Keira: "Damn Micky did you have to be so blunt?"

Micky: "Yes. Trust me Jawa likes a good jab."

Soph: "Fucking hell."

Jah: "Why am I here?"

Kim: "Hey."

Keira: "RUN KIM. SAVE YOURSELF!"

Kim: "What?"

Jawa: "Ignore her it's fine, they are trying to make out that Vice and I are seeing each other."

Within two seconds, we heard an audible sounding kiss. Not just a soft one, but this one was clearly some form of affection.

Michael: "That was a kiss."

Keira: "I'm not the only one who heard it?"

Soph: "No I heard it too."

Kay: "Guys Vik was just giving me a kiss it's fine."

Micky: "Prove it."

Jawa: "She doesn't need to prove anything."

Vice: "Stop being nosy."

Keira: "So then how come Vice's Voice lights up Jawa's Discord icon, and vice verse for Vice?"

Michael: "Yes I noticed that as well. You guys need to tell us something?"

I could hear clear typing coming through both Jawa and Vice's icon. A few moments later though it stopped.

Jawa: "Fine Vice and I are dating are you happy?"

At that instant, the sound that showed people leaving the discord chat sounded through my headphones, with Kay, Jawa and Vice all leaving at the same time.

Micky: "Do I believe it?"

Soph: "I do, I've heard Vice will only pick on Jawa."

Keira: "What? How would you even know that?"

Jah: "Eh fuck it let them have their fun."

Keira: "No... I want details. God damn Jice is real ladies."

Micky: "Bitch."

Keira: "Get in the bin Michael."

Kayleigh's POV

Kay: "You sure about that? You know Keira and Soph will be on your asses."

Vice: "Well I thought we were keeping it a secret but fuck you too Jawa."

Jawa: "Later, to answer your question Kay yes, I'm sure. It will give them something to do, and considering Vice is the one who talks to them all. I won't have to worry about them, that's his job now."

Kay: "Your cruel."

Jawa: "What how?"

Kay: "Did Vice want to be outed?"

Vice: "I don't care."

Jawa: "See."

Kay: "That's not what I meant but I guess it's the best I'm going to get right?"

Jawa: "For now yes."

Kay: "Ah no."

Vice: "Micky just messaged me, the girls are freaking out about evidence in previous streams and what they know."

Jawa: "They are fucking hopeless I swear."

Kim: "So what just went down?"

Jawa: "Told them I was with Vice and now they are freaking out."