Obliviate

Obliviate by @imperfection-ist (Ok, I swear I won't rant anymore about the tagging anymore....)

This. Story. Is. So. Great. I. Just. Can't.

At first, I was like, "gahhh, another story where the OC is working against the dude but then falls in love with him."

But in the middle I was like, "OH GAWD I LOVE THIS STORY I DONT WANT IT TO EVER END!!!"

And at the very end, I couldn't say anything because I was violently sobbing.

First, WHY?!?

Second, YOUR STORY WAS LITERALLY THE BOMB.COM. Honestly, I want to marry it.

There was one thing that waved a red flag at me though. When Lucius Malfoy says that "Draco was just a pawn. Never a son to me," or whatever he said, I was just confused and shocked.

This is Lucius Malfoy, the man who ran into a castle full of Death Eaters to find his son and the man didn't even have a wand! I don't personally think he'd act the way he did to Draco and Scorpius.

In my personal opinion, Lucius wouldn't say things like that about Draco. And after what happened to Draco in the end, I'm sure he would've felt a little guilty for what happened. It was his fault.

I do believe that everything else about Lucius was on point. I believe he'd do everything else, and I liked that you didn't have Voldy rise back from the dead and kill everyone. Your take on the "all was well" was brilliant!

I will definitely be reading the sequel! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

-Jtsquared4