Chapter 14:Confessions

Hey there my previous readers!!! Pic of their high school. The melody's name is "Sekaiichi Hatsukio Ost 1 TRACK 15" for the anime "Sekaiichi Hatsukio".Enjoy~
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V

Waking up I go and check my phone notifications.Everything was just the same stuff, except one message.Xander texted me last night: "Ciao my wolf, I apologize for not responding your message last night. I was at the pool with my brother's (remember I told you I was used to cold weather? Well, that's one of the reasons).Promise that I will make it up to you.Buonanotte mio lupo.❤" It warmed my heart to the fullest after I searched the meaning of that last sentence.

After my morning routine I go downstairs and sit down at the table.My dad and mom exchange glances with one raised eyebrow.Brice it's looking at me like I'm an alien and Melody with curiosity. "What?" I say. "Nothing, just that you have a stupid grind on your face and we have never seen before." Brice comments. "Sorry hun,but I have to give this one to Bry." Mom says. "Yeah pup, something good happened? (Good!? Are you kidding!? I found my mate and he's the fucking best!)[Oh nothing special,just got a handjob from my mate~]"Nothing, just relaxed I guess." [Yeah right~] [Shut up Darius! Gosh!] "Mjm." My mom says starting to eat. "Ellen for mother's sake! Say your thanks to the moon goddess first!" Dad comments. "Well, fist of all-... Melody,princess, go to the other room until I call you kay?" "Yes mommy." She responds and does as she says.Aw, so cute. "First of all, that bitch has gave me nothing, who cooks every day? Me. Who had sex with you to make your 3 children? Me. Who took and still takes care of your children almost all the time? Me. So, when that bitch does all that, theeen I say thanks." Dad only puts a hand on his nose, probably asking himself why him.Brice just smirks and say's ''Amen to Ellen." I just shake my hand with a smile. "MELODY COME HERE BABY! 💕" Mom screams and then Melody comes out and sits on the table again.Dad only shakes his head and starts eating after all. "Mommy was all that about?" Melody asks. "Nothing important baby girl,just eat." I answer with a sweet voice and Mom gives me an approving nod. Then we all eat.

We finish eating and it's Brice turn to wash the dishes (since he's been bad lately A.K.A like always).I walk to my car and start driving to school (Brice has the same car as mine,only in the color blue so he drives himself to school).After parking the car I get out and walk inside the school, were my friends are waiting for me.Bro hugs and hello's are being done and said. "Jared told me everything, good for yah Ai" Jasmine tells me. "I wanna know everything about it! Landon doesn't know anything." Daniels says. "I wanna know Bro." Landon says smiling. "How about today at lunch or after school?" "After school." Landon says with a nod. "Okay." The rings bells so we can't keep talking and we all go to our classes.

When the bell rang for lunch brake I leave the classroom and walk to my locker to put my things in there.After I finish someone kisses my cheek provoking sparks and after I turn around I see a smiling Xander. "Hey Aiden." Really?Like hell I'm gonna greet my boyfriend and mate like that.I go grab his hips, pull him closer and kiss him.He seems surprised but soon kisses me too and slowly puts me against the locker.After some minutes we pull apart. "Oh my, didn't know you were the showing off type~." "Just greeting my boyfriend properly~." "I'm surprised that you can do this and say that so soon." He says honestly impressed. "You are my mate, and I need to start acting like it.Whenever you are a male, a vampire and a Lord at that.I'm an Alpha and I should act my part in the end, and I can't do that without you." I let it all out, getting everything out of my system.

Xander just stay's there wide eyed.
Then gives me the biggest grind I have seen until now on his face. "You really are for me." Then kisses me.We keep kissing, forgetting about the peoples stare's...then someone clears their throat and we look at the person.It was Xander's crew. "I know you might wanna eat him up Xander but you have to let him go to class." The guy with glasses said, I forgot his name. "Tsk." "Oh my, I never thought I will see the day Xander Lenstrange it's pissed." He comments yet again. "I know right!?" The girl said. "You shouldn't mess with him you know. "One of Xander's brothers, the blond one said and the other brother just nods. "I know I know. " The guy with glasses say. "Wanna hang out with me at lunch?" Xander asks.After thinking about it,cause of my friends, I end up agreeing.I wanna get to know my mate after all.Then go to class.

It's lunch time and I told Jared (that was in the class before lunch with me) that I would spend time with Xander and he told me that he understood.Then Xander appeared. "Ready to go?" "Yep." "Don't mess with him to much okay!? " Jared screamed when we were walking away.I answer with a "You wish." and Xander just burst out laughing.Watching him laugh I just stare smiling as his fangs show with his beautiful face and I will even dare to say grace.He may dress as an emo (that much I know) but he's nothing like that.Neither he's the Vampire Lord stereotype, he's a really nice person for all I know.Intelligent, calm, composed.More than what meets the eyes.At first I just saw a prick with some power, but I was wrong and as time passes I just get more sure about being with him.Xander brings a feelings that I have never experience, but the most noticeable is... peace and when my heart pounds so mush that I can't calm down. When he kisses me I forget about the world and concentrate on the feeling of his lips, of him.I wanna meet him more and know if I actually have feelings and if I can spend the rest of my life with this person. "Here we are." Xander tells me opening the music room.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Hope y'all liked it! Rate, Comment and subscribe!★