Chapter 38//Netflix

A/N Only 2 more chapters left in the book 😭😭😭😭😭

***Riley's POV***
"Morning baby." Calum said smoothly, kissing my cheek delicately.

"Morning Cal." I said, smiling at my gorgeous boyfriend. "What are you doing there?" He said happily, looking over my shoulder at my laptop screen.

"I was just on Netflix. I don't know what to watch." I sighed. (A/N First world struggles)

"How about thirteen reasons why?" Calum suggested. I shrugged. "Calum I've watched that at least a billion times." I sighed.

"Fresh prince of bel air?" He asked and I gave him a bright smile. "You know me so well." I laughed. "I know." He said proudly.

I put the laptop next to the sofa, and sat down, Calum sitting beside me. I cuddled into his chest, noticing his body was considerably colder than usual.

I closed my eyes rather than watching the show, letting Calum's beautiful laugh fill my eardrums making me feel giddy like symphonies were playing in my head, electrifying my whole body.

"Baby, you alright?" Calum asked worriedly. I looked into his eyes, and without muttering a word I kissed him. He moved his hands to my waist. I pulled away for a second, our foreheads resting together. I scanned his entire face. Keeping all of his beauty permanently captured in my memory.

I kissed him again and he was the one to pull away. "What do you say we christen this new house of ours?" He smirked before kissing my neck.

"I don't know, baby. What if you're too sick?" I said worriedly. "Trust me. I'm not." He promised and I simply nodded in response, kissing him again.
(A/N Sorry fam I'm not writing what happens next lol, y'all know anyway.)
***Calum's POV***
"Baby are you sure you're okay?" I asked Riley again, starting to become increasingly worried. She nodded.

"I just don't want you to leave me, ever. I love you too much." She said sadly making my heart absolutely shatter.

"I know, baby. I know. I love you. I don't want to leave you here. If there was any other way..." I said, my voice trailing off. She nodded and kissed my cheek softly. "I know. I'm just going to really miss you baby." She sighed.

"I know beautiful. I'm going to miss you too. I love you so much." I said, a tear falling down my cheek. I kissed her head gently.

"I'm always going to be with you, Riley. Never give up on that. Do whatever makes you happy. I'll love you no matter what and I'll be watching over you every single step of the way." I said weakly and kissed her again.
—————
A/N Damn wow okay. I'm not crying I swear. Diofoeodldlgogiwkkfkgkfkrkf

Stay strong, ilysm <3