate people, I like sex though ...a lot.I used to manipulate humans and other species for my pleasure,until I met one individual, Aiden.Since I met him in our first high school year I haven't touched anyone. Why you ask? Well cause he's my mate.

Walking out of the mansion I get on my charcoal grey Ferrari.What? Though I was gonna get in an Audi as most of the stories here? Well no.I start driving. Why would you pick on Aiden you all ask? Well the answer it's easy: cause I want a person that it's not afraid or cares about my social status. I want a natural and honest person. Aiden it's honest that's for sure, but I didn't want him to get into my arms so easily cause he's my mate. I want Aiden to actually fall in love with me and that's why I make him hate me. I'm gonna make him fall like it should be, step by step.It's old fashion, I know, but have you seen some mates!? They just met and start acting like they are a married couple that have been together for years!Here's my thought about that: BITCH YOU JUST MET HIM/HER! YOU DON'T KNOW HIM/HER! DON'T SAY THAT YOU ARE 'IN LOVE' JUST CAUSE! OH, AND DEFINITELY DON'T SPREAD YOUR LEGS CAUSE HE/SHE ITS YOUR MATE!...that goes for males and females. *Sarcastic bow * Thank you people. I know I know, I'm an asshole but hey at least I'm honest.

So I finally get in school. Why do you go to school if obviously you know all the stuff that they teach there? Well, I actually take special classes that teaches me about today's era and how it works,which they are some that I don't know.Getting out of my car and walking in the school would be the most easiest task of my day... Just walking and let people stare.Suddenly I see my crew walking to me.

"Heeeeeey~" Says Hazel, she's a really cool girl and everything, you make her cry prepare to be sorry

"Heeeeeey~" Says Hazel, she's a really cool girl and everything, you make her cry prepare to be sorry. "Still in abstinence I see~" Comments Jason, he's the Joker of the crew and my Best Friend."At least I can hold it up, unlike you"He needs 'release' cause off...well that's not for me to explain."Touché" Smirking i proceed to hug Leo and Gil. "Hey G, L"
"Hello Xandy" "Hey" Says first Leo then Gil. They are my Brother and twins. The twins are inseparable since birth... And that was 274 years old, so you get the idea.Plus... They are mates. Nobody knows about this expect me, my mother and the crew.We finished the hug a long time ago and walk to our usual hanging spot, the music room.Why there? Cause we are actually a band. I'm the vocalist/guitarist... I know how to play a lot of instruments but in the band that's what I usually play.Jason it's the Synthesizer, Hazel the 2nd Guitar, Leo it's the Drums and last but not least Gil it's the bass. We play once a week at school and people love us. Our love for music it's big and we plan to do this until we "graduate".We keep talking until the bell rings and we all walk to our respective classes.

After those boring lessons my second favorite time of the school finnaly gets here... Lunch,first one?When we get out.The crew and I go and sit on our usual table and discuss 'Important' matters." Sooooo." says Jason Smirking. "Sooooo." says Hazel with the same type of annoying smirk."So shut up" "Tomorrow it's the day Bro" Leo grins while Gil chuckles.It's true... Tomorrow it's Aiden's 18 birthday and that means he will know I'm his mate.I'm exited, nervous,happy, stressed... a roller coaster of emotions at the moment.He may not accepted... but I haven't wait for 500+ years for my mate to be rejected. I'm coming for you Aiden... And I will make you say yes."Yeah, it's the day" "What will you do? " Gil asks. "What comes to my mind at the moment plus what we planned"I said smiling."Kya! Omg! Yas! Oh oh you definitely have to tell me the details! Pleeeeease~" Hazel fangirls and begs. "I will think about it" "yes! " "Fangirls " Says Jason shaking his head. " I want details though" He says. "Hypocrite" "and you love it " we all burst into laughing at that moment.

Then I do one of my favorite things... Watch my beloved.His smile, gestures, laugh, everything it's just so beautiful. Damn I'm whipped and he doesn't even know.Hell I'm not even 10% of his day...but I will change that and that's a promise.The crew keeps talking since they know I'm in whipped-mated wonderland(that's what we call it). It's not that bad, we have 6-packs of abs, nice biceps, a well formed V ,a great smexy package and hips to die for. Oh what I will do to all that walking sin. Oh shit better stop before the boner comes.Getting back to an actual topic I was staring when... OH HELL FUCKING NO! DID THAT BITCH JUST START TO FLIRT WITH MY MATE!? MOTHER F****!Oooooh she's wolf meat! Bitch you better walk away... Uh just wait before i- .My thoughts were cutt off by Leo. "Bro your fake smile it's showing " Sighing I stand up and walk out since the bell it's about to ring.

They know I constantly control myself to not get jealous.But in the end, I'm on the wrong, he doesn't know plus he has a mind and heart of his own. I should respect that.The day passed by like the wind and I was finally at home laying on my bed.Please... Please accept me. I beg on my mind, hoping for my never-ending love for my charismatic, honest, loyal and beautiful mate.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

💙This is the end people! Hope you like it. Now you saw what's on Xander's mind and why he does things.I had fun writing this. Hope y'all like it! See yah next time!Comment and Rate! *winks*💙