Shower to Shower | Levi x Reader

"Alright! Listen up, I have an announcement to make!" Commander Erwin shouted. We were all assembled in a large group due to a minor announcement that had to be made. But everyone was half asleep due to them waking us up in the middle of the night.

"Ok, you all know we are going through a drought. So to save water if you want to take a shower you must be accompanied by at least one other person. Male or Female." Every ones jaws dropped at this.

"So your saying that a guy and a girl can take a shower together?" Someone shouted.

"Yes. That is all for now. Your dismissed." Everyone groaned, but secretly high five'd their friends and began to walk back to our dorms. I looked for Sasha in the crowd, and soon spotted her next to Jean.

"Sasha!" I yelled as I ran towards her, tripping on thin air in the process.

"Gahh!" I yelled as i fell closer and closer to the ground. I close my eyes and wait for the painful impact. But before I hit the ground, I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and stop me from falling. I gasp, and turn to see who saved me. Corporal Levi. I gulped as he helped me regain balance.

"C-Corporal Levi!" I saluted him. " I'm so sor-"

"Tch, watch were your going, Brat." He said, then walked away. I slump my shoulders and groan once more as soon as hes out of sight. Sasha and jean come walking up to me snickering. I hit Sasha roughly on her shoulder and she immediatly stops. But Jean keeps laughing. I stalk over behind him and karate chop him in the head. Sasha and I burst out laughing while he holds his head and howls in pain.

"Thats what you get, horse face." I say, and he replies with a glare.

"Did you get my stuff?" Sasha asks, and scratches her arm.
"You know i need my fix, (Name). I get withdraws if i go without it for long enough." I nod and pull an extra bread loaf from my jacket. She squeals and rips it from my hand and runs off towards her dorm to eat it. I turn back towards Jean.

"Im going back to sleep." I say and head off.

"Bye, (Name)."

"See ya, horse face." I hear him grunt and stomp off to his dorm.

(Next Day. Mess Hall.)

A day has gone bye since the announcement. I haven't taken a shower yet, but most people say its not that bad. Just kind of awkward. Its kind of weird that guys and girls can take a shower together. Hm, what if when I go to take a shower, i get stuck with a guy? What if he tries to touch me? What if h-

My thoughts are interrupted when i see food fly in front of my face. I blink a couple times and look to see were it went. I laugh when I see it has hit Jean. I look to who through it and saw Eren. He looked really mad, and im guessing him and Jean are gonna go at it again.

"What did you just say? Huh, horse face?" Eren asks in a deadly tone. I scoot my chair back, trying not to get in the way of their argument.

"You heard me, titan boy." Eren roared with anger and jumped over the table and tackled Jean. They both fell to the floor in a tangled mess of limbs, and everyone began to surround them. I'm suprised no ones broken them up yet. The crowd moves when Jean pins Eren to the table and try's to stab him with a fork. I decide i've had enough so i step in.

"Jean! Eren! Cut it out!" I yell and I push Jean off Eren. He looks to me with rage filled eyes and trys to go at him again. Eren sits up and pushes me aside. I groan, understanding i need to use force.

I come up behind them and smash their fore heads together, and they both fall to the ground.

"What the hell, (Name)?" Eren yells, holding his nose.