Chapter 72

Sasha's POV

"Eww oh my God" I hear Shay giggle with a shreik as she watches back the gruesome scene she just filmed for 'Cavader' on the camera. I smirk and take my opportunity. I quietly tip toe towards Shay, whos back is facing me. As I reach behind her I raise my hands up in an attack before letting them slam down on her shoulders and letting out a groan. Shay gasps and screams. She spins around as I hunch over in a fit of laughter.

"Sash!" Shay excalims as her face stands still in utter shock horror. She shoves my shoulder slightly, knocking me back a few inches as a smile forms on her face.

"S-sorry" I stutter through my laughs.  I stand up straight and walk towards Shay. I put out my arms too hug her as I walk but she simply turns her back and crosses her arms. I giggle at her.

"Shayy come on"  I whine as I wrap my arms around her anyway.

"You scared the shit out of me" She defends and tries to wriggle free of my grip. But of course she fails. I start to rub my finger tips up and down Shay's arms.

"Come on Shannon" I coo in her ear seductivly. I start to feel her quiver in my arms.

"Shannon" I coo again and bite her earlobe lightly, completely ignoring the fact that there are crew and other actors around. She almost falls to her knees.

"Don't test me Sasha. I don't know what I'll do" She leans back into my arms and whispers.

"I'd like to see" I whisper in her ear. In one swift movement Shay turns around in my arms and takes my hand. She rushed me through corridors that become blurred and different sets before we land outside her dressing room. Shay fumbles with the door knob frantically.

"Babe are you that horny?" I giggle in her ear as I cling onto her arm.

"You made me this way. You shouldn't be surprised" She whispers back in a hurry. Shay lets out a frustrated groan when she still can't seem to get the door open.

"Babe" I say and stop her hands from jiggling the door knob. I slowly twist the knob and the door opens. Shay looks at me in shock.

"Wha-ho-"

"Shhh come on" I say and push her through the door. I check to see no one is in the corridor before closing the door shut. I grab Shay by her shirt-which happens to be a cop uniform-and slam her against the door. I reach behind her and lock it. I imidently feel a rush of adreniline through my body when we meet eyes. It's those chocolate orbs that turn a shade darker when lust sets in that drives me insane. It's those eyes that could turn the strongest of men and woman weak in an instant that get me. And I love it.

Shay's POV

As soon as Sasha slams me against my dressing room door a rush of adreniline runs through my body. As she clicks the lock we meet eyes and I can tell she is feeling the same. It's the way Sasha speaks to me, even the way she looks at me that gets me. That look of lust when her blue ocean eyes turn a shade darker could turn the strongest of men and woman weak. And I love it. I cup Sasha's face and bring her closer to me, pulling her in for a passionate and heated kiss. I feel Sasha raise on her toes to make herself level with my height has she wraps her arms around me neck. Sasha's tongue glides across my bottom lip, asking for entrance that I grant. Imidently she takes control of the kiss, her tongue dominating against mine as it roams the inside of my mouth. Her fingers pulling on the hooks of my police uniform pants, bringing my body closer to hers. I let my hands tangle through her hair and run down, leaving them to rest on her lower back. The kiss becomes slower and sensual, driving me crazy. Sasha's teeth slowly clamp onto my bottom lip. I let a soft groan escape my lips as I slowly guide Sasha backwards, my hands controling her movement. Once the backs of Sasha's legs hit the sofa in my dressing room she gently colapses onto it. The kiss breaks as she falls backwards. Sasha flashes me a smirk as she adjusts her position on the sofa.

"We don't have much time" I whisper as I straddle her lap, my arms holding me up beside her shoulders.

"Lets make this quick then" Sasha lets out in a breath before quickly putting her hands behind my neck and pulling me down to meet her for a passionate kiss. My whole body starts to tingle as my hands slide down Sasha's shoulders and down to her stomach. As I move my lips to her neck my fingers start to tug on her shirt. Without warning Sasha rips off her shirt and flips us over so she's ontop. She starts to unbutton my shirt, purposely taking her time.

"Sash" I whimper out as she starts to suck on my sweet spot. My hands have a frim clutch on her sides. She mumbles something into my neck but I'm too flustered to notice what it is. My grip tightens to the point where I'm basically squeezing her sides as Sasha's teeth lightly clam onto my pulse. I gasp slightly as she throws open my shirt and starts rubbing her hands up and down my abs. Sasha switches between light kisses to hard sucks on my neck, causing my back to arch and my nails to dig into her sides.

"S-sash p-plea-ugh fuck!" I shout out once Sasha's hand quickly enters my pants and into my panties, her fingers sliding into my wet center. I moan out loudly as her thumb caresses over my clit. I pull Sasha down by her neck for a heated kiss. She starts pumping two fingers in and out of me fast, her thumb still rubbing my clit.

"Sash!" I practically scream out in a moan as my juices realise onto her fingers.

"Shannon?" I hear a man's voice followed by a knock on my dressing room door. That man's voice also happens to be the Director of 'Cavader'.

"Fuck" I curse quietly. Sasha has her bottom lip clamped between her teeth. I raise a finger at her in warning.

"Uh y-yeah just a minuet" I call back. I stand up and start to button my shirt and pants back up. I fix my hair quickly and head to the door.

"Shay!" Sasha shouts in a whisper. I spin around to see her holding up her fingers still covered in my juices.

"First put your shirt on" I start whispering.

"Second wipe it off" I say. Sasha starts raising her fingers to her mouth.

"No no no" I say and stop her wrist as I grab a baby wipe from my table.

"Not now" I say apologeticaly and peck her lips as I quickly clean off her fingers. I give Sasha a nod when I reach the door. I unlock the door and practically jump back onto my sofa before turning on the smart TV and pretending to watch something.

"Come in" I call. There is a few seconds delay before the door opens and the face to match the voice pops there head through the door.

"Shay your wanted in set" He says polietly with a soft smile and closes the door behind him before I get a chance to reply.

"Close" Sasha breathes out as she adjusts her position so that she is now facing me.

"But hot" She adds with her lip bitten once again.

"Have you still not had enough?" I laugh. Sasha just simply shakes her head.

"Well unfortunatly I'm gonna have to love ya and leave ya" I joke as I stand up and pull Sasha with me.

"You can stay here or come watch me film" I start.

"But only if you don't scare me shitless" I say and point a finger at her.

"Well if it'll lead to what just happened there then I just might" Sasha teases me.

"Hey" I laugh as I lean down and peck her lips again before heading for the door.

"Oh and Shay?" Sasha stops me. I turn my head around, my hand still on the door knob.

"I have a surprise for you later" She winks. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"I guess I'll have to wait then" I wink back-even though I'm confused- at her before leaving. As I walk to set my mind is flooded with curiosity for Sasha's surprise. I mean I thought I just got my surprise. I shrug it off and continue walking.