Chapter 3

Shay's POV

*Friday,1st April 2016*

"Come on Shannon! Time to get up" Sammy shouts in her classic Jersey accent as she opens my blinds.

"5 more minuets" I groan.

"No, no time to get up princess" She says as she turns around and see's me with my phone facing her.

"Are you snapchatting me?" She asks walking towards me.

"Nooooppee" I say innocently, popping the p.

"Alright, you leave me with no choice" She says with a devious look in her eyes. She pulls the covers off me and drags me out of bed by my feet. Next thing I know I'm on my ass on the floor.

"Guys she's so abusive" I say as I start snapping Sammy again.

"Come on" She says as she rolls her eyes and flips off the camera. I flip the camera round so it is facing me and pretend to look offended.

"Hey that wasn't a very nice gesture" I shout through to Sammy who is now in the kitchen.

"I'm not the one on abc family, it's acceptable for me" She shouts back and I burst out laughing. I upload the snapchat and get up off the floor. I head into the bathroom and look in the mirror, doing my 'classic' mirror face that everyone tries to imitate. I grab my robe and put it on as I head into the kitchen.

"Coffee?" Sammy asks me as I sit on the stool next to the counter.

"Yeah sure I want some 'cwoffee'" I say mimicing her. She gives me a deathly stare and turns back around to make the coffee.

"So what's your plans for today?" Sammy asks me as she takes a seat beside me and hands me my coffee.

"Uh actually I'm going out with Sasha for lunch" I reply. I look down to hide the fact that I'm blushing.

"I see you blushing" Sammy says with a smirk. Shit, I thought. I look up at Sammy and I feel my cheeks burning red.

"Aww how cute" She says sarcastically.

"Shut up" I say and shove her playfully.

"I should probably text her to sort out the arrangments" I say sipping my coffee.

"I'll leave you to it then" Sammy tells me with a wink as she walks off to another room.

To: Sasha❤

Hey Sash! What time should I come get you at?

From: Shay

Within seconds I got a reply.

From: Sasha❤

Hey Shay! Does 1pm sound okay? We can go to Five Guys?

To: Sasha❤

Yeah of course. I'll see you then!

From: Shay

I check the time on my phone. 11.50am, the time reads.

"Shit!" I shout.

"What's up?" Sammy shouts from the living room.

"Uh nothing" I shout back and hurry to my room. I walk into my closet and start rummaging through clothes. Eventually after about 20 minuets I finally decide on a pair of ripped blue jeans, a black v-neck and a blue bomber jacket. I get changed quickly and go to the bathroom. I apply some light makeup and curl my hair slightly. I pull on my nike airs and stand infront of my mirror. Do I look good enough?, I question to myself. Somehow Sammy red my mind.