Chapter 7

Shay's POV

"Urm, thank you for making sure I got home safe" I tell Sasha with a smile as I squeez her hand.

"No problem. Anything for my prince" Sasha tells me, which of course makes me blush. God damnit Sash, stop, I think to myself. I then feel Sasha's lips on mine, snapping me out of my thoughts. She pulls away and blushes. Which, causes me to blush. Again...

"Thank you for taking me home" She tells me as she looks down. I give her a smile before watching her get out. I wait untill she gets to her door before I leave her drive way. She waves to me as I drive off. What the fuck is going on? I think to myself as I drive back to my house. I'm so confused right now. I mean I don't know what to do. I feel so happy when I'm with Sasha. She makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. What if she feels something too? I ask myself. But I imidently shake that thought away. She can't she has Hudson, she was probably just being friendly, I tell myself multiple times. The truth was, I knew that I told Sasha I loved her last night. It's the only thing I can remember funnily enough. But she probably just brushed it off as drunken gibberish. I'm snapped out of my transe when my phone starts buzzing. I put it through to the bluetooth connected up to my car.

"Hello?" I answer in a sick raspy voice.

"Shay it's Sammy where are you?" Sammy asks me.

"I was dropping Sasha off. I'll be home in like 5 minuets" I tell her as I pull up to a red light.

"Wait you dropped her home? Was she here last night?" Sammy asks me clearly getting excited.

"I'll explain when I get home" I tell her and hang up.

[...]

I pull up in my driveway and make sure I have everything before exiting my car. I open my front door and close it behind me slowly.

"I'm home!" I shout.

"Through here" Sammy shouts from the kithen. I walk into the kitchen and place my keys and phone on the counter before sitting on one of the stools.

"Shit Shannon you look terrible" Sammy tells me.

"Wow thanks Sam. But your right" I say with a weak smile. That's one of the reasons I love Sammy, she's brutely honest when she has to be. She turns around and pours me a glass of water.

"Here" She says as she hands me the glass of water and a pill box from her pocket.

"Thanks" I say as I pop out two aspern pills and take them in one go with the water.

"So what happened yesterday then?" Sammy asks me as she sits on the stool beside me.

"We-" I stop when I hear my front door open then close again. I stand up in fear and see Ashley walking into my kitchen.

"Wow Buttah, epic hang over?" She asks me with a smirk. I give her a deathly stare and sit back down.

"So you were saying?" Sammy asks me.

"Well I went and picked her up and when she came out of her bed room I swear. She looked the best I've ever seen her look. We went to five guys and these fans approached us so we pret-" I stop and look up to see Ashley rummaging around my fridge.

"Ashley?!" I shout to get her attention. She jumps and looks at me.

"What?" She asks with a breadstick in her mouth. I roll my eyes and go back to telling the events of yesterday.

"Anyway, these fans approached us and we pretended like we were on a date. She held my hand, I kissed her cheek. You know" I mumble my last sentence and start to blush.