Chapter 11

Sasha's POV

"Just hold me" I say as I wrap my arms around Shay's neck and burry my face into her shoulder. I start sobbing uncontrolably. I know I can't tell her. Well, I could, but I'm too afraid of the aftermath. I imidently feel Shay wrap hers arms around me.

"Shh it's okay. I've got you" She tells me softly as she rubs my back to sooth my sobs. My sobs soften and my breathing steadies once again. Shay pulls away and holds me by my arms.

"Sash" She starts.

"What's happened?" She asks me and I look down and play with my fingers. Shay lifts my head up with her hand and looks at me with concern filled in her eyes.

"U-uh me and Hudson had a fight" I say in a shakey voice.

"About the script. He was jealous" I add

"Did he hit you?" She asks me. Shit, I think. I start to panic. One part of me screams 'Tell her the truth!' and another part says 'Don't do it! You know what will happen!'.

"U-u-uh no" I say, stammering over my words. Shay looks at me with disbeliefe in her eyes.

"I won't pester you about it. But I take it you don't want to go home tonight?" She asks me. I nod my head in return. She gives me a sweet smile.

"You can stay here tonight" She tells me. A wide smile grows across my face.

"Thank you" I say.

"Now you sit here, I'll go make some popcorn and we can lie here on the couch and watch The Bachalor" Shay tells me as she gets up from the couch and makes the popcorn.

[...]

Minuets later, Shay comes back to the couch with a bowel of popcorn in her hands. She hands me the bowel and lifts up the covers that were on the floor. She pulls the covers over us and sits the popcorn on her lap. She extends her arm, inviting me in. I move closer to her and wrap arms around her waist. I can feel her abs through her thin white shirt, which sends shivers down my spine once again. She places her arm over my shoulder and pulls me closer to her. I love this feeling. Being in Shay's arms. I feel safe. I feel like all of my troubles just drift away.

I love her, I'm in love with her, I admit to myself again.

Shay's POV

I know Sasha isn't telling me the full truth. I seen how hesitant she was when I asked her if Hudson hit her. But like I said, I won't pester her about it. Instead I'll find out for myself. I swear to god if Hudson has laid a finger on her I'll break his legs. No one hurts my girl. I should be over at that house right now beating the living shit out of him for the state he put Sasha in tonight. But I'll keep my cool....for now.

We've spent about 2 hours watching a The Bachalor marathon. I look down and see a sleeping Sasha. Her head resting on my chest and her hand laying on my stomach. Feeling her hand on my abs sends shivers down my spine. I smile at the blonde beauty before me. She's so adoreable, I think to myself. I check the time on my phone. 00.30, the time reads. I switch off the tv and slowly pull away the covers. I stand up carefully, making sure that I don't wake Sasha up. I slowly pick her up bridal style and carry her to my room. I open the door quietly and place Sasha down on the bed. I tuck her in under the covers and I start to change. I take of my shirt and jeans, leaving me in my bra and panties. Sasha won't mind, will she? I ask myself. I brush off the thought and crawl into bed, facing oppisit of Sasha. I feel Sasha stirring. She turns and wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me closer to her. I place my arm over hers and drift off to sleep.

I love her, I'm in love with her, I tell myself.

*April 5th, the next day*

Beep, beep, beep

I'm woken up by the sound of my alarm going off. I groan and go to roll over and switch it off. But something stops me. As I roll over I feel a pair of arms pull me back. My eyes widen and I start to become worried. Until I remember who it is. I smile at the feeling of Sasha's arms around me. I turn around and see the blonde still fast asleep. I smile. How does she look so adoreable? I ask myself. I manage to stretch over and get my phone without waking Sasha. I unlock my phone and check the time. 5.30am, it reads. I look over to Sasha and shake her lightly. She shuffles around and groans.

"Come on princess. We have work" I say chukling.

"Mmm 5 more minuets" Sasha mumbles into her pillow.

"Nu uh princess. Now come on" I say like a little kid and jump onto her. Forgetting that I'm in nothing but my bra and panties. She screams

"Shay what are you doing?" She asks me amused as she turns around to face me. A smirk grows onto my face. I postion myself so I'm sitting on Sasha's lap with my legs at either side of her waist. I raise my hands up in a form of attack.

"Oh no! Shannon Ashley Mitchell don't you dare" She tells me, pointing one finger at me in all seriousness and giving me a glare. I ignore her comand and attack.

"Ahhhhh Shayyy stopp" Sasha squeels as I tickle her furiously.

"Shay!" She shouts through her laughs.

"Okay okay! I'll get up!" She squeels and I stop. I look into her eyes and smile.

"Your so adoreable" I say without thinking. A wide grin appears across her face.

"You are too" She tells me with a smile and leans up and kisses the tip of my nose. I feel my cheeks burning red. Sasha's eyes widen in awe as she stares at my exposed body. She lightly places her hand on my abs. Which again, sends shivers down my spine. I raise an eye brow at her and smirk.

"Do you like what you see?" I ask her with a smirk plastered across my face. Sasha's cheeks turn red. I stare into her ocean blue eyes. I lean in to kiss her but I stop myself. I can't be doing this, I say mentally. I get off of Sasha and walk over to my closet.

"What just happened?" Sasha asks me. I turn around and see disapointment in her eyes. Why does she look like that? She has Hudson, I tell myself.

"Nothing" I lie.

"Again, just got caught up in the moment" I tell her with a smile. She gives me a light nod and gets out of bed.

"You can borrow some stuff" I tell her with a smile and let her rummage through my closet. I pull out a pair of black leather pants, a red button up shirt and a pair of black boots. I quickly pull them on and turn around to see Sasha standing in nothing but her bra and panties. I stare in awe at her perfect curves for a few seconds.

"Do you like what you see?" Sasha asks me, snapping me out of my daze. Sasha turns around with a smirk plastered over her face. I look down and blush. She chuckles lightly and quickly changes into a red flannel shirt and blue high waisted jeans. We fix our hair quickly.

"Ready?" I ask her as I hand Sasha her bag and put mine over my shoulder.

"Ready" She tells me with a smile. With that we walk out of the house hand in hand to my car.

Today will be interesting, I tell myself and mentally smirk.