Chapter 26: Trust

💜Bonjour de beaux lecteurs~

Melody's Name: "Elements" By Lindsey Stirling

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V.

Everyone got paralyzed by his tone, even that random asian guy.It show just how he affects the people around him, including me. I asked: "What's going on in here?" The guy shyly and with a scared tone answers : "S-sir Lenstrange,it's a pleasure t-to meet you again." Leo and Gil are on each sides of Xander with cold stares each. "Do you really think you can fool me Eiji?" Eiji go wide eyed. "N-no S-sir I didn't mean to offend you-" "Silence! I have an idea why are you here at my and my mate's presence.Now,I order you to leave our sight." Eiji became panicked and sad. "Xander." He turns to me. "Don't be so extreme, the kid just like you, big deal." "You wouldn't understand!" Eiji said with desperation. "What did I told you Eiji!?-" Then Eiji actually whimpers at his harsh tone.

Freya and Hazel leaved since they understand this is not their 'batle'.Jason just stays there, like some kind of bodyguard.The twins just look with a cold stare towards Eiji.I have never seen them like this,their stares gives me shivers. "-Now,what did you do!" "I...Sir I... I tried to claim you as mine." Eija ends up saying while lowering his head in shame. "I want you to leave, now." "No!" Xander gets wide eyed at Eiji's 'no'...like he has never heard him say it coming from his mouth. "Sir I will not leave! You are mine! I'm yours! And this!-" He tears his shirt and he has some type of dog collar in his neck. "Is proof of our lo-" Xander slapped him before he could finish. "You fucking lowlife! How dare you! And in front of my mate!-" Eiji was on the floor with teary eyes, staring at Xander. "I never put a collar on you! Wanna know why?! You could never satisfy me! No one can! Except my mate!-" That make me blush. "-I would accept just one a kiss from my mate than your ass!" Eiji was a sobbing mess already. "Sir Xander, I love you!" Xander make a disgust expression. "Take him away before I brake him!" At that order the twins with Jason took the sobbing Eiji out,he was screaming, pleading and begging Xander to take him as his. Like he was some kind of toy.Everyone in the cafeteria stayed in silence and ignore the situation after seeing Xander's expression.

Since I was pissed I just walked away while Xander followed me.I can't believe he was like that! How can he be so cruel!? It's pretty obvious that the guy was desperate and lonely! Xander just did the final blow to end up braking him! Ugh! He's was so cold! Like he didn't care about him at all! Sure I like his loyalty to me but this is too much! "...Aiden." I turn around to face him. "Don't 'Aiden'' me! How could you!?" "He bring it to himself!" "How so!? Huh!? He just likes you for fucks sakes!" We we're currently in an empty classroom. "He knew what kind of relationship we we're in! Besides, I ended up things with him 50 years ago!" That make me shut up for a second while making my chest hurt, but then I remember another thing I didn't knew about him. [Aiden, he might have his reasons...]

"Oh yeah about that! What kind of relationship did you two have!? Huh?! Cause he told me that you are a sadist! If that's true, why didn't I hear it from you!?Just... Why?" "CAUSE I DON'T WANNA TREAT YOU THE SAME!" He ends up saying in desperation. "You are my mate for fucks sakes! I wanna treat you right way and wait for the right moment to mark you and just be with you!" "Yeah suuure, you always stop things when it comes to marking! We like each other and are mates! What more do we need!?" "See!? This just proves my point! You are not ready to be mated!" [Aiden,he has his reasons] ...What?.... [Aiden, don't-] "What do you mean that in not ready!?" [DON'T DAMAGE THE BOND!AIDEN!]

"Oh you wanna know why aren't you prepared!? Fine, I will then!... " He waits for me to back off, but I don't I wanna know his way of thinking. "You are still a pup! You are not ready to be an Alpha! - " [...stop him Xander!] "-You let your brother damage you! You still want approval of mommy and daddy for everything! You need to start thinking about yourself and what you want! I'm not just some Luna that will go by your pace, ever though of that? Our future? Of course not! You only worry about mating! Well guess what! I'm not gonna mate a person that hasn't told be that he loves me in the first place!" Xander is breathing hard, full of rage... "X-xander I-" "Don't! Think of everything I said! Then you can call me and talk to me." He turn around to walk when he stops to say: "And yes, I'm a sadist, but I would never hurt you for my sexual fantasies. And yes I'm cold, I have been raised like this and nothing will change that....and... I do love you,I wanted to say it in the right moment, but I guess not everything goes according to my plans." Then leaves.

I just stayed there.My mind is blank,I feel numb and empty. [You brought this yourself Aiden,you better fix it!] Darius said before leaving me.My heart feels like it received a punch... It hurts.Is this really what Xander feels? H-he told me that he loves me.Do I love him? ...I'm doubting, he's right, I don't know if I love him.Is it because he's a guy? Would I be sure if he we're a girl? That I will never know I guess.What I know is that I need to put myself together and finally think what I want and how I feel about Xander.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Hope you enjoyed the story so far.Now, I will take some time off since I have a lot of school work.Plus I need to analyze how am I gonna write all this to get where I want to.Thank you so much for reading so far, expect chapters soon.Bye bye precious reader's.

~AiraHeiwahima