Chapter 32: Memories.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Xander's P.O.V.

It's been 9 months and there's still not a single fucking clue about that fucker! I swear I will find him and tear him limb by limb for hurting my mate and family! That's what I think for the hundred time as I look at some papers regarding the Coven.It's been a year since Aiden discover I was his mate.The thought brings a stupid smile to my face remembering my Wolf.Damn he has changed, just remembering what he said to me on my birthday cuts my breathing...

~Flashback~

Aiden invited me to a Beach Villa of the Pack for my birthday.Happy is an understatement! A FULL WEEK WITH MY WOLF, JUST THE TWO OF US! OMFG YES! I can't control my anxiety so I just sing until we reach the Villa and it's just stunning.After unpacking and eating (they are some maids that will come only when we ask for them since they live some minutes from here, the pack pays them a lot for it) we take a bath (separately, Aiden's request).When I reach the room with a towel around my hips Aiden is laying down on the bed, naked and with his legs spread. "Xander,you can mark me, I'm ready." I get on top of him. "Baby I'm not gonna mark you, yet, I wanna wait until our first anniversary." I say after pecking him.

"I want to though, so much." Damn, my Wolf is way too beautiful for words. Passing my hands all over his thighs I make him shiver. "Babe,I want to wait, I will however start your training." "Training?" He asks confused, my cute wolf. "Yeah, so you can stretch for me." A blush travels to his cheeks when he realizes what I meant. "Ready?" I ask and when he nods I take off my towel,letting us exposed to the other.Standing up I go search for the lube and the face Aiden made when i left his side was pure sadness. "Im only gonna search for the toys babe." "O-oh." He exclaims wih shame in his tone.

♠♥♠

When i reach the bed again I get between his shivering legs (he things I don't notice) and blindfold him. "Why the blindfold?" He asks a little panicked.I get my mouth near his ear and whisper : "So you feel me more" and then start trailing kisses down his exuberanting neck as I travel down to his chest and then pass to his thighs.He's member is twitching in excitement while I make hickies all over his delicious thick thighs. "Xander... " He says between moans, indirectly begging me to go to his cock.

"Shh baby, don't worry I will get there." He whimpers... omfmg {A.K.A.Oh my Fucking Moon Goddess}.Since he's so desperate I go and start licking his hole. "X-xander! I-its dirty down there!" Aiden scream with some moans. "And so it's this pretty cock of yours." I answer while squeezing his member making him gasp.After letting him go I put some strawberry lube in a small butt plug. "Is that fucking strawberry?" "What? Is my favorite." "God damn it." Since he is relaxed I thrust the plug in one go while he curses, making him add some curses  while more of his beautiful moans escape his lips. "Mnah! Xander, that's not fair!" "Oh baby, I'm never fair." Then I kiss him while cupping his face, making him pull me to him in a hug which our member are rubbing against each other.

After a while I cut the friction and I start just stimulating his hole by moving the plug.He tries to touch himself but I grab his wrist and slam them above his head to continue. "Xander, I need more..." "More what my Wolf?" "Touch me more." Smirking at his reaction (I wanted him to beg but he's an Alpha so I will let him off the hook) I start sucking his nipples.It doesn't take much time to have him when I wanted him since the begging: panting, wet and ready for me.

I finally start rubbing his member while moving the plug.He's moans soon get louder. "Xander, more, please, I need more!" In response I suck his neck making him pre-cum.Then I bite his neck gently while going faster. "I'm.. I'm gonna-!" He doesn't get to finish the sentence when he cums, wetting the sheets cause of his cum trail.Slowly I lick all the cum I can while keeping restraining him from using his hands.When I'm done he's still panting, I let him free of every restrain I had on him.Finally I look at his eyes that are a mix of green and purple.

He pulls me to a passionate kiss.While cupping my face he separates for air. "I fucking love you." Aiden says to then pull me by my thighs to his lap as he starts teasing my neck just like I did earlier.Panting I can just say: "Me too." He starts to rub me after sitting down, his back against the head of the bed. "Gosh you are so perfect." He says while touching me all over with his hands making me go in a silent delight.He starts to rub us together while we make out.My pre-cumming member enjoying the friction,arms around his neck, not letting him go for a second until we both cum.We just stay in the same position, staring at each others eyes and enjoying the sparks and most of all, the magic that our moment produces.

♥♠♥

~End Of Flashback ~

Let's just said we ended up with countless hickies and marks all over our bodies, we didn't mate though.But today will be different,I will finally mark Aiden and make him mine. Getting out of my studio I walk out of the mansion.When I reach my grey Ferrari I get inside and drive to the pack house,remembering more events that happened this last year with my mate.He finally accepts me completely even if I'm a guy.We haven't talked about having a family, but I know he wants one.That will be for another time I guess, right now I'm gonna give my mate the best night ever...

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇