Chapter 27: Remorseful

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!  I'm back beautiful, precious and wonderful readers!Ready for more of "Wait.. I didn't sign us for this"!? Then here you go! Sorry for taking so long, I got sick, I got finals in school too and that took me all my time.Now enjoy~ 

P's: If you got any questions or opinions of the story you are free to do so.🙂

Oh! And Thank you so much YukiChan801 for mentioning this story in one if yours.Is such an honour.I recommend her stories (I got curious and check some out),they are awesome!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Xander's P.O.V.

After that incident Aiden hasn't contact me for 2 weeks,I haven't gone to school.That only mean one thing... I was right! HE DOESN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO FUCKING DATE ME OR EVEN A FEELING FOR ME! Ugh!Fuck,I let my insecurities get to me and I ended up insulting him cause I needed to test him.I don't wanna lose him,fuck.These days has been stressful for me.I don't sleep at all.Feeding like crazy and drinking.People annoy the hell out of me by just existing.Maybe is for the best? He's not immoral,he's immature, he's stubborn, emotional, not submissive, stupid at times and most of all... I love every part of that pup's being.I can't help it, he's my mate and has brings me back to life in just a few weeks of being with him.

Signing I keep working on the papers of the company.I feel the same as I did when Aiden wasn't in my life, empty. Good thing I took everything on Eiji. Oh yeah,you might all be wondering what happened to him, well is very simple...

~ Flashback ~

After that fight with Aiden I drive to my personal torturing dungeon.There Eiji was chained up to the ceiling.Shaking, full of fear.When I enter his cell I start laughing.He gets more panicked at my presence. "S-sir, I-I will do anything.Please" His voice was shaking, out of breath, hopeless, desperate and most of all... Broken.

After I calmed down I thought about what I was gonna do with him. Sighing I finally decide: "Since you serve me do many years, I will give you a fast death." Whimpering he pleads me not to and I punch his stomach, making him cough blood.After that he just cries and I let him have his last cry.I cup his face and make him look at me. "I love you... Xander Lestrange Vaugan." After he finishes the sentence I snap his neck. The cracking sound of his bones echoes in the room.He closed his own eyes before dying.Now he's body was lifeless, limp, without that spark I saw when I took him out of the bar that night.I really wanted him to find his mate,but I guess the Moon Goddess will get him one on his next life, if he has one that is.A person was gone,one of my many pets,one of my comanions on many lonely nights when I just wanted to forget everything.But he was obsessed and wouldn't reach happiness in this life, I just put his life out of his misery. Walking out I say "Goodbye Eiji Suzumura." and drive to what I have to call my house.

~ End of Flashback ~

So that's practically it,I'm so done with people's bullshit.I'm even sexual frustrated and that makes me even more irritated.Fuck! I think as I throw the papers on my desk. Aiden...

Jason's P.O.V.

I have never seen Xander like this, he's worse than before, and that was a long time ago.When I met him I was homeless and alone,he saved me and is one of the people I care about the most.The first to accept me even thought I'm from my species.

Freya's P.O.V.

Training has been exhausting these past weeks.Aiden concentrates but sometimes I can see the pain in his eyes.He regrets what happened and wants Xander back.Thinking about it, planning what he wants, train, eat, bath and try to sleep... that's his routine.I hate seeing him like this,everyone in the Royal Mist Pack does.

Mark's P.O.V.

I hate seeing my pup like this! But really he provoked this, he should have make Xander feel appreciated. He's an Alpha and should realize that he needs his mate at all cost.It's our strength, our pride and bliss.I'm so close to scream to him: 'YOU IDIOTIC SON OF MINE GET OUT THERE AND GET YOUR MAN!' But I'm not going to, he needs to learn to take responsibility for his actions and to deal with his mate.In my opinion Xander is more than worthy, he has demonstrated his love for Aiden in more ways than one and I approve.I just hope Aiden stop the bullshit, or it will not be good.

Ellen's P.O.V.

My baby is suffering!Poor him! He's practically dead inside.I hope he doesn't screw up in his plan to take Xander back.Xander is another son to me already.They are so cute together and deserve each other.Too bad Aiden hesitated and Xander exploted.

Brice's P.O.V.

Ha! This is just hilarious! Xander left him already! Hahahahahaha. Well thanks to that my parents don't pay much attention to me and I can do practically whatever I want.It's been the best these past weeks.I'm planning my moving to my Boss place.I will start a new life, free of it all.Nothing will stop me, not even those captivating green eyes...

Hazel's P.O.V.

I was doing my daily predictions when I was it...the tragedy that might occur... Please... Don't let that happend... Please...

Leo's P.O.V.

I never approved Aiden and I never will.He's just not enough for Xander.My brother needs someone that can keep up with him and help him in life, that Mutt can't do that at all! I'm so pissed with him! Doesn't he know how he makes Xander feel!? Xander is devastated at the moment! I don't kill him cause of Xander if not he would be with his limbs separated! Suddenly Gil pecks me and seduces me to get me out of my anger.To be honest he's the only one capable of that, yeah... No one can't do that... EVER! What are you reading at!? I'm just a secondary character, get lost.

Gil's P.O.V.

Leo is mad and I'm just sad.Xander is really devastated and nothing seems to cheer him up.I'm worried about him.If Aiden doesn't do anything as soon as possible I will call him and  convince him to do so.Xander needs him, he needs Xander.I can see the affection in each other's eyes.That warmth.No one could look at me like that except Leo... At all. What? Me too!?  OH COME ON!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Comment,Subscribe and Rate my readers~ Love y'all! AiraHeiwahima out!