Chapter 9:Is it me or are things getting heated?

Ready for how this suspenseful moments turn's out? Here's how it goes~(Some of it)

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Ellen's P.O.V

Damn it,what do I do!?Okay, calm down Ellen. Act like nothing's wrong, Aiden will tell you when he's ready. You have to trust him.[Yeah,damn it... Our pup it's growing right under our noses!...]My wolf says then whimpers.[Aw, don't be sad, this is a good thing after all.] [...Okay.I wonder who his mate is though.] [Same.] I spend the rest of the day acting like nothing happened.I don't want to tell Mark since I'm sure our son it's waiting the right time to tell us and I will respect that.I just hope that it's the best decision.

Alexander's P.O.V

He wants to play? Let's play.hmm. Since I don't want that lowlife to notice me more than it should I will just lay down for now.Then I will have someone follow him.Tsk,I have work over seas for 4 months.Then I will have him watched while I'm gone and then have the report.Just you watch, I will have you learn your place.

~Next Day~

Xander's P.O.V

I finish dressing up and walk downstairs and get to my car.Driving to the school I start to get nervous. Relax, it's not your first date (it is with your mate though).C'mon Xander, get it together.

Aiden's P.O.V

I'm already in school and I have to wait just 5 minutes when Xander parks his car besides mine.He gets out without turning it off and I admit I just check him out in awe.Damn he's hot, [Daaamn Xander.] [DARIUS!Ugh!] [What?] Shut up and don't ruin this for me. [Bitch you know who the fuck you talking to!?]Oh, shit... he's pissed.[I know,I'm sorry okay? Just... Stay quiet for today would you?] [...Fine.] He finally leaves and Xander it's finally in front of me.
"Hey babe."He says kissing my cheek and I think my face will be pink for the rest of my life."H-hi, Xander." He chuckles.

Xander's P.O.V

Damn I wanna eat him right here."Want to go in your car or go in mine?" He thinks about it. "Yours." Walking to my car I get in and don't open the door for him cause I don't want him to feel like I'm hurting his manliness.It's disrespectful for werewolfs,even more for Alphas.He gets in and starts sniffing the car right away.It has black ice scent on it mixed with my cologne and my actual scent.Believe me when I say this, when those 3 things are together it creates an explosive smell even the Alpha beside me it's falling right into it.Maybe it was a bad idea to get him in my car?Shit. I keep driving and he's staring at me with a lustful look once in a while.Damn it if he keeps this I will lose control.

Aiden's P.O.V

This car it's a ride to the boner factory.Right now I just wanna fuck Xander.Tsk.[You think you are the only one!?]Shit, even Darius it's long gone.Suddenly "Hey ya" by "Outkast" gets on and I can't help to sing like crazy.What!? The song it's one of my all-time favorite! Xander starts singing with me and we live the song.I think this is the first time we are relaxed with each other.It was so nice I forgot about the smell.When the song finishes we are laughing our asses off. "I didn't know Alpha boy had it in him." "Are you kidding!? That's one of my Jam's!" "Mine too." Xander says chuckling then looks at me."You wanna eat first or do something?"...hmm. "Do something." Of God that sounded so wrong.Xander nods and keeps driving.He finally Parks the car at a Ice Skating Center... Shit.We get out of the car and he gives the a jacket( That its surprisingly big). "Take it, don't want you to be cold." "Thanks, but how about  you?" "Meh,I can stand low temperatures." I nod and we get in.

I'm embarrassed but I end up admitting it to Xander."Xander..."
"Hmm?" "I... I can't  skate." I expected a laugh or mocking comment.Instead I got a warm smile and a: "Then I will teach you." His smile was heart melting. We put our skates and get onto the ice.Xander offers his hand's and I take it without thinking twice.Chuckling he teaches me little by little and never let go of my hand's.
He's actually a good teacher and when I'm comfortable he let's go on my hand's.I skate and actually don't fall down and enjoy it to the fullest.Then I see Xander skating by himself like a professional, the bastard. Is there something he can't do!?He moves gracefully and keeps smiling. I admit I have never seen him smile so naturally. He's totally  relaxed.We get tired of skating and get out of there to his car.Again, fucking smell.He holds our hand's
together and the sparks continue."You hungry?" "Yeah." Then he starts driving with his hand holding mine and only leaving it to change the car's lever.

Parking the car to a Caribean restaurant and we get out of the car. He already has a reservation and we sit down.The waiter (which I must say was trying to flirt with MY mate... fucking bitch) took our order's and left.We start talking about our hobbies. I tell him how I love sports (specially swimming), music, video games,running in my wolf form and joke with friends.Xander listens to me like it's the most interesting thing in the world with a smile and tells me what he likes too.He likes music,traveling, art,sometimes sports and video games.In the middle of our never ending conversation the food arrives but we keep talking and never take our eyes of each other.We ate in a comfortable silence. When we finish we get out (he payed, I didn't want him to but he insisted since he was the one that invited me) and get to his car again.The sun it's setting already.We keep switching between conversations and singing. By the way, never did I took my eyes of Xander or didn't  pay attention to the orgasmic smell of his car.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

💛💙And that's all
        For now folks!💙💛

Comment and Rate!