Chapter 22: Dinner

Hello yet again ~

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Xander's P.O.V.

Aaaaaand there's the bomb, right there.What to do? Just look at the parents I say to myself and that's what I do.Looking at Mark and Ellen and I ask for help.They both look at each other.Mark talks to Ellen from mind-link (I know this cause they space out for a second). "Princess, this is Xander.He's gonna be part of the family for now on." Mark says. "Why Daddy?" Melody asks confused. "Baby-" Ellen says taking Melody's hand to continue talking. "Remember what I teach you about that love is love no matter what?" "Yeah mommy." "Well Xander is Aiden's mate.He will be your new big brother."

Melody goes eye wide. "REALLY!? HE IS BIG BROTHER'S MATE!?" She says with enthusiasm. "Mjm." Mark says with a nod. "Can I mommy!? Can I can I can I!?" Chuckling Ellen responds: "Sure baby." with a smile.Melody stands up from her seat and runs to me. "Hello new big brother! Can I call you big brother!?" Now was my turn to get wide eyed.I get out of my trance and look at her with a smile. "Sure little one." Her eyes sparkle and she pull up her hands and makes a graby movement with her hands.Okay, now I'm confused.What does she wants?Again I have to look at Ellen and Mark for her. "Grab her." Ellen says. Huh? What does she means with that? How do I even do that anyway?Now I look at Mark with a "what do I do" look.

He shakes his head smiling, stands up for his seat and walks to Melody and picks it up.Ooooooh, so that's how you do it. "This is how kiddo." Mark says with a smirk, enjoying my state of confusion.Why am I confused? Cause I have been smarted by a 5 year old kid and two 40+ year old werewolves, incredible. "Ready?" He asks me, I swallow heard and nod, afraid of damaging the little girl.Mark puts her on my lap and she smuggles on my chest while hugging me for support. "Support her with your arms and hands Xandy." Ellen says in a mother-like tone and I raise an eyebrow cause of the nickname.She chuckles while I do as she says. Melody is really warm and precious, even I can see that.She gets off me later and we resume our dinner when Brice comes in.

He paralyzes on the spot and says: "What is he doing in here?" "Seems like you already know Xander.Did you knew the he was Aiden's mate too?" Mark asks suggestively.Brice just clicks his tongue. "Well hello Bricie~ missed me?" I say with a smirk.He narrow his eyes at me and the others are confused about our privet encounter.Brice walks passing all of us and walks to the kitchen.Melody stands up from her seat and asks: "Mommy I finished eating, can I go watch some tv?" Ellen smiles and responds: "Sure baby, but brush your teeth first okay?" Melody nods and walks out. Perfect, now I don't have to hold back... He he~

After Brice leaves the kitchen he seats down while the rest of us resumed our meal. "Where we're you Brice?" Mark asks with a serious expression, yet I could see the pain in his eyes. "Around." He responds while shrugging.Ellen narrow her eyes, but ignores him. "That's not an answer Brice." "Well, that's about it.I just walked around." Mark shakes his head and responds: "You will start a more advanced training after Aiden heals." "What!? Why!?  "Cause we need to become stronger so things like what happened to Aiden don't occur again, that's why." Mark responds. "Tsk, I don't need training anyway!"

That disrespectful piece of shit. "Ah really?" I respond him before Ellen or Mark can. "Then if you are such an expert in fighting, how about we have a little duel?" "No thank you.Also, who the hell says 'duel' these days?" "Someone who has live over 500 years and aww, is Bricie afraid?" He narrow his eyes at me yet again. "I'M NOT!" "That's enough!" Mark says while slamming the table with his hands. "There will not be some fight between my son and the mate of my other son!" "I think that's an excellent idea actually." Ellen says. "WHAT!?" Mark says a little mad. "Like I said,Brice can do whatever he wants,he's a man after all." Perfect. Brice looks at his mother like she has just betrayed him, he's not far though. "Fine." Brice says.

We walk to the training area in the forest and he starts striping so that he can trasform. "Which level can I damage him?" I ask Mark that's is standing there besides Ellen. "Which levels do you have?" She asks, damn I love this woman. "There's 1,just bruises. 2 for bloody nose or a part of the body, but not serious. 3 for a broken bone. 4 for the tearing of a part of the body with permanent damage, like an eye or something.Last but not least level 5,death.Level 6 you don't wanna know." They both go wide eyed. "What's level 6?" Mark asks. "Torture." I respond. "Level 3." Ellen responds.Oh gosh yes. "Level 3!? Are you crazy Ellen?!" "Well he need to learn his lesson one way or the other." She says with a stern look. Mark eventually gives up and agrees.

Brice didn't look like he gave a damn about the conversation and it's already transformed.He should.We get in position and when Mark gives the signal Brice tries to give the first attack.I dodge him and brake his paw with my feet,right on the elbow.He whimpers and falls on the floor so I grab his head by his fur and whisper in his ear: "I warned you bitch, now I'm coming for you. Watch your back." Then I let him go and wipe my jeans.Ellen is already helping him with his injuries while Mark just looks into my eyes. "Come here kid." He says while walking thru the forest and I follow.Looking at the sky he says: "I'm not mad at you, I saw you and notice that you hold back." That in relieved. "I just wanted to asks you something." He stops looking at the sky and looks directly at me. "What is it Mark?" "I want you to help out with our new training. Your experience in battle is just beyond all our abilities and  it will be an honour to have you as a trainer." Okay, now I'm surprised. I really didn't expect this. "Very well Sir. "He seems surprised by my fast answer. "Thank you, Xander." He responds after getting our of his shock.We keep talking until night arrives.I walk back to where Aiden is staying and kiss his forehead. "Hey Mon Loup." Smiling I sit down, take his hand and sing to him a little.When it's already late Ellen comes to the room and gives me the best surprise of the day...

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Hope y'all liked.Rate,comment and subscribe. ^_^