Chapter 5

Sasha's POV

I pull on my white, slimfit maxi dress and start to fix my hair before Shay speaks up.

"Can I borrow some heals?" She asks me.

"Yeah sure, theres some nice black ones over there" I reply as I point over to the corner of the room and adjust my dress. Shay walks over and puts on the heals while I stand infront of my mirror. I examine myself and my dress untill I see Shay walking up behind me in the reflection I smile. She puts her hands around my waist and rests her chin on my shoulder. A wide grin appears on my face and I place my hands over the top of hers.

"You look beautiful" She whispers sweetly in my ear. WHAT ARE YOU DOING SASHA! STOP HER! My concience screams at me. What's going on? The truth is I don't know. This feels so right, like this is how it supposed to be. But I know it's wrong. I turn around so I'm facing Shay. I look up at her and smile.

"You do too" I whisper with a smile. I take her hands from my waist and take them in mine. I blush and not to my surprise Shay looks down to try and hide hers.

"Oh look your blushing again" I say with a light laugh which only causes her top blush more. I lift her head up with my hand and we look into each others eyes. Shay's are filled with love and care. I look from her eyes to her lips then back to her eyes and Shay does the same. Seconds later Shay does something I've been waiting for, for so long. She slowly leans in to kiss me.

"What's going on here?" A voice says, causing me and Shay to practically jump out of our skin. Shay quickly lets go of my hands and takes a few steps back to see who is there. Its Hudson leaning agaisnt the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Oh! Nothing just going out on a girls night babe. I'll be back later" I lie as I quickly grab my bag and Shay's before giving Hudson a chaste kiss on the cheek and getting the fuck out of there.

I close the front door behind me and walk to Shay's car with her. Just like always, Shay opens the passenger door for me and lets me in. I give her a small smile. Seconds later Shay appears at the other side and gets in. We sit there for a bit, trying to wrap our head around what just happened. Both of us still shaken up.

"Look Sasha I'm so sor-" Shay starts frantically but I cut her off.

"Shay it's alright. Really. We just, well..." I trail off thinking of how to word my sentence.

"Got caught up in the moment" Shay finishes my sentence for me.

"Uh yeah" I say with a light laugh.

"Look don't stress about it, okay?" I tell Shay.

"Okay" She replies as she starts the car engine.

"NightLife here we come!" Shay shouts as she turns up the stereo in her car and drives off.

[...]

Concidering I live close to all the main clubs and bars, it only took us about 10 minuets to get there. Shay pulls up right outside of the club.

"Hold it right there" Shay says with a smile and signals for me to stay where I am. Shay appears around my side and opens the passenger door for me and does another bow. I laugh and admire her perfectly sculptured posture. I also get a chance to admire how gorgeous she looks.

"Woah" I whisper as my eyes start to widen.

"Woah what?" Shay ask as she leans against the car door.

"Uh n-nothing" I say as I get out. I start to feel my face burning red.

"Oh look who's blushing now" Shay teases me and links out arms together as she locks the car. Obviously that causes me to blush more.