Chapter 1

Shay's POV

I'm woken up by a slight bit of sunlight shining through my curtains. I roll over to my bedside table and check my phone. 10.36am. Theres nothing like getting to snuggle up in bed first thing in the morning. Am I right? I stretch myself out in my bed and snuggle back into the covers trying to enjoy the calm silence in the room. That is until Sammy shows up. My room door flies open with a bang and Sammy comes running in with Angel slowly following behind her.

"Jesus Sammy!" I say startled by the loud bang the door made.

"Check Sasha's instagram now!" She shouts way too excited.

"What? Why?" I ask confused. What could be so important?

"Just do it!" Sammy shouts again, jumping around the room in excitment with a huge smile plastered across her face. I sit up in my bed and grab my phone. I open up my instagram and check Sasha's page to see a very interesting recent. I click on it to see a picture of Hudson down on one knee, holding a ring up to Sasha in a beautiful field.

"The best day of my life 💍" The caption read. Woah. Sasha is engaged!? I mean I know that her and Hudson have been together for a good few years but I seriously didn't see this coming.

"Oh wow! That's great" I say. But it doesn't feel right. My smile quickly turns to a frown. I'm happy for Sasha,I really am. But now that she's engaged that means that there is no chance for me. The truth is I've had a major crush on Sasha since we met. Well crush is an understatment. Now I'm in love with her and it only grew since the Emison kiss in season 5. I've been craving her kiss ever since. Everything about her is just perfect. Her bouncy blonde curles, her mesmorising blue ocean like eyes, she has curves in all the right places and god that smile. That gorgeous smile. But now that she's engaged I can never be with her. It sucks. I genuinly thought that there was a chance for me and her but it turns out theres not. But hey, aslong as she's happy, then I'm happy. Sammy must have noticed a change in my mood because she stopped jumping my room and came and sat on the edge of my bed across from me.

"Are you alright?" She asks me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I'm really happy for Sasha and Hudson" I lied. The truth was I was crushed that the girl I'm in love with is getting married. I felt a tear start to escape from my eye but I quickly wiped it away. Sammy must have noticed. Without a word she crawled up next to me and started cradling me. At that point, I lost it. I let all the tears fall.

"I'm still in love with her Sammy. I always have been" I tell Sammy as I sob.

"I know, I know you do Shay" Sammy says, drawing invisible circles on my back to sooth me.

"I should probably phone her and tell her congrats anyway. Thanks Sammy" I say as I wipe away my tears.

"No problem. I'll let you get on with it" Sammy says as she gets up and leaves the room. When I finally pull myself together I pick up the phone and call Sasha.

-Hey Shay! What's up?

-Hey Sash, nothing much. How are you?

-Oh I'm great. What about you?

-Urm yeah I'm good. I just phoned to congratulate you on your engagment with Hudson.

-Aw thank you that's so sweet. Me and Hudson are thrilled.

-That's great I'm really happy for you two.

-Who's on the phone Sash?
Just Shay telling us congrats babe.

-Look I better go I have some e-mails that I have to deal with.

-Sure! We should arrange lunch one day.

-Yeah of course

-How's next Friday?

-Yeah that's great. I'll see you then bye Sash I love you.

-I love you too Shay.

I hang up the phone and sit up in my bed. She doesn't know how much I mean it when I tell her I love her, I thought. My thoughts scrambling around my head, I'm taken back to the day I first met Sasha.

*Flashback*

"Okay guys!" Marlene, the producer of 'Pretty Little Liars', shouts to get the attention of the cast.

"We'll get started with the first table read soon. We're just waiting on one more person" She explains to everyone in the room. I still can't believe I'm here. A few months back I was in a small apartment in Toronto, busting my ass working at some lousey club and taking acting classes daily. Well it looks like all that hard work payed off. I got casted as Emily Fields, one of the main characters of 'Pretty Little Liars'. It's nerve racking being in here with all these people I don't know. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a sweet voice speaking to me.

"Hey there" The gorgeous girl says. She has a wonderful heartshaped face with deep blue eyes. Her long blonde hair sits perfectly on her shoulders. She gives me a warm smile and extends her hand for me to shake it.

"I'm Ashley. I'm playing Hanna" She tells me.

"I'm Shay. I'm playing Emily" I say and return a smile.

"This is Lucy and Troian. Lucy is playing Aria and Troian is playing Spencer" She says gesturing her hand to the other two girls beside her.

"Hey there!" Lucy says. A petite cute girl with long brown hair. Her brown eyes shimmering under the light and her friendly smile welcoming me in.

"Hi!" Troian says too. The oldest of us girls, her lushes brown hair bounces perfectly and her brown eyes and smile could draw anyone in.

"So where are you from?" Ashley asks me.

"Canada" I say with a smile.

"Nice! Me and Troian are from L.A but Lucy is from Tenasee. A real southern girl" Ashley jokes causing Lucy to shove her playfully and pretend to look offended. We all burst out in laughter.

"Sorry I'm late" A voice says. Ashley, Troian, Lucy and I look to the doorway to see who it is. My jaw drops and my heart skips a beat. A tall young girl stands infront of me. Her blonde curls bouncing perfectly on her shoulders. She is wearing a black pair of skinny jeans and a Adidas shirt that hugs her curves perfectly. She looks up and I am met with her gorgeous icy blue eyes. She gives me a small smile and I feel my cheeks burning red. Fuck sake Shay, I hope she didn't notice I was staring, I thought.

"That's alright. Go take a seat and we'll hand out the script" Marlene tells the young girl. She nods and makes her way to the free seat beside me.

"Hi, I'm Sasha" She tells me as she takes a seat next to me. I look into her piercing blue eyes. My mind can't wrap around her beauty. Her eyes are so hypnotic. So much I didn't realise I was staring.

"Urm hello?" She says and laughs a little. I feel my cheeks burning a deep shade of red.

"Uh sorry I'm Shay" I say embarressed.

"Nice to meet you Shay" Sasha tells me with an inviting smile.

"Yeah you too" I reply, returning the smile.

Is it even possible that she is the most gorgeous girl on earth? From this first meeting is it safe to say it's love at first sight?

*End of flashback*

I feel tears start to escape from my tired eyes. A swim,that's what I need a swim, I thought. Whenever I'm stressed or down or I have too much on my mind I always go for a swim. It calms me. I crawl out of my bed and head straight for the pool.

Hey guys! So this is my new story. Hopefully it should be better than the last one. Concidering I've learned more from writing. I've been waiting so long to publish this and Im so happy that I finally can. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this
-E😜