Chapter 32//Ciley

***Riley's POV***
My eyes fluttered open and I looked up at Calum who smiled at me fondly.

Then I remember what happened yesterday.

"Baby I need to talk to you about something." Calum stated, holding my hand. "Okay." I replied, sitting up straighter. He grinned widely.

"You're talking!" He exclaimed loudly and I nodded. "But anyway, you don't have to worry about him, he's not here today or any day until both of us leave-"

"Leave?" I questioned nervously. "Yeah, you see I love you very, very much. Naturally I don't want you in harms way, so I don't want you to have to live here, so last night I... I bought a house." He admitted making my eyes widen. "A house?" I repeated trying to make sense of it in my head.

"How much did it cost?" I asked calmly. He shook his head "that doesn't matter baby." He pouted. "All that matters is that you're safe."

"I love you so much, no other boy I know would buy a house just like that." I smiled at him. He beamed back at me.

"What about dad and Mikey?" I asked sadly. "I've spoken to them already, they're okay with the idea, happy for us." Calum answered, his eyebrows furring together. I nodded understandingly.

"I'm just more concerned about my amazing girlfriend who's so extraordinary beautiful being safe." He said, kissing my head delicately making me flinch involuntarily. His eyes immediately saddened.

"Baby. I'd never do anything like he did, you know that. I love you more than anything I'd never hurt you." He said tearfully. "I know. I didn't mean it. It was just a subconscious thing, I trust you Calum I know you wouldn't hurt me." I assured him, he replied with a small smile.

"Riley..." I heard Ashton say softly as he pushed open the door. "Dad." I replied outstretching my arms as he walked into my embrace. "I'm so sorry kitten. Luke is gone, you don't need to worry about him okay? It's just me, you, Calum and Michael. No Luke." He assured me.

I hugged him tighter like my life depended on it. "And I know you and Calum are moving away." He continued. "But you guys can come back here to visit whenever you feel like it, me and Mikey would be delighted to see you both." He smiled, kissing the top of my head.

He eventually pulled away from me again, Calum securing his arms around me once more. "I love you Riley!" Ashton called as he left the room. I snuggled into Calum's chest.

"You know, this move could be absolutely wonderful for us." He started. "Maybe after a while, when you're ready of course, we could have more than just two in our house?" He asked awkwardly, his hand brushing mine before holding it. "Do you mean..." I started. "Do you mean kids?" I asked skeptically.

He nodded shyly, brushing a flyaway hair from my forehead. I couldn't help but beam at how serious he was about us. "That sounds wonderful." I said breathlessly.

His shy glance turned into his beautiful, crinkly eyed smile. "I love you." He said, kissing my temple lightly. I didn't flinch. I love Calum, I trusted him and I know he loves me too.

"You missed." I said, shrugging. "Hmm?" He hummed, still smiling at me. "You missed." I repeated, smashing my lips on his. He jumped a little but kissed back quickly, his hands resting on my hips as I sat on his torso, leaning on his chest to support myself.

"Baby. Are you s-sure you want to? After e-everything that's happened." He said breathlessly making me roll my eyes. "Calum Thomas Hood. I love you, I trust you and I know you wouldn't hurt me. Don't be silly, of course I want to." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

He smiled again but got out of bed making me pout and whine a little. He turned the key in the door. "You want privacy, right?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes again playfully as he returned to the bed with me.

His eyes scanned over me quickly before he hungrily attached his lips to my neck.
***Ashton's POV***
"Calum's getting some." Michael laughed as we heard Calum and Riley upstairs.

"Michael shut up, that's my daughter. Anyway I'm going out for a walk." I said as I walked out the door, closing it behind me. I breathed in the fresh air and exhaled deeply.

I felt lonely now that Calum and Riley were leaving, although hearing them upstairs isn't the most pleasant experience, I'd miss their company.

I pulled out my phone, dialing Bryana's number. "Ashton? Hey." I heard her sweet voice full my ear drums. "Hey Bry, can I come over? Please?" I said weakly. "Of course you can, is everything okay?" She worried.

"I'll talk to you when I get there." I replied. "Love you." I added before ending the call.
***
"Oh Ashton. I'm so sorry love." She said, holding onto my hand. "I know kitten, I mean I'm happy for them, I really am. I'll just miss them like crazy." I frowned.
____________
A/N Awwww sentimental Ashton. Will Riley and Calum leave Ashton and Michael or will they stay? Let's see if your predictions are right...

Stay strong, ilysm <3