Chapter 28

Sasha's POV

"I'm in love with you Shay" I say. The words I never thought I'd utter. Finally after all this time I don't have to hide in fear. No Hudson to fear. But I start to feel small when Shay just stares at me. I look down and feel a tear slides down my cheek.

"I'm sorry" I say quietly.

"Don't be" Shay says and places a hand on my cheek as she lifts up my head and wipes away my tear with her thumb.

"Sasha I don't know how you haven't noticed. All the times I check you out, all the times where I 'slip up', how touchy I get during Emison scenes" She says and caresess my cheek with her thumb. Everything starts to add up and it becomes obvious.

"I've been in love with you since day one. I really love you" She whispers. A smile spreads across my cheeks and I let out a small laugh of excitement as Shay does the same. Her expression is soft and her eyes full of love. I admire her features of her face. Her jawline, her flushed cheeks and her perfectly plumped lips. Shay slowy moves her face closer to mine and stops inches away from me. Her hot breath hitting my face, our lips brushing ever so slightly and the scent of her strong vanilla perfume coming over me. I rub the arm of Shay's hand that is still on my cheek. Softly and steadily, I close the small gap between us. Her soft lips hit mine gently for a few seconds before Shay pulls away. The only sound that can be heard is our heart beats thumping. She squints her head slightly and smiles at me. Her cheeks flushed, she pulls me in for another kiss as she places her hand on the back of my neck gently. I melt into the kiss and place one hand on her knee and the other on her cheek. Our lips move in sync as I cares her soft skin with my thumb. The adreniline is unreal. My stomach is turning with butterflies and my once steady heart beat is faster. Shay slowly moves her hand to my shoulders, slipping off my shirt. In return my hands trail to her shoulders as I slip off her jacket and toss it on the floor. Shay slowly starts to lie back onto the couch, pulling me down with her gently without breaking the kiss. I straddle her waist and place my hands on her cheeks. In return Shay places her hands on my waist. I slide my tounge along her bottom lip, asking for entrance as her hands trail up and down my sides. Shay opens her mouth slightly allowing my tonuge to enter. Our tonuges roam, always finding there way back to each other as the kiss fastens. I let out a soft moan into the kiss and Shay pulls me down further by my waist. The kiss slows down and I start to feel my body relax. I give Shay light kisses while my hand is on her jawline. I pull away and look at Shay. She beams her smile at me with both of our breathing distorted and heavy. Shay sits up and leans against the arm of the couch. She bends her finger and puts out an arm, clearly signalling for me to lie with her. I do as she asks and lie down next to her. Shay puts her arm around my shoulder as I link my fingers with hers. I play with her soft hand in mine as it rests on her stomach. Shay lets out a giggle and looks at me.

"So, what are we now?" I ask still looking at Shay's hand.

"I know it might seem premature to ask but-" I start but Shay cuts me off by lifting up my head and giving me another soft kiss. I pull away, making a soft smacking sound and smile.

"We still have a three days left before we go back to film, so I say, we road trip around Montana for a while. And we can figure things out along the way" Shay tells me.

"Shay I-"

"I want you to make sure you know this is what you want. I don't want to rush into it if your not ready" Shay cuts me off.

"Believe me, I do. I always have wanted it. And I think we've waited long enough, don't you?" I whisper. Shay blushes and bites her lip. She rolls her eyes playfully and smiles widely.

"Well Sasha Pieterse, will you be my girlfriend?" Shay asks and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yes" I giggle and squeeze her hand. Shay leans forward and kisses me again quickly.

"Good" She mumbles against my lips.

"Come on. We have packing to do" Shay says as she stands up off the couch and helps me up too. We walk up stairs together hand and hand. I start to reflect how long I've wanted this for. And now it's finally happening. That kiss is something I've been waiting for, for so long. And now that everything is finally together I can't quite wrap my head around it. But I know it's the right thing.

[...]

Shay's POV

I can't believe it. The girl I've wanted for so long I finally have. It's alot to wrap my head around. But I know it's right. And to find out it's what Sasha has wanted for so long too? That's the best feeling in the world.

"So where are we heading?" Sasha asks me as I drive off. She places her hand ontop of mine which is on the gear stick.

"Theres this place called 'The Lone Moutain Range'. I was thinking we could stay there. I could teach you how to flyfish" I say proudly.

"Flyfish?"

"Yup" I say. I glance at Sasha and see her with a confused expression on her face.

"You'll see" I say and giggle.

"Well, I can't wait" Sasha says. I feel her lean forward and kiss my cheek. I smile and start blushing. Now we don't have to worry. No Hudson. Just us. The way it always should have been.

28 chapters later and finally things are how they should be. Hudson is gone and Shay and Sasha are together. But trust me guys, this story is far from over;)
-E😜