Chapter 56

Shay's POV

*The next day - September 1st*

I'm in my dressing room packing my things into my bag before I go meet Ashley. I can't wait to see this ring. Things seam to be going well with the plan. I mean I still don't know how I'll do it but at least we're getting the ring sorted. And the fact that Sasha is wanting marrige gives me more confidence that I can do this.

"Heyy babe" Sasha sings in my ear as she wraps her arms around my waist. I jump slightly and gasp sharply.

"Gosh Sash" I laugh and turn around to face her as I sling my bag over my shoulder.

"What?" She asks innocently as she runs her fingers up and down my arm. The feeling sends me into a transe.

"N-nothing I-I thought you were on set" I finally manage to get out. Sasha smirks as I bite my lip hard.

"Well I thought I'd stop by before I film" Sasha whispers and closes the small gap between us, connecting our lips softly. As she pulls away my hand cups her face and strokes her cheek. Sasha places her hand on my wrist and stroke the back of my hand in the same motion.

"Where are you going?" She asks me and nods to my bag.

"Oh I'm just going to out for lunch with Ashley. I would've asked you to come along but your filming" I say and sigh slightly. Sasha smiles at me understandingly.

"Don't worry about it" She smiles softly.

"I better go but I'll be back later okay?" I ask with my eyebrow raised. Sasha chuckles lightly and pulls me down for another kiss by my neck.

"Okay" She whispers against my lips before letting me go.

God I'm lucky, I think as I walk out of my dressing room.

Sasha's POV

I watch as Shay leaves and I smile. God I'm lucky, I think to myself as I sit down on her couch. I scan the room quickly before my eyes land on a notepad with writing on it on the table infront of me. I squint my head as I pick it up.

429 Main Street, I read mentally. Bellow it had $500 written down.

"What even?" I ask myself out loud for some reason. Suddenly the dressing room door opens. My head shoots up and I see Troian standing at the door.

"Your wanted on set" She smiles. I nod and stand up as I place the notepad back down. As I walk out of the room with Troian, the adress and money keeps playing over in my head. Why would she even need that money or adress?

"Hey Troi?" I speak up. Troian looks to me and nods.

"Do you know where 429 Main Street is?" I decide to ask. Troian lookd at me with her eyebrows raised slightly.

"Who doesn't? That place is known for all the drug dealings there" She replies simply with a scoff. My eyes widen and I look away in silence.

"Oh God" I let out quietly, almost in-audiable. Things start to add up in my head. Shady things. It would explain the money and why it was only Shay and Ashley going. And come to think of it she acts..strange sometimes. Like I'll walk into a room and she'll have a mental freak out as if I've caught her doing something she shouldn't be. At least it seems that way. I don't want to assume the worst. But it's a resonable explination right?

"Sash" I hear Troian's voice call. I look up and see her walking onto out sound stage.

"Are you coming?" She asks and squints her head. I nod frantically and follow her.

I really need to talk to her, I make a mental note.

Shay's POV

"What did you tell Sash?" Ashley asks as she drives to the Jewleres.

"Ash, relax she doesn't have a clue. Your more stressed than me" I chuckle lightly.

"It's suppossed to be a surprise, we're supposed to be undercover with this shit" Ashley tries to defend.

"Undercover?" I laugh. Ashley glances at me with a glare and I start laughing again.

"Seriously no need to worry. I told her we were going for lunch and that I would have invited her too but she was filming" I say simply with a shrug.

"I am actually taking you for lunch by the way, I have $500. So I didn't really lie" I try and convince myself. But that doesn't really work. I hate lying to her. But I know it'll all work out in the end.

"This is it" Ashley says as she pulls up outside 'Crescent Jewleres' on 429 Main Street. As we get out of the car, an alley way stand right across from us. Of course, I scoff mentally as I look at all the people smoking joints and bongs. Some of them couldn't have been any older than 14.

"Disgusting" I mutter as we walk past.

"Yeah I know right" Ashley adds. She pulls open the doors of the jewleres, a chime sound being made from the bell above the door. As we walk to the front desk I admire all the glass cabints showing off all sorts of jewlery. Neclaces, Rings, Broaches. The front desk is glass too, filled with more jewlery.

"Can I help you ladies?" An older woman's voice ask. I look up to see a woman standing infront of us. Her hair white and some what mesmerizing blue eyes. Just like Sasha's. She looks like she's in her 70s maybe even younger. She smiles softly at us as we approach her.

"Uh yeah please. We saw this ring on your website and we were wondering if you had it in store?" Ashley asks politely as she shows the woman the ring on her phone. The older woman nods with a smile as she pulls out keys from her trousers pocket.

"We do. It's right here" She says as she unlocks the glass cabint which is the counter and pulls out the exact ring. I smile at how gorgeous it is.

"Would you be able to engrave some writing on the inside of the ring?" I ask politely. The woman beams a smile at me.

"Of course dear. What would you like?" She asks me. A smile appears on my lips as the woman reminds me of my Grandmother.

"Be My Forever"

"Who's the lucky guy?" She laughs lightly. Ashley looks to me and a heavy blush forms on my cheeks.

"Uh it's for my girlfriend" I try and say without sounding awkward. But I probably did.

"Well she's very lucky to have such a beautiful young lady like you" The woman smiles and of course I blush even more. Not even fifteen minuets later the ring is ready.

"How much?" I ask.

"$1000" I squint my head in confusion.

"Surely it must be more than that" Ashley says.

"Oh it is. But I like you two" She winks. I laugh and hand over the exact amount before leaving with Ashley.

"I can't believe it" I say with a smile as we stand outside the jewleres. I play with the ring box in my hand, not taking my eyes off of it.

"Step one complete" Ashley smiles as she links arms with me walks back to the car.