Chapter 25: Acceptance

Sup my pretty readers? Enjoy~

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V.

After dinner me and my dad go for a walk thru the forest. I'm nervous, he my inspiration and admiration.My dad and Alpha.He looks at me : "Well?" "I-I'm... " I could talk properly I was so embarrassed that he was disappointed at me, I could see it in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry Dad! I was so afraid that you or the pack wouldn't accept me.I have a male mate, I can't have pups like you always wanted (I wanted too).And-" Suddenly he hugs me. "YOU IDIOT PUP!IT DOESN'T MATTER! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A FRIKING CHIMERA AND I WOULD ACCEPT YOU! YOU ARE MY PRIDE AND JOY WITH YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER! My pup,I love you, please.. don't you ever hide something like this from me ever again.Got it!? " His voice was weaker than normal, he was actually hurt and I provoke it.While hugging back I respond : "Never again Dad, ever."

After all that there was finally time for bed.Surprise surprise, my family gave us permission to sleep in my room.At the moment we are cuddling, feeling each others warmth.He completed me.Xander was snuggling at my chest while actually snoring in a cute way.I fall asleep after him....

We skip school the next day. Currently on the river in our packs territory.Cuddling while sitting on a rock, the water reaching or chest. "I wanted to talk to you about something." "What is it Xander?" I was worried, he never use this serious tone. "You better beware of my father.Never,under any circumstances, meet him or go after him.Okay?" I nod. "Why though?" "He's the most cold blooded creature I have met.I don't want him to hurt you, that's why." "Very well, but only for you." I answer as I kiss him head and he seemed to relax.But deep inside I was concern.Dad told me after we talked that his father is practicly royalty (A King) in the supernatural world,even now.

We spend there, talked,make out,but not so far...I am still kinda sore.I still
feel weird when it comes for me being... you know, the woman part.Im an Alpha and like to lead.Xander under me, damn, that's the ultimate fantasy.Anyway he still uses my clothes even when his brothers brought him a bag full of clothes.I found that so cute, I love seeing him with my clothes.Xander's brothers, Jason and Hazel visit the pack today. My dad met them and seem to realize what Jason was with my mom, the wouldn't tell me though.They liked the twins though, they spend time with Melody and she loves them too.Brice is no where to be seen and I'm still worrying about him.Why is he like this?Freya finally told my dad about Hazel and he with the pack accepted her.She was so happy about it.

The next day (after a night full of cuddles) we get in school again. Everything was peaches and cream when suddenly a small and delicate guy with green eyes gets in front of our table, looking at me with rage.

 Everything was peaches and cream when suddenly a small and delicate guy with green eyes gets in front of our table, looking at me with rage

{Author's Note: Imagine him with green eyes.}

"You!" He points at me, even though I haven't seen him in my life. "You really think you can satisfied him and have him!? Well, you don't!" Was he talking about Xander? "Who are you talking about?" "I'm Talking about Sir Lenstrange!" Now that I know he's talking about my mate I narrow my eyes at him. "He's mine." The guy goes wide eyed at my statement,what? Is true.Hes my fucking mate. "He haven't fuck you hasn't he?" At that I narrow my eyes even more (if that's even possible)  and he starts to laugh. "If he did, you wouldn't have said 'He's mine' but 'I'm his.' " What's he talking about?After putting his hands on the table he gets close to me at look into my eyes. "Listen here and listen well wolf,Xander has special desires that you could never fulfil.So you better back away." Without thinking it I growl.

"Bitch, why don't you walk away!?" Freya says after hearing his comments. "You better leave vampire." Hazel adds and Jason stays quiet while thinking about something.Anyway,what does he means that 'I can't satisfied' Xander's desires!?"I'm not leaving until Sir Lenstrange gets back where he belongs, what he wants!" "What are you talking about!?" I ask in desperation.  "Oh,the little mate doesn't know what my Sir wants and needs? How pathetic!" I was growling already. "Fine, I will tell you-" He says now with a shaking voice.  "Sir Lenstrange is a Sadist." What...

After getting out of shock I ask him: "What?" He smirks : "What you just heard, Xander is a sadist and there's no way that you can possibly satisfy him.So back off and let him take me." The guy said with confidence in his voice.But,Xander and I are mates, he should be able to tell me all this on his own.Why hasn't he?Does he not trust me enough? All these thoughs got around my mind as I heard that. [Aiden,trust your mate.] [But how? If he can't even tell me about his fetishes... How can I trust him to be honest with me?] [You can talk this out with him later on, but right now you need to make this vamp go.]

Alright,that's it! Freya was about to beat him up when me and Hazel stop her.Hazel didn't stop glaring at the guy though.I stand up and glare at the guy. "Get the fuck away from my sight before I beat you up so badly that you won't recognize your face." I say with venom on my voice. "Try me bitch." He answer ,and just when I was about to deliver the first punch... "What is going on in here?" My mate ask with a cold tone.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Enjoy it? Comment, Rate and Subscribe. 💖