So now we've left, going to a new home and start fresh.

"Samara!" Mum snaps her fingers in the front seat.

Oh yes, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Samara Banks, but most people call me Mara. I'm seventeen and I have honey blonde hair that I have grown to my waist, my blue eyes usually draw people in because of how, well, blue they are. I have tanned skin and I stand at about 5'6.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I ask.

She sighs but lets out a little laugh, "I asked how you are feeling about all this." She repeats.

I'm just happy that my parents accepted me as a weretiger, I was scared they would run and scream to the nearest police department and tell them their daughter is a tiger. I could just imagine the police officers face.

"I think it's good, we could do with a new start. So where exactly are we going again?" I ask.

"Crescent Falls. It's a tiny town in the middle of lots of other small towns, not many people live there, but I think that will make it easier to fit in." Dad smiles at me through the mirror.

"Alright then." I reply.

I roll my head in a circle and lay back, closing my eyes.

'I'm excited!' My tiger, Snow, says in my head.

Snow is so nice, she knows exactly what to say and keeps me company.

'Me too! A new change of scenery could be good.' I reply.

'I feel like this is a good thing.' She says.

'How so?' I question.

'I'm not sure, I just have this feeling that something exciting is going to happen there.' She smiles.

'Guess we'll just have to wait and see.' I smile.

'Guess so.'

I zone Snow out and lean against the car door, falling into a soft sleep.

••••*••••

"Mara, dear, we're here." Mum says, shaking me a little.

I open my eyes and look out the window as hundreds of trees fly past. Soon, we go past a giant, wooden sign that says Welcome to Crescent Falls. The town of strength.

"The town of strength?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Oh yes, I read about this. Apparently each town around here has a quality, obviously our town's is strength." Dad explains.

"huh." I say as I look back out the window.

About five minutes later, we turn into the driveway of a small house. It has two stories but it's still small in perimeter.

The moving truck that has been following us stops along the curb.

I get out and mum and dad go to the staff that are getting out of the truck to explain where things go and what-not. Suddenly, I hear a door open and I look to our neighbours house to see a middle-aged women and man come out.

She smiles warmly when she sees me and I return the gesture. The man looks a little confused at first, did I see him sniff the air?

Oh well, they approach the small fence that separates our houses and I go to meet them.

"Hello dear. My name is Mary and this is my husband David." Mary says.

"Hi, I'm Samara, but you can call me Mara. And they're my parents, Katrina and Richard." I reply as I point to my parents.