Chapter 6

Shay's POV

I wake up with my arms around someone, but everythings still a bit fuzzy. I sit up and rub my eyes, hoping that my vision would adjust. I look around to see where I am. Okay, I'm in my room, my own bed, I think to myself. My head is pounding and I feel like I'm about to throw up. I look down to see who is beside me but all I see is blonde locks. No,it can't be, I thought to myself. I slowly lean over and pull away the covers slowly to be met with Sasha.

"Aghhh!" I scream and jump up pulling one of the sheets over to cover myself with me. Sasha looks up to me confused.

"Well good morning to you too" Sasha says and stretches herself out and pulls up some sheets to cover herself.

"Urm what happened last night?!?" I practically shout.

"You got drunk. I looked after you and took you home. I helped you get out of your dress and put you into bed. I was about to leave but then you asked me to stay because you have monsters in your closet. So I stayed over" She replies calmly.

"Did anything happen?!" I ask frantically

"Shay, it's alright calm down. We just cuddled up that's all" Sasha says with a light laugh.

"Sorry. I'm just, really hungover and stressed out" I say as I rub my forehead to try and ease my throbing head ache. I wish I wouldn't have drank so much. But I knew exactly what I was doing. I was drinking to forget what happened earlier that day. The look in Hudsons eyes when he caught us will forever haunt me. He looked pissed and horrorfied. I'm scared for what he might do. I'm worried for Sasha, and on top of that I'm scared incase she knows my feelings for her now. I blamed it on 'getting caught up in the moment' but that wasn't true. I really shouldn't be stressing myself out. I'm extremely hungover this is all I need. I start to feel really dizzy and light headed

"Shay? Are you okay? You look really pale" Sasha tells me. But before I can answer I drop the sheets and run to the bathroom and start throwing up.

"Jesus Shay!" Sasha shouts as she runs up behind me and kneels beside me by my toilet. She rubs my back to try and sooth me while I throw up all of the liqour from last night.

"You'll be okay it's alright" Sasha tells me as she rubs my back. I sit up and control myself again.

"If you want I can stay here with you. I really don't mind" Sasha tells me.

"Uh no your okay. Sammy should be here soon anyway so I'll be fine" I say as I wipe my mouth.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I ask her.

"Shay your seriously hungover. I can't let you do that" She replies giving me a look that said 'are you out of your mind?'.

"Well I'm going to do it. I'm going to shower and change then I'm taking you home okay? Okay" I tell Sasha. I shove her out of the bathroom before I let her object.

"You can borrow some of my clothes I promise I'll be quick" I tell Sasha before locking the bathroom door and getting into the shower.

Sasha's POV

"You can borrow some of my clothes I promise I'll be quick" Shay tells me before locking the bathroom door and getting in the shower. I head back to Shay's room and into her closet. I pull out a pair of black jeans and a white top. By the time I have put them on Shay comes into her room with a towl wrapped around her.

"Well that wa-"

"Quick. I know" She says laughing as she goes into her closet and pulls out a grey pair of track suit bottoms and a loose white tank top. She quickly drys her hair before shoving on her nike airs and a black hoodie.

"Ready?" She asks me as she grabs her phone and keys.

"Yup ready" I say with a smile as I grab my bag and my phone before linking arms with Shay and walking out of the house. She locks the front door and I walk on to the car. But she stops infront of me before I can get in. She opens the door for me and buckles up my seat belt for me before getting in the other side.

"You know I should be the one doing that for you" I tell Shay as she starts to drive off.

"But your my princess" Shay replies in a raspy sick voice.

"Aww would you look at that my prince is sick" I say as I hold her hand on the gear stick. She looks at me and gives me a genuine but weak smile.

"So did I do anything embarrissing last night?" Shay asks me with her eyes still glued to the road ahead.

"Well, you fell off your bar stool" I say laughing.

"Oh my god I didn't did I?" She asks laughing.

"Oh you did. And you also made out with Ashley" I say laughing.

"Wow hold on what?!" Shay shouts confused.

"Some guy was hitting on you and trying to take advantage of you. Soo Ashley said she was your girl friend and proved it" I tell Shay.

"Oh my god wait till I get a grip of her" Shay says laughing as she pulls up in my driveway.

"Urm you also told me you loved me" I say quietly

"Oh" Shay replies. There is an awkward silence before Shay speaks up.

"Urm, thank you for making sure I got home safe" Shay says as she squeezes my hand and smiles at me.

"No problem. Anything for my prince" I tell her. I see her blushing. I lean in and kiss her quickly on the lips. That kiss, wow. It felt different, not a bad different but good. Not like when I kiss Hudson. No this was different. When I kissed Shay I felt sparks.

"Thank you for taking me home" I say. I can feel myself burning a deep shade of red from the kiss and I can see that Shay is too. She gives me a smile and I get out. I head to my front door and wait for Shay to leave. I wave to her goodbye before entering my house and slowly closing the door behind me.

"I'm home!" I shout as I walk through to the living room to see Hudson sitting on the couch with a glass and a bottle of whisky beside him.

"About time" Hudsom replies in a snarky tone as he pours whisky into his glass.

"What's with your tone? And it's a bit early to be drinking don't you think?" I ask as I place my bag down on the kitchen counter. Hudson swigs back his whisky in one go before standing up and walking towards me slowly.

"What's with my tone? Really? Why didn't you answer your phone huh?! Why didn't you come home? HUH?!" Hudson shouts as he walks closer and closer to me. I check my phone and see multiple missed calls from Hudson.

"Hudson I'm sorry. I was out at a club all night, I didn't know you were calling. And I didn't come home because Shay was drunk and I had to take her home. I ended up staying over" I say as I start to back away from Hudson.

"Ohhh of course! You were with Shay! Were you hooking up with her?! Is that what I walked in on yesterday?!" Hudson shouts in my face.

"No Hudson! God we're friends! I'm engaged to you remember!" I shout back at him.

"Well lately you haven't been acting like it!!" He shouts even louder, taking me aback.

"I don't want you to see her anymore" Hudson says calmly.

"Hudson you know I can't do that. We work together. Remember that Hudson?" I ask him.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT YOU SEEING HER FOR FUCK SAKE!" He shouts and shoves me, causing me to fall backwards and hit my head off the unit behind me. He looks at me straight in my eyes with no emotion and walks out of the front door, slamming it behind him. I get up and and feel the back of my head. I imidetly feel blood. I go take a shower to try and clean up. Once I get out I sit on the living room couch. Dreading for Hudson to come back home.