Chapter 36//New House

***Riley's POV***
"Riley wake up. Riley. Riley. Riley. Riley. Hey Riley?" I heard Calum say excitedly. I opened my eyes, rubbing them gently with the back of my hand.

"Calum what?" I huffed and Calum jumped up and down like an excited schoolgirl. "Today is the day." He squeaked. "I finally get to look forward to waking up next to you everyday from now on."

"You sleep next to me anyway Calum." I rolled my eyes. "I know but this time it's going to be every day, and we'll be alone a lot..." He smirked making me laugh as I stepped out of bed. "Shut up." I giggled, hitting his bare chest playfully.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my forehead gently. "This is a big step for us." He said in a raspy tone. "I know." I smiled, pecking his lips before wriggling out of his grasp.
***
"Ready?" Calum asked. "Ready." I agreed, nodding my head. He turned the key of the house and swung open the door. Ashton surprised us by arranging most of our things around the house so all we needed to do was sort out our wardrobe.

My breath hitched in my throat. "Calum it's perfect." I squealed. He smiled down at me. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I said happily before my face dropped.

"This place is massive, how much did this cost?" I said worriedly. He shook his head rapidly. "No, no. It's sorted. Don't worry about it." He promised and I gazed up at our gigantic home, my eyes twinkling with delight. I wrapped my arms around Calum's neck and he embraced me. "I don't know what to say." I said genuinely.

***Calum's POV***
"Cmon let's go explore." I said, grabbing her hand in mine and leading her through the many rooms of our new house.

"And this will be our bedroom." I smirked. She glanced around the door. Her eyes scanning the room. "Perfect." She said kissing my lips lightly. "This whole house is perfect. Thank you." I just smiled into the kiss, my hands finding their usual place around her waist.

She pulled back making me frown a little. "Netflix?" She smiled. I laughed and nodded as we struggled to find our way back to the living room.

When we got to the right door we sat on the couch next to each other and logged into my Netflix account, Riley turned on 13 reasons why.

"Riley this show is so sad." I whined making her laugh. "Scared that you'll cry baby?" She smirked and I huffed. "Never." I responded scoffed.

I watched her facial expressions change as she watched the show. She was perfect. I put my hand on her cheek, gently tilting her head towards me. I kissed her softly.

"You're beautiful." I whispered. She smiled and pecked my lips again, turning back to the show. Her face was flushed pink while she watched it. I thought to myself how I'm supposed to tell someone that happy that her boyfriend would die soon.

I suddenly began to feel lightheaded. "Calum? Baby? What's wrong? Talk to me." Riley said worriedly. My stomach began to twist agonizingly again as I clung my arms around my torso. "Shit." I said through gritted teeth.

After a few minutes the lightheadedness faded and my stomach ache subsided. "Baby what happened?" Riley said, a tear fell down her cheek as she spoke making my heart break.

I wiped the stray tear away with my thumb and kissed her softly. "I'm okay. Just felt a bit sick but I'm okay now I promise." I swore to her.

"I hope so." She sniffled.
------------------
A/N hey guys.

Stay strong, ilysm <3