Daughter of the Dragons

Daughter of the Dragons by @FantasticBeasts968

(There will be more reviews up today)

Please keep in mind that I know nothing about dragons except that they're big and scary and breathe fire. That's all I know, so with that said, when I say things about the dragons in this review, just remember that's all I have to go on.

Okay, so I love the premises of this story. The Daughter of Dragons; that's cool shite, really. She's like.. A DRAGON CHILD! WTF THATS AWESOME!

But, like, at the same time, she's a dragon child, and that's a little strange. Shouldn't she be a little concerned or scared or shocked or idk maybe in denial?? Dumbledore tells her she's the daughter of dragons and she's just like "yeah, that's cool."

I don't know about you, but if someone told me that I was a child of fire-breathing creatures, I'd laugh in their face and tell them they're crazy. For Merlin's sake, she shouldn't just go, "yeah, I've found my calling now I understand everything I AM DRAGON BABY HEAR MY FIRE."

And when she goes to get a wand and ligHTS ON FIRE AND FLOATS ABOVE THE GROUND, she doesn't find that strange!?! Neither did Dumbledore OR Olivander? WHAT? Even if Onyx isn't frightened (which is crazy), shouldn't the old wandmaker be a little concerned with the floating girl on fire in his shop?

Or is that just me?

Also, plurals and possessives are very important:

My uncles arms: two uncles arms.

My uncle's arms: one uncle has arms.

There is a big difference there. A BIG difference.

Don't get me wrong here, you've got a great story. It's got a good background, but I feel like the characters are all on the verge of becoming a little cliche. They should have more emotions and not just accept everything that happens.

Keep up the good writing (you've got a very nice writing style), and I can't wait to read the next update.

-Jtsquared4