Chapter 24

Sasha's POV

"Sasha" I hear a sweet voice whisper. My eyes flutter open and I'm met with Shay's beautiful features staring back at me. The sun coming in from the plane window hits her face perfectly. I stare for a minuet and bite my lip, trying to hold back my smile. I see Shay's cheeks start to go a scarlet red.

"We're here" She whispers again. The journey here went better than I thought. The car ride to the airport wasn't awkward, the plane ride the same and Hudson hasn't acted up yet. I think he decerves an oscar for the act he puts on. I push myself up from my sleeping position. But that's when I realise that my hand is interwined with Shay's. I look across to see Hudsom fast asleep. I sigh in reliefe and look up at Shay with a smile. I hear Hudson groan a little and quickly take my hand out of Shay's. He shuffles around in his seat before opening his eyes and blinking a few times.

"Well that was quick" He says and stretches himself out.

"Yeah, it was" Shay says. I can hear slight disapointment in her voice. Why would she be disapointed? I ask myself. There is a slight pause of silence before Hudson clears his throat.

"Should we get going?" He asks and stands up before me or Shay get to answer. We both nod our heads. I stand up and Hudson walks over to me with his hand extended, gesturing for me to take it. I look to Shay quickly who is just staring at me silently with no emotion present on her face. I take Hudson's hand and interwine our fingers together. Even though it doesn't feel the same as when I hold Shay's hand. I look back to Shay and give her an apologetic smile as we walk. 'Sorry' I mouth. Although I don't know why I apologised. We step out of the private jet-which Shay arranged- and my face is imidently hit with a cold air. The hills and ground are covered in snow and I'm now regretting not wearing more layers. I shiver slightly and feel a strong arm over my shoulder.

"Are you cold babe?" I look up at Hudson and throw him an eyebrow.

"Uh yeah" I say. He pulls me in closer to the body.

"Come on I'll warm you up" He says and rubs his hand up and down my arm. Which actually does warm me up slightly. I look to my left to see Shay just walking quietly. She hasn't said a word since she woke me up and I feel bad. I sigh quietly to myself and look at my feet as we walk. When I look up again I am met with a black stretcher limo. My mouth slightly parts in shock and I stop in my tracks as I watch a man place our bags into the trunk. Shay and Hudson stop walking and turn around to face me, both of them raising an eyebrow at me.

"You got a limo too?" I ask in shock.

"Yeah. I mean it's the least I could do" She says kind of shyly and her cheeks turn a light shade of scarlet again. I sigh happily.

"The least you could do? Shay it's your birthday and more importantly your trip" I say and start walking again. Shay shrugs and smiles at me. When we reach the limo Shay opens the door for me with a smile.

"My-" She starts but stops when she realises she can't call me her princess around Hudson. She bites her lip to prevent saying anything else and gets in beside me with Hudson following behind her. Thankfully Hudson didn't notice. An awkward silence fills the air and I clear my throat.

"Champagne?" I ask and reach for three glasses and the Champagne bottle. Pouring the drinks got us all talking a little. But soom after it went back to silence. Even though it wasn't awkward before it certainly is now.

Shay's POV

"Woah" I say as I walk around the cabin in awe. Well it's more like a house. And let me tell you it's huge. I walked in and was met with a huge living room, dining room and kitchen all connected together. Followed by a staircase that led up to multiple rooms.