Chapter 40

Shay's POV

"So what do you want to do for your birthday?" I ask as I jog along side Nia who plays Pam.

"Nothing Emily we've been over this" She replies.

"I know I just thought it'd be nice. I get off work at-"

"Really Emily it's fine" Nia stops me mid sentence as she stops jogging. She hunches over as she places her hands on her knees and breathes heavily.

"Look it's only dinner" I say slightly out of breath too.

"Aslong as you promise to keep it lowkey" She breathes out and looks up at me.

"Might aswell show up in your sweats" I joke and smile at a stil hunched over Nia before me.

"Good 'cause after this I don't think I'll be able to move" Nia jokes. I laugh slightly and tilt my head.

"Well I'll race you to the car" I smile and start to sprint off. But I'm stopped by Nia's arm pulling me back and spinning me around as she sprints ahead of me. I laugh and run to catch up with her.

"Cut!" Marlene shouts. This time I hunch over. Even though it was acting, I had to do that scene many times. So I suppose you could call it my workout for today.

"Great ladies. We got it" Marelene calls out to us as she walks of the sound stage. Just as I'm walking away I feel someone gently grab my arm. I turn around to see Nia smiling.

"I just want to congratulate you on things with you and Sasha" She smiles sweetly at me and pulls me in for a hug.

"Thanks Nia. I should go though, she'll be waiting on me" I giggle.

"Go get your girl" Nia laughs as I jog back to now our dressing room. As I reach the door I here a voice singing. Of course it must be Sasha. I smile as I lean against the door and listen to her sweet voice.

"Your lipstick stains, on the front lobe of my left side brains. I knew I wouldn't forget you and so I went and let you blow my mind" I hear her sing along to 'Hey Soul Sister' by Train. I smile and take my opertuinity. I slowly open the door to see Sasha swaying from side to side with her back to me while she sings along. My smile softens even more-if that's even possible- as I quietly walk up behind her. I place my hands on her hips and she jumps a little.

"Shh it's only me" I whisper in a warm tone as I sway with her, her back against mine and my hands still on her hips. I hear Sasha sigh contently as she leans further into my body. I take my hands off her hips and spin her around. I take her hand in mine as I lift it above her head and twirl her around. Her giggle echos throughout the room as I scoop her up in my arms and carry her to the couch.

"Shannon!" She squeels as I sit her on my lap. Sasha's cheeks are red from laughter and her eyes are liten up. I lean up and place a kiss on her lips that are still curved into a smile. The taste of her cola lip balm tingles my lips. I hum into the kiss and pull away when I realise I'm still in work out clothes from my scene.

"I'm a little sweaty" I laugh as Sasha cups my face. She takes one hand behind my head and unties my boble that has been keeping my hair up in a pony tail.

"You know we have the house to ourselfs tonight, right?" Sasha tells me and plays with my hair.

"I do" I say and wink. Sasha rolls her eyes at me and giggles.

"Well we better hurry up and get home then" Sasha winks at me just like I did to her as she climbs off my lap.

Well, tonight should be fun.

Sasha's POV

"Sash" Shay almost wimpers as I kiss her neck. She fumbles with her keys frantically, clearly not able to concentrate.

"Fuck" She murmers. It's like she just forgot how to hold things in her hands. I smirk to myself at the fact this is what I can do to her.

"Here" I whisper. I take position behind Shay and make sure that our bodies are touching before taking her hands. I get the correct key for the house and help her unlock the door. I make sure that my hands brush every inch of Shay that they can.

"God damn Sash" She says as she pulls me in the house and slams the doot shut. Shay shoves my back against the door and starts kissing down my jaw, towards me neck. I bite my lip and let out a small moan as I grip onto Shay's shirt. But of course the moment doesn't last long. Shay jolts up when she hears a loud crashing sound, like a glass heavy object falling to the floor.

"What was that?" I ask in a confused tone. Before Shay gets a chance to answer a voice is heard from the living room saying "shhh" harshly. My eyes widen and I gulp.

"Shay what was that?" I ask again, this time with panic setting in. Is someone breaking into our house? Is that someone Hudson? No it can't be. But if it's not him then who is it? I walk around to face shay. She just stands there stone cold and fear washing over her face.

"Wait here" She says quietly. I nod and watch as Shay walks off into another room. Seconds later she comes back out with a baseball bat in hand.

"Why do you own so many weapons?" I whisper yell.

"Protection?" She looks at me with a 'duh' expression on her face.

"Get behind me" Shay tells me sternly. I do as she asks and get behind her. I keep a firm grip on her shirt as she walks through to the living room. We stealthly slide along the wall of the living room. As we eneter Shay holds the bat up high, ready to strike the intruder right away. When we walk in Shay lowers her bat and we stare in shock.

"Surpise!"