Say What You Wanna Say

Say What You Wanna Say by @ThoseFourMarauders

Okay, I've read a few fanfics with male OCs, and they're all good, but I really like this OC. It seems to me like the fanfiction category is dominated by female writers, and when female writers attempt to create male characters, it gets... interesting.

Like, long descriptions of clothing, boys acting reckless because "ALL BOYS ARE TROUBLEMAKERS!!" and boys acting extremely girly (omg! Lisa responded to my test! Gotta chat the bros!). And, when Sam was introduced, I was mentally prepared to spot these things and say something about them.

But I didn't spot any only these things at all! Your male OC actually acts like a man!!! Yassss!!

But he isn't the manly man girls drool over, and that's what I like about him. He's like, "I ain't got time for none of that dating stuff. I'm just gonna focus on my friends." You've got a strong OC in the works! Good job! :)

I noticed in your second chapter you didn't space the paragraphs the same way you did in the first one, so that's something you should fix.

I like how Fred and George act. "Wow Percy has a friend?" "I think he's mental!" It's awesome! Go Gred and Forge!

Overall, I really enjoyed reading your story! Happy writing! :)

-Jtsquared4