Chapter 29: Preparations.

Enjoy~ *Bows*

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V.

I'm currently taking a bath, Xander has made me call him every 2 hours since a week.He told me that it was for my safety and that I shouldn't protest, not that I did.I love him way too much to do so.Suddenly I get a text from my mate: //Meet me at the beach.I got a surprise for you.❤// Blushing I respond: //Okay,be there as soon as possible.// I finish my bath, dry and dress up.Walking downstairs I inform my parents that I'm going on a date with Xander and leave.After reaching the beach I get out of my car and try to find Xander, but I don't see him, weird.Suddenly something pinches my neck, a needle I think.I didn't know what it was cause darkness consume me before I had the chance.

When I woke up I'm chained up to the floor and on my knees.The room was dark and wet, it reeked of blood, silava, pee and other substances that I couldn't figure out.Trying to stay calm I breath deeply.Don't worry, Xander will check up on you if you don't call him and he will search for you. [Aiden,let's wait and see how we can get out.We need to find other options too.] [We do,meanwhile we need to know who's behind this.] And like someone read my mind, a figure appeared in the room.A tall man, with tan and well formed.He screamed royalty and dominance, and his scent told me that he was a vampire.His clothes we're a robe like I have seen in movies like Underworld or something. "Hello  mutt, seems like you regained consciousness.Now that you are, you better be ready to experience the punishment for your sins..." His voice let out pure hate towards me and I didn't know why,gosh I haven't seen the guy in my life.What's up with people I don't know and hatred towards me? My mind couldn't progress more ideas since I felt a kick against my ribs.

Xander's P.O.V.

When I was in a meeting cause of orders of the sperm donor I felt a pain on my chest.Immediately I called Aiden, not caring about my earlier conversation. It didn't respond and I panicked.I left the meeting immediately without saying anything.When I got into my car I took off my overcoat and pull up my sleeves till my elbows while I called Jared. "Hey man! How are y-" "Aiden." "He's not with you?" "What are you talking about!?" "He told his family that he was gonna go to a date with you.What's wrong?" "Aiden will not come back for a while, don't worry, I will bring him back soon as possible." "WAIT XAN-" I hanged up and called Leo.It will take too much time if we fight with the wolves, they are not ready. "Sup Xan-" "He has Aiden." "See you in the house, he's not there." "Very well."

When I reach the house, I notice that the servants are all gather in the living room. "Sir Xander." Randy, one of my best says. "Speak." They not to mess with me at the moment,my eyes are bright red since I found out that Aiden has been kidnapped. "Your Father has your mate in his personal torture chambers." "Thank You." "Please Sir Xander,spear us,we all here are on your side." "I will be the judge of that later,now,you better not be lying,cause if you are im gonna rip your skin with my own hands." They all pale and nod.

Reaching the training room I change to my battle clothes.

A leather vest, pants and boots of the same material

A leather vest, pants and boots of the same material.I have used outfits like this for battle since they exist.I find it comfortable, plus, it serves for playing too~.Leo and Gil enter the room along with Vistoria.My brothers have their on battle outfit,same material as mine.Victoria however has a dress like always,damn this woman and fashion.We got our weapons and drive to the location. Victoria decided to get there later.We had this planned since I discover who my mate was, in case of emergency.

When we get out of the car there's the rest of the servants around the Villa. Did the sperm donor really thought that I would back off cause of this? Pfft! Suddenly Jason,Hazel, Freya, Landon, Jared, Mark and Ellen arrived. "I told all of you to stay behind." "Xandy,it's our son and their friend, like hell we would." Ellen responds. I shake my head with a smile. "Have it you way." Stopping in the middle I spoke in an authority tone: "Listen up and well cause I'm only saying this once.If you plan on staying I suggest you get the fuck out.He will kill you if I enter that room for your incompetence, if you kill me y'all die cause he wants to torture me and finally I will kill you for just standing here after this is over." Everyone just leaves, good, if they resisted I would've kill them anyway.One tries to shot me from behind, Leo shots him first, imbecile.Really, if they know how many wars we have fight and won, why try to attack? Do they don't have the proper number of cells?Gosh.

When we enter the Villa there's the sperm dono's actual bodyguards.The other except me and my brothers fight them while I walk to reach my mate.My desperation getting the best of me.I reach one of the room, open the door and find my mate with a lot marks and bleeding.Aiden, my mate, my love and fucking everything. That's it,this motherfucker will die today even if it's the last thing I do.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Hope y'all enjoy, Rate, Comment and Subscribe.