Moving Backwards

Chapter 1

Fem Reader X Yandere-Chan

~SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU WANT TO MEET YANDERE CHAN. This is a PROLOGUE.~

Before you read the story, I must give you warnings. There are themes such as murder and supernatural things which might make some readers triggered. Scenes of an adult nature *Coming soon*😂😂

Also, please tell me if I have made any grammatical errors, this is the first fanfiction I've written, I want it to be somewhat good.

Yanderedev owns Yandere Simulator.

-/-/-

A sudden beeping echoed loudly through the air. You groaned, shuffling over to switch it off, your hand fumbling with the electronic box until you found the off switch.

The clock read 6:30. You yawned and forced yourself out of bed and made your way to your bathroom, which was conveniently conjoined with your room.

You sighed. Moving houses was always a stressful thing, but because of your father's army job you literally could not stay in one place for too long. You eventually stopped caring about when you'd move, and all the faces you met previously quickly faded from memory. After all, there was no point in trying to remember somebody you'll never see again.

Yawning again, you quickly washed up and did your morning rituals, then proceeded to get dressed into your new sailor uniform. The skirt was a bit too short for your liking, but there was nothing you could do about it.

Looking out of your window, you surveyed the area you moved into.

It was called Buraza Town. You remember living here as a child, just before your mother died. You remember waking up in the middle of the night to hear police sirens outside of your window. The police told your father that your mother's corpse had been found, dismembered inside of a trash can.

You shook your head. No good would come of remembering that incident now, you decided to focus on the day. You picked up your phone, and looked at the date.

It was a Monday morning, but more importantly it was the start of your first day at Akedemi High, a private school you'd managed to gain a scholarship for through impressive grades and hard work.

Looking at the time on your phone, you realized that it was now 7:30.

You spent a lot of time reminiscing about the past.

With one final check in the mirror, you headed downstairs. Your father was away at his job, so you'd be alone until he was dismissed.

-/-/-

You left the house, walking quickly down the familiar path. You pulled out your phone to check what today's weather would be like.

The minute you turned you attention away, you bumped into someone and landed on the floor.

"Owww..."

You rubbed the painful part of your head, and looked towards the person who you bumped into.

A black haired boy stood there sheepishly and offered you a hand up.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!"
He tried to help you up.

"It's fine, I wasn't looking where I was going."

You bent down to pick up your phone, which had dropped on the floor.

"My name is Taro Yamada. Nice to meet you." His cheery nature slightly bothered you. What normal person is happy this early in the morning?

Unaware of your thoughts, he continued talking. "You're wearing my school's uniform, what year are you in?"

Slightly irritated, you faked a smile. "Hi, I'm (y/n) (l/n). I just recently moved here, I'm a second year."

"Ahh, I'm a third year. Come on, I'll walk you to school!" Taro beckoned for you to follow him. You sighed again, but decided against being rude to him and declining his offer. You followed, but you sensed an uneasy presence behind you.

When you turned around to check, nothing was there. "Are you alright?" Taro noticed your uneasiness.

"Yeah I'm okay, I just thought someone was behind me." His brows furrowed and he walked a bit closer to you.

"Sometimes I feel that too, like someone is following me, but when I turn around, there's no one there!" He laughed nervously.

You thought that was strange, but brushed it off as paranoia.

-/-/-

It was 8:30 when you both arrived at school, and you had noticed several students gawking at you.

"Why are they staring at me like that?"

Taro simply smiled. "You're a new student, and we don't get many this time of year." You shook your head.

What's so interesting about a new kid in school?

You had also noticed a few girls giving him longing gazes, but it seemed like this guy didn't notice or didn't care.
Besides, it was nothing compared to the legions of students staring openly at you.

Didn't their parents ever tell them that it's rude to stare?

"Well, your class is over there, I'll meet you on the roof for lunch, okay? I'm sure my friend would love to meet yo-" Taro was cut off by a angry, orange haired girl.

"Taro! Where the hell were you this morning, you overgrown Baka!"

"I'm sorry Osana-Chan!" You watched with confusion at the scene unfolding in front of you. Other students had stopped what they were doing and begun staring in your direction.

"I bumped into her!" Panicked, he pointed at you. "And then I had to take her to school, because she's new!"

You gritted your teeth. Blaming you for his own mistakes wasn't going to help either of you.

The orange haired girl, Osana, followed his finger with a glare until her eyes landed on you.

Then, as if some sort of magical spell had happened, the scowl on her face was immediately replaced with widened eyes and a blush.

"W-who are you!?"

You recoiled from her raised voice, and swallowed any hope of normal start to the school day.

-/-/-/-

Sorry there wasn't any Yan-Chan appearance in this chapter, but I promise she'll make a leave an impression on (Y/n) in the next chapter!