Chapter 47

Sasha's POV

"What are you doing?!" I scream at him as he drags me somewhere. I can't see where he is taking me as the blindfold covering my eyes is secured tight.

"Shut up bitch!" His deep voice growls at me. His strong arms throw me down onto a chair. He tightly binds my hand together behind the chair and my legs to the chairs legs with tough rope. I hear muffled screams coming from someone near me. A female. I feel hands un-tie my blindfold but I still don't open my eyes, afraid of what I might see.

"Look!" He growls again. I open my eyes as tears of fear start to stream down my cheeks. It seems like we're in some sort of abadonded warehouse. The walls are grey and the room is only lit from a few flickering cealing lights.

"Shay" I let out in a strangled sob as my eyes land on her. I push myself forward trying to get out of the ropes but nothing works, the chair only rocks forward and back again. Shay sits infront of me with her hands and legs binded to her chair and tape over her mouth. Her cheeks are stained with tears just like mine. He stands behind her, a firm grip on the back of her neck.

"Let her go!" I scream. He pulls a gun from his back pocket and points it at me.

"How many times do I have to tell you to shut up?!" He shouts and shakes his gun at me. My breath hithes and I stay quiet.

"Why are you doing this" I say quietly but sternly.

"You took my life away from me. Because you two couldn't keep your mouths shut I was sent to prison. My life has been ruined. I can't walk down to the street without being shouted at"

"That's your own fault Hudson!" I argue with him. He cocks his gun making a loud click echo throughout the room.

"You took everything away from me" He starts through gritted teeth as he shakes slightly. The gun trembling in his hands.

"So I'm going to take away you're everything" He says with a psycotic smirk on his lips.

"The one you love. I want you to experiance what it's like to feel empty!" He shouts.

"You wouldn't dare, you couldn't" I shake my head at him in disgust.

"Watch me bitch!"

"Any last words?" He says with a smirk as he pulls the tape of Shay's mouth. She winces in pain and hangs her head low. Hudson grabs her by the hair and lifts her head up.

"I love you, I'm in love with you. I always will be Sash no matter what" She sobs.

"You can't let him win! Do something!" I shout to her through my sobs.

"This is just how it has to be, this is a fight we both can't win" Shay says calmly.

"Please don't let him do this! I need you! You can't leave"

"Oh boohoo princess. News flash, not every love story has a happy ending" Hudson grimaces.

"Goodbye Sasha. I love you" Shay whisper and lets her head hang low in defeat.

"No Shay! I love you I need you please!" I sob uncontrolably. Shay just looks up at me with tears flowing from her eyes. She squuezes her eyes shut and lets out stragged breaths.

"Savour this moment" Hudson starts.

"It won't last long" He smirks at me. I keep begging Hudson to spare Shay but he doesn't listen. He grabs Shay's hair, lifting her head up. Shay looks at me one last time, her eyes tiresome like she is finished fighting an endless battle and fearful. She shuts her eyes once again as her chests rises and falls quickly. It all happens so quickly. Hudson highers his gun to Shay's temple and takes a step back with his arm extended out. He pulls the trigger without hesitation. The ringing sound of the bullet being fired echos as Shay's head lands on the table with a thud. Blood oozes out of her head uncontrolably as she lies lifeless.

"Shay! Shay!!!" I sob and thrash against the chair. Hudson walks towards me. I try and shuffle the chair back but it doesn't work. He un-ties my wrists from behind the chair that are now covered in blood from thrashing. He un-ties my legs and steps back. He places the gun on the table and spins it around to face me.

"The choice is yours" He says almost demonically. As he walks off. I stare at the gun in shock. A loud thud of a door shutting can be heard. I rush from the chair over to Shay. I kneel infront of her lifeless body and lift up her head.

"Shay. No, no, no, no!" I scream. I pull her body down to me and rest her still bleeding head on my lap as I rake my fingers through her blood covered hair.

"Why would you let him do this! You idiot! I hate you!" I shouts as tears stream down my face.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean that I love you, I love you, I love you" I repeat and apologies to her endlessly. Even though she can't hear it. A static sound fills the room before 'Mad World' starts to play over static speakers.

"You sick bastard!" I scream through sobs.

"Fuck you!" I repeat shouting at a no longer present Hudson as I cry onto Shay's body.

Shay's POV

"Shay! Shay!!!" I hear Sasha scream. I jolt up in her bed to see her thrashing around under the covers, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Shay. No, no, no, no!" She screams again. I try to shake her awake but nothing works.

"Why would you let him do this! You idiot! I hate you!" She shouts.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean that love you, I love you, I love you" She repeats in a softer tone through sobs.

"You sick bastard!" She screams again along with various fuck yous.

"Sash" I say close to her ear and shake her slightly. She jolts up causing me to retreat slightly. She sits with tears flowing from her eyes and her breathing distorted as she shakes slightly. Sasha looks to me and throws herself into my arms.

"Shhh it's alright I'm here, I've got you" I repeat as I stroke her back. Her sobbing stops and her breathing steadies.

"Wait here okay?" I say as I hold onto her shoulders. Sasha nods as I walk out of the room and appear again with a glass of water in my hand.

"Another nightmare?" I ask as I hand her the water. Sasha just nods and takes small sips.

"He's locked up Sasha. He'll be there for another four years. He can't hurt you. He can't hurt us" I remind Sasha. It's only been a day since the trial but the nightmares were frequent before then. I'm worried for Sasha. I love her so much that words can't explain. I need her. I hate seeing her on this path of fear.

"What about after those four years?" She asks me shakely.

"In four years time we'll be living in a vila in Italy next to a wine vinyard" I say. Sasha lets out a light laugh.

"I like the sound of that" She whispers. I pull her up for a kiss, tasting the tears that had managed to land onto her lips.

"I love you" I say as I pull Sasha to lie back down with me.

"I love you too" She whispers. I pull the covers over us and wrap her in my arms.

This can't go any further.

Above is another drawing by @maaya_kitsune on instagram. I know that it's drawen as Shay holding Sasha but just imagine it as the other way around😂 The picture is actually a part to a drawing AU that was done on this girls account and I suggest you check it out
-E😜