Chapter 19: Desperation

Anime in the video is: "Sailor Moon" and the character "Sailor Neptune".The song's name is on the video. Enjoy Precious Reader's ~

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Xander's P.O.V.

After we cummed for a second time I Peck him. "You should go to class." I say smiling. "I should... " He says then kisses me.We cup each others faces and keep making out.We dress up and clean up after that.Is last period already and I felt guilty about it, his education it's important after all. "When you get the material that you lost today I will help you catch up Kay?" Aiden looks at me like he didn't expect that at all and answer's with an: "Okay." We sit down on the desk and start talking while he has an arm around my neck, pulling me against his warm chest until the bell rings and we have to go in separate ways.One thing it's for sure, I didn't want to leave his side for one second.But that's how it is.Sighing I walk to my car, get in and drive to Starbucks where I would meet Jason to pass time.

Aiden's P.O.V.

We had to let go,I didn't want to though.I felt so relaxed, even if we did all that, it didn't feel uncomfortable at all.My drive to the pack house finally ends and I park the car.When I get inside the house I go take a bath.After that I dress up and go eat something (since I didn't eat at lunch) [You did eat something though~] Darius purs. [Darius!!!] Suddenly Dad talks to me,interrupting my scolding and possible fantasies. "Pup, today some younger members of the pack have club activities. So it's up to you and some other members to do the perimeter rounds." "Very well dad." He pets my head and leaves to do some work at his office. It's not the first time this happeneds, so I'm not nervous.Mom it's buying clothes while Melody is taking piano lessons.

It was already 6:30pm when I started my rounds. [Looks clear.] Darius comments. [Yeah.] We have the whole west area since the night shift it's for the adults.Suddenly I heard a growl and some shapeshifters and rogues apear (it was like 20 in total). [This was definitely planned,be careful.] Darius says getting serious.[ I will.] I couldn't say more when one of the rogues attacks me.

Xander's P.O.V.

I was shopping with Jason when I felt a huge pain on my chest. "What's wrong?" Jason ask's worried. "Aiden." I give him the bags and my wallet then run to my car. I turn it on and drive like crazy, he might be with the pack. If so, WHAT ARE DOES INCOMPETENT PIECES OF SHIT DOING!? I'm already close to the pack house since the mall it's closed and I call Jared. "Hello-" "WHERE THE FUCK ITS AIDEN!?" "He's doing some runs t the forest-" "FIND HIM!" I say and hang up, park the car when I can find it, get my knife, turn off the car as fast as I can and run thru the forest trying to get his scent.When i finally got there I watched as 12 enemies we're surrounding my mate,this one being already unconscious with some of the other enemies.

Being pissed was really a poor excuse of a word to describe what I was feeling. Oh no, I was furious.I didn't even let the talk when I started to fight,let me tell you that these guys were poor when it came to combat. Aiden lost cause of quantity and they took him by surprise. How do I know this? Cause they are almost all of them bleeding with bite and claw marks,it looks like they got a hard time dealing with him (which I'm proud).I decided to cut their throats since it will be faster.

Finally there was only one left... this one thought I snap his neck. Fucking shapeshifters and werewolfs, thinking they can mess with my mate.Tsk. When I was done I run to Aiden and see the wound. His chest was bleeding non-stop and on the inside I was already panicking. I make my wrist bleed with my fangs and let my blood fall on the wound. I can do this with him since his my mate even if he's from another species (it will not transform him though).Then I hug him and pull him to my chest,then picking him bridal style and run to the pathetic, incompetent, irresponsible and idiotic excuse of a pack.Sighing I thought of how I hate it when things don't go according to my plans, something I got from the sperm donor, mother prada and my whole race.

Jared's P.O.V.

"Hello-" "WHERE THE FUCK IS AIDEN!?" "He's doing some runs at the forest,w-" "FIND HIM!" Xander screams at me on the phone.He never screams, ever, so I'm scared of Aiden's condition at the moment.Driving to the pack house I mind-link the Alpha. <<ALPHA,AIDEN MIGHT BE IN DANGER!>> <<WHAT!? FIND HIM! >> Then he mind-links the whole pack and continues his massage. <<Aiden might be In danger, everyone near the area, search for him. NOW!>> I undressed and shift immediately when I get to the pack house (I was on my way when Xander called me).Shit! Whres Freya and Landon!? After gathering a search group (I found Landon and Freya is on her way) we started sniffing, but we couldn't catch his scent, something was hiding it. The only scent we could smell was from some minutes ago, but It stop in the center of the forest. Fuck! I shouldn't have left him alone, I'm supposed to be his fucking Beta! I feel so bad.The Alpha and Luna are searching too and they are pissed.

Landon's P.O.V.

I finally reached Jared and got to hear the whole situation.He feels the same way I do, guilty.Cause sometimes we leave the work for him to be with our mates. I'm supposed to be His Gamma. I feel so horrible. Daniela and Jasmine are helping in preparing the medical team and we are all desperate to reach Aiden.Not only cause he's the future Alpha, but cause his family of our pack and we all love him.He's an awesome friend and I will not loose him!

Freya's P.O.V.

Shit shit shit SHIT! I chant as I in dress, transform and start running thru the forest. I can't lose my friend and Alpha... I just can't!

Mark's P.O.V.

My pup it's missing and he might be injured! I'm so worried and so pissed at the same time! But more for myself! I should have gone with him on the runs! My trail of thoughts stop when I saw a vampire caring Aiden in his arms, his eyes we're totally red.A vampire only gets his eyes red when they feel a lot of anger, it's feeling lust or it's using their abilities.This vampire it's not feeling lust, and not using his abilities... so he must be feeling pure anger.But why? Judging by his posture and cold stare I can tell he's a Vampire Lord (I can see the difference since I have interact with some) and they are known for being cold and most of all,having an overwhelming aura.Why-...and that's when it clicked.

Ellen's P.O.V.

Now it all makes sense.This Vampire Lord it's my son's mate...

Jared's P.O.V.

Oh shit, Xander's pissed, Aiden it's wounded and everything it's gonna get out.

Freya's P.O.V

When I finnaly get there, not only I'm too late...but Xander is here too, and with this I know that the secret will get out.

Landon's P.O.V.

I hope everything turns out for the best...

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Did yah like the Chapter? Did yah?  Did yah? Did yah? Comment,Rate and Subscribe Beautiful Reader💕