Chapter 31: Explanations

Here's the Chapter, enjoy~

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Victoria's P.O.V.

I let my babies go (they may be over 200 years old but I don't fucking care!) and we go to the Royal Mist Pack House so that I could explain everything.We all sit down at the living room.Everyone of the pack left, the only ones in the room we're: (Xander, His mate, Mark, Ellen, My twins, Mark's Beta {A.K.A.The extra of the extras of the book}, Xander's Mate Beta-Gamma- and Delta {the last one had her mate too} ) .Drinking some tea that Elli gave to me I started talking after putting it on the table.

"First of all, I'm not a pure-blood.My Father was a Warlock and my mother transformed him before I was born and inside my mother.So I have magic, and you too Xander,Leo and Gil.I use to practice magic in secret since a Vampire with a Warlock was a disgrace to the two species at the time.When I was pregnant of Xander I still used some magic and with the twins I didn't, so Xander has more probability of having magic. Alexander is a conservative type and hates anything that is different form the common thing.I met Ellen and Mark when I was studying in their high school,of course I was taking some advanced courses.We we're really good friends at the time.But Alexander came for me,we were in a relationship already and gosh was he perfection in my eyes.My mate, I finally had my mate and he wanted me... no... he used the term "needed me".Since he is a Vampire Lord he needed me to fulfil my role as a Lady in that society.So I changed myself completely at the time: my clothes, hairstyle, aptitude etc. Everything he needed me to be, I was.I just wanted my mate,at first he was quite possessive of me.He used to say "no one can admire your beauty in minor clothing except me".I was so happy to be "loved" by him.

When I was pregnant with Xander he was ecstatic, he always wanted a male to be his heir.But one day, he came from visiting a friend, a powerful Warlock.He showed Alexander something and that changed the way he saw the world.Became the egocentric, control freak, heartless asshole he is today.I wanted to go, but I had Xander, and Alexander would find me and kill me if I took his heir.So I waited until Xander was prepared, but the twins came in after.My plan then changed to wait until Xander gain his mate, thats where I would strike that son of a bitch and so I just did.I will take over the Coven and make everything right again, plus I will get myself back.Xander I don't know what he saw about you, but it is important and the only thing I know is that it has to do with your mate too.You are destined for something big and I know that much.Please forgive me my children for ignoring you all these years while you suffer in the hands of that beast." I finish with a bow.

Suddenly 3 people hugged me, it was my children, the ones I have always wanted to love freely.Xander told me how it's okay and asked If I could teach him magic.I agree and loved the idea of having time with my son.My twins said that they will not yet leave the mansion and will live with me for some time (and that they also wanna learn magic if they have the ability).Xander decided to stay too, but he will be with Aiden most of the time.I met everyone and catch up with Elli and Marky(I'm so gonna keep using that nickname).When I returned to the mansion with Xander it was a pain in the ass to put order, but they understood who ruled then after a while.Everything is settled, I have everything he used to own... I feel so empty thought.He never loved me in the first place, yet I can't get over the fact how much I yearned for him every minute of my life.

Mark's P.O.V.

I hate see Vicky like this, so does Elli.She visit us and vice-versa. She's like she used to be, she has everything,except the lover she wanted the most.It's sad, but we are helping her and she's one of the strongest women I know. Brilliant,elegant yet vulgar, confident, honest, loyal and most of all loving.I hope she can get a second chance mate, cause she deserves it.

It's been a while and everything has been settled.Xander is like a son to me.The twins are getting there too.I don't care if they are mates, the Moon Goddess put them together for a reason.

Ellen's P.O.V.

Finally I have my best friend back! I know she's down cause of Alexander but she will pull thru.The coven and the Pack made a pact.Now we are allies and stronger than ever.Brice disappeared 4 months ago, after the incident with Alexander.We have searched for him and I'm worried sick.My baby, where are you? Do you know that you make me cry every night cause I don't know if you are alive? Baby I love you...

Leo's P.O.V.

So we study like always but now we have Mommy with us and I love her! I have a parent! Gil is the same shy guy, but he's in delight too.Our relationship can be open already and we are at peace.We are worried about when Mommy told us about Xander, not knowing what would happened makes me nervous.Anyway school is nearly ending and I think this will be our last time studying (for me and my brothers) ,we are done.I have my lover and I don't need anyone else... ANYONE!

Gil's P.O.V.

Everything is alright, but, why do I have this bad feeling? Not only for Xander and Aiden, but for everyone?

Hazel's P.O.V.

It's so good that my prediction didn't kill any of us.Well, now that that's out of my conscious, I'm so happy!!! Wanna know why!? CAUSE FREYA ASKED ME TO MARRY HER! AAAAH! I'm in pure bliss! I'm gonna marry my mate! We are gonna take our time though, but we are engaged nonetheless! 💖

Jared's P.O.V.

After that incident we are still training and working to be a better generaration for the Pack.School is over but a our lives are not,now we are hoping for a better future.

Jason's P.O.V.

School is over and I'm going to College after I finish my Senior year (I was a sophomore).I'm gonna keep working for Xander, the twins and Victoria since I really don't have anything else...

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Liked it? Rate,Comment and Subscribe! 💙