Chapter 63

Shay's POV

"Suitcases packed?" I say to myself and point to the four large suitcases stacked beside eachother.

"Check" I say allowed. Once I check that we have everything for the tenth time this morning, I smile contently as I head to our room. I open the door slowly to see Sasha currled up in a small ball, the sheets messy but still covering all of her body, her adorable face popping out from the covers slightly and her morning hair spralled across her pillow. I slowly make my way towards the edge of the bed and kneel down infront of Sasha's face. I take a second to admire her features before kissing her forehead lightly, then her cheeks, then the tip of her nose and finally her lips. I feel her lips curve into a smile against mine as I pull away. Sasha lazily opens her eyes with a soft smile.

"Morning" She giggles as she streatches herself out.

"Morning" I smile and brush a strand of hair behind her ear as she turns around to face me.

"I have a surprise for you" I tease. Sasha's eyes light up like a little kid looking at there presents on Christmas day.

"You do?" She asks almost in disbeliefe. I nod and she furrows her brow.

"What could you possibly give me? I have everything I need" She adds. Sasha seems confused as to why I'd do anything else for her after the sfuff I've already done. But I love her. That's why.

"You'll have come see. Go get ready then me meet at the door okay?" I say almost like a mom giving there kid a command. And just like a little kid, Sasha nods enthusiastically. I peck her lips before she jumps out bed. Literally. I laugh as she hurries off to get ready. I guess she does like surprises then, I think to myself as I wait. As I stand patiently I can't help but think how lucky I am. I just keep thinking and thinking. This girl is my world and now I can really call her my world.

"I'm ready" Sasha cooes as I hear her footsteps getting closer. I lean against the wall next to ths door with my arms folded across my chest as Sasha's expression turns to confused.

"What's all this?" She asks.

"We're going to the adult Disney Land" I smirk. Sasha looks to me with her expression still confused.

"Las Vegas!" I exclaim. Sasha imidently runs at me, jumping up on me and wrapping her legs around me.

"I love you!" She shouts as I spin her around.

"I love you too!" I shout with the same emthasis as Sasha.

Sasha's POV

Las Vegas? Las fucking Vegas?! I scream mentally once Shay tells me that's where we're going. Las Vegas is like a dream come true to me and now I get to go. But I'm not just going with anyone, I'm going with Shay. My finacé. I like the way that sounds. Finacé. I run to Shay and jump onto her, wrapping my legs around her waist as she spins with me in her arms.

"I love you!" I shout.

"I love you too!" She shouts back with just as much emthasis as me. I giggle as she puts me down.

"So who's driving?" I ask as I lift two suitcases and carry them to the trunk of Shay's range rover.

"Me" She says calmly and puts the cases in the trunk.

"Fine by me" I giggle. Shay walks round to the passenger door and opens it for me. I stand on the ledge of the door and pull Shay's face up to meet mine. I connect our lips softly for a split second.

"What would I do without you" I joke. Shay rolls her eyes playfully before walking away. This trip should be fun, I think as I get in.

*A few hours later*

"What time is it?" I ask a little hazily as I just woke up.

"4 o'clock. Don't worry babe we'll get there soon" Shay says as she takes one hand off the wheel and places it on my thigh. Her touch and the way she calls me babe sends shivers all over my body. As Shay drives along the empty and sandy roads a smirk appears on my lips.

"If you keep yout hand there you might have to pull over" I tease. I see a smirk on Shay's face as she pulls over at small look out point just beside the huge 'Nevada' sign. Shay climbs over to the back seat and stares at me. I furrow my brow lightly.

"Well? Are you coming?" She winks and pats her laps as she sits in the middle. I nod and slowly-and seductivly- make my way over to Shay. I sit on her lap and place my hands on her shoulders.

"So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your rover" I whisper in her ear along to the lyrics that play over the radio as I clamp my teeth down on Shay's earlobe and tug lightly. Shay lets out an oh-so-hot groan as her hands run up and down my thighs, sliding up my shorts occasionally. Well, not occasionally, everytime. I connect my lips with Shay's softly. Our lips shift together. I can tell Shay is getting turned on, but I won't give in. Not yet. I slide my tongue ever so slightly into Shay's mouth, then out again as one of my hands rubs up and down her torso. Shay grips onto my ass with both of her hands as I start to grind my center onto her. As Shay tries to gain more accses, I deny it. She lets out a frustrated groan into the kiss and I smirk slightly, knowing that my teasing is working. Just as my smirk starts to appear, Shay gropes my ass hard, earning a gasp from me. She takes the opertunity and slides her tongue into my mouth. Both of us fight for dominance, clearly causing both of us to want each other more. I start to lie down on the back seats. I pull Shay down with me, both of my hands around her neck and my lips still firmly attatched to hers. As Shay stradles my hips my hands start to slide her loose shirt.

"If we don't stop now then we won't get there at all" She says breathless inbetween hungry kisses.

"I don't mind waiting" I smirk.

"Do you?" I ask her teasingly. Shay shakes her head frantically before attacking my neck with her lips. My fingers hook onto her jeans as I moan out and throw my head back onto the leather seats in pleasure.

I really don't mind waiting, I think as Shay's sucking becomes harder and faster.

The picture above probably looks nothing like Shay and Sasha but it's all I could find😂
Sorry to keep you guys waiting for this chapter, I'll try and get back into daily updates.
-E😜