Captured (Part 2) ☠ Pirate!Levi x Prisoner!Reader

Recap:

"Stop!" He demanded, my body freezing

"W-What?" Damn my stutter!

"You said that you needed a punishment. I did say that if you back talked you were to be punished, no?" I nodded. He motioned for me to come forward. I shuffled to his desk and stood in front of him. He uncovered himself, revealing his not so little friend. He came around to the front and pushed me to my knees, and sat back on the desk. He pulled off his trousers the rest of the way and I gulped.

"Finish me off."

(Here's your part 2, enjoy!)

I gulp audibly, my hand reaching out tentatively to grasp his cock that was sticking in the air proudly, by the base. It was very warm, and I could feel it pulsing in my hand like a small heart beat. He groans when I touch it, his head tilting back.

"Suck it already." He grits out, his hand coming down to tangle into my hair and force my head down onto it. I gasp, and before I can catch my breath, his cock in forced down my throat causing me to choke, and warm tears to prick my eyes. My nails dig into his thigh, until he lets up and allows me to breath.

I glare at him through my lashes while he stares expectantly. I'm soon nudged by his hand, so my head lowers and gently kisses his head. His hips push his head against my lips, so I open my mouth and suck as much of it as I can into my throat. Levi groans, his grip tightening on my hair.

"Fuck, that's it!" I've barely even begun to start bobbing, before he pushes me away, only to grab me by my hips, and slam me onto the desk. My arms fly back to support me, and in that time his hands roam my body, remove my corset and shirt, before he throws them across the room, then his hands return to my body to squeeze my breasts.

"Captain!" I gasp in utter surprise, loving the way his hands ravish me like I'm the most beautiful thing in the world. Levi's hands retract, to guide mine to his shaft and I understand he wants me to jerk him off.

"God, you're so beautiful." He breathes against my neck, causing me to shiver in newfound delight. He plants a kiss against my heated skin, then begins to suck and nibble while my hand pumps his shaft almost automatically. His hands are back to wandering my body, not missing a single curve. I soon find that his favorite places are my hips, because that's where he squeeze and rubs the most. I squeal whenever his hand roams a little lower, where Levi flips up my skirt and rubs me through my thin skivvies. His lips detach from my neck, his fingering rubbing harder against my clit.

"I want you, Captain." I purr, into his ear, my hand pumping faster to where he groans, and I can tell he's near his release. Soon enough, I can feel the head swelling, but I take my hand away before he can.

"What the hell, (Name)?" He says angrily, pushing himself away. I smile seductively, and pull him closer by his cravat.

"Save that for later, don't waste it all now." I nibble his ear lobe, before pushing him away and hopping off the desk. I turn around, and take a deep breath, trying to seem more confident than I actually am. You can do this! I think, and bend over his cluttered desk. While one hand holds me up, the other raises my skirt to reveal my clothed ass. I turn back to see him staring, his eyes raking over my exposed lower half. I smirk, and push my hips back so that its sticking out more.

"Fucking hell." Levi whispers, then moves forward and presses himself against me. I pull my lip between my teeth, then gasp when he suddenly slaps my ass.

"This is mine." He growls possessively, leaning over my back and thrusting.

"C-Captain!" I moan, my cheeks now burning red. Dirty thoughts of what could happen next invade my mind, I do nothing to push them away. Levi's hands slip up my thighs, to my hips where he hooks his fingers into the waistband of my panties, then drags them slowly down my quivering thighs. I impatiently stomp my feet, and whine.