Chapter 15

Shay's POV

I sit outside Sasha's house in my car for a few minuets. I stare at the house and sigh before driving off. Maybe she's right. Maybe Hudson just isn't having the best day and I'm looking into it too much. I just want her to be safe that's all. I start up my engine and drive away, heading back to my house. I can't help but think about how New York will be. Just me and the girls having fun. Maybe me and Sasha will have some fun, I think to myself. I mentally slap myself for letting my brain think that way. Stop it Shay! She's engaged, my conciounce shouts at me. I snap out of my thoughts and go back to concentrating on driving.

[...]

"Hello?" I shout as I walk through my front door.

"New phone who dis?" I hear Sammy shout from the living room.

"What?" I say laughing as I walk to the living room.

"Never mind" Sammy tells me and starts laughing. I walk over to the couch and kick off my shoes before curling up on the couch.

"How was work?" Sammy asks me as she turns on 'Geordie Shore'. I turn and blush.

"It was....good" I say with a pause as a grin starts to slowly spread across my face. I try and hide it but it doesn't work.

"Just good?Come on, the way that your smiling clearly shows that it was better than that" Sammy tells me as she starts laughing. Fuck how is she so good at reading me? I ask myself.

"Well..." I say trailing off as I try to avoid eye contact with Sammy.

"Spill it Shay" Sammy demands. I sigh before answering her.

"Me and Sasha had an Emison scene today" I say quietly hoping that Sammy won't here me.

"Oh my god!" She squeels and jumps up off of the couch. Shit, I think to myself.

"Sooooo, what happened?" Sammy asks me.

"Urm we had to make out" I say and I can feel my cheeks burning red. A wide grin appears across her face.

"Ooooo" Sammy mimics me. I playfully shove her and go back to watching Geordie Shore.

"Uh no Shannon, we have to pack for New York" Sammy tells me and shuts off the TV. I look at her in disbeliefe.

"Hey! Marty and Dan were about to fight over Chloe!" I exclaim as I throw my hands up in the air.

"Come on Shannon" Sammy tells me as she drags me up from the couch and into my room. As we start to pack, well over pack. Sammy pipes up.

"So how was it?" She asks me with a smirk. I knott my brows at her with a confused look.

"What?" I ask her as I fold another dress and push it into the suitcase.

"You know, the kiss" She tells me and nudges my arm. I roll my eyes at her.

"We have to pack, rememeber" I tell Sammy, mimicing her from earlier.

"Oh come on!" Sammy exclaims and looks at me in shock.

"We'll discuss it later. Now come on, help me get this suitcase shut"

"How? You have so much in there" She asks me looking at the suitcase in disbeliefe.

"I sit and you zip?" I ask. Sammy gives me a smile and nods before we get to work.

*The next morning - April 6th*

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Sammy shouts at me in a sing-song voice causing me to jolt up right in my bed.