Chapter 80

Shay's POV

*2 months later-December 24th*

"Okay ladies, just one last question before we sign off" An English 'BBC Radio 1' host asks us as he talks to us via Skype for an interview. I nod in agreemeant with a smile as I feel Sasha's arm hook around my neck and her free hand hold mine.

"2 months of marrige" He pauses.

"How does it feel?" He smiles.

"Heavier" Sasha blurts out with a shrug before I get a chance to answer. I look up at her with a glare and a small smirk that I can't hide before both myself and Sasha burst into laughter, the interviewer quickly joining in.

"No really. It's been great, it feels great" Sasha says in all seriousness.

"Yeah, I mean we've been waiting quite along time to be together so now that we are and now that we're married it really does feel amazing. I've never been more in love" I add and look at Sasha, a smile plastered on my face as one spreads on hers too.

"Aww stop falling in love all over again" Sasha playfully whines as she kisses me cheek.

"You two are literally the cutest" The british man laughs.

"Alright ladies I'll let you guys go. Have a wonderful Christmas and hopefully we can get you over here soon" He smiles before we say our 'You too!'s and goodbyes. As the Skype call ends I shut the laptop lid down and move the laptop to the edge of our glass dining table.

"So charming the British are" Sasha giggles in a English accent.

"Oh yes I agree" I play along in a accent as I pour more Eggnog for myself and Sasha. Silence fills the room for a minuet as we go back to what we were doing. I continue playing solitare, the sound of flipping cards being the only sound that can be heard as Sasha mindlessly scrolls through her phone. I look up and see she looks a little uneasy.

"You know I've got you a great gift for tomorrow" I say breaking the silence.

"Oh really?" Sasha asks, not looking up from her phone. I smile even though she isn't looking up at me. I stand up from the table, abandoning my card game and start walking away.

"Where are you going?" Sasha asks in a cute tone. I turn around to see a concerned look on her face.

"Just you wait there" I smile before walking away and re-appearing with cardboard box with holes scattered across it in my hands. I hand Sasha the box and she sits it on her lap. She squints her head and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Open i-" I start but I'm cut of by a small whimper, almost a bark. Sasha's eyes widen as she looks at the box.

"Shannon you didn't" She says in disbeliefe.

"Well open the box and we'll see if I did" I tease. Sasha slowly opens the folds of the box and covers her mouth with her hand when she sees what is inside.

"Shay" She almost squeels.

"Merry Christmas...almost" I giggle as Sasha pulls out a tiny baby pomsky.

"It's so cute!" Sasha shouts as she holds the quiey sleeping puppy close to her chest. She strokes his head, down his back slowly, being careful not to wake him.

"First of all, boy or girl?" She asks, not looking up from the silent puppy in her arms.

"Boy"

"Lets call him Jax" Sasha fires back not even a second after I finish speaking.

"Alright" I throw my hands up in the air with a laugh. After quickly settling Jax down in his bed and letting him sleep, we move over to sit by the fire place.

"Since you've given me a gift early, I think I should give you one" Sasha smiles quite nervously. I nod and watch her fiddle with something in the pocket of her cardigan.

"Okay" I say calmly, waiting patiently for my present.

Sasha's POV

"Since you've given me a gift early, I think I should give you one" I smile nervously at Shay as we sit infront of the fire place, my hand fiddling in pocket.

"Okay" Shay says calmly. I gulp and take a deep breath. How will she take it? Will she like the fact that I did it without her? I repeatidly ask myself over and over again. As I contemplate how to tell Shay, she looks at me lovingly.

"So, urm recently I've had some changes"

"You regret marrying me and want a divorce?" She smiles with a slight laugh.

"Uh no" I laugh nervously.

"I don't know how you'll take this but over the past month I've been really sick in the mornings and I haven't got my period for a while either" I say and bite my lip. Shay's eyes widen. She stares at me in shock but doesn't say anything. I finally stop fumbling and pull my hand out of my pocket with a pregnancy test.

"I took this today, just to make sure" I hand Shay the small stick. She takes it in her hands and looks up at me, her mouth wide open.

"I'm pregnant" I smile and start to tear up.

"Oh my God" Shay almost whispers.

"Oh my God!" Shay then shouts and lunges towards me, pulling me in for a hug. I giggle as I catch her in my arms. Shay pulls away with a slight serious look on her face.

"But I know I didn't do that" Shay says and rubs my stomach.

"No, you didn't. But a fertilitaly clinic did" I smile. Shay gives me a confused look.

"I've been going since we got back from Italy. I wanted it to be a surprise for Christmas. It just happens to be that the process properly started today"

"We're going to be parents" Shay almost whimpers out a laugh as she dries a tear that slipped down her cheek. I nod my head and pull her in for another hug. Just then our clock signals for midnight.

"Merry Christmas baby" Shay whispers as we rock back and forth in each others embrace.

"Merry Christmas to you too baby" I smile against Shay's neck.