"Why were you swimming around naked on my property?" | Amaimon x Reader

(AU and OOC Amaimon)
My bike stopped at the edge of the slippery rocks, almost sliding off the edge. I sigh, and dismount my bike and lay it down by the tall trees that surrounded my little paradise. It was late summer, and the air was at its hottest. I ran my tongue over the roof of my mouth, and grabbed the water bottle from my back pack and took a long, thirst quenching drink. I set my drink down, and began to remove my clothing, to reveal nothing underneath, not even a bathing suit. But why bother? This place was 5 miles away from anyone, and i had yet to see another human being here. The relaxing sound of the water fall coaxed me closer, and i walked over to the edge of the slippery rocks, then dove in.
The cold water cooled my heated body, and washed the sticky sweat from my skin that had built up on my way here. I would stay here all night, my parents wouldn't even notice I'm gone. I swam around, my hair flowing behind me.
"Hey!" Some one suddenly screamed, and i turned sharply to face them.
"Who the hell are you?" They yelled from the dry ground, and i narrowed my eyes at them but swam over to the little stairs that the water had eroded into the rock. It was a guy, around my age with pale skin, green hair and an odd point on his head. His eyes suddenly widened as i got out of the pool, and i remembered that I'm naked.
"Shit!" I whisper, and dive over to my back pack and grab my clothes. I slip on my plain black shirt, and my comfy shorts that I've had forever, forgetting my bra since my skin was too wet to put it on.
"What the fuck! You pervert!" I shout at him once I get up.
"Hey, your the one swimming around naked on MY property." He says angrily, but i can tell he's eyeing my unclothed nipples through the thin fabric of my shirt.
"Staring problem?" I raise an eyebrow. He shakes his head, and comes closer to me.
"Why were you swimming around naked on my property?" He questions, no longer staring at me.
"Im sorry, i didn't know this was anyones property, and I've never seen anyone else out here as long as I've been coming here."
"How long have you been coming here?" He asked.
"Hmm, around 5 years. Ill come here a few nights in the summer to get away from my parents." I sigh.
"Oh, well would you like to come to my house and dry off? It can get pretty chilly here at night." I nod, even though its kind of creepy. But i have the odd feeling that i can trust him.
"Oh yeah, my names (Name), whats yours?"
"Amaimon."

•| TIME SKIP TO HOUSE |•

We were sitting on a comfy old couch, discussing random things until he would take me home.
"So, do you really live here all alone?" Amaimon nods, and unwraps another lollipop, and sticks it in his mouth. He seems to have an endless supply, considering he's had at least 20 since I've been with him.
"No, my family is out of town taking care of a sick relative." He says, but i can tell its a lie. I shrug, and remove the towel from my head, and my (length) (color) hair falls out. Its pretty much dry.
"So, my hair is dry. You want to take me home no-" I start to walk towards him, but trip over a coffee table leg and land bent over his knee like I'm about to be spanked. I look up into his emerald green eyes, and blush darkly. I feel something rub my ass, and my head snaps back to see his hand rubbing the curve of my butt.
"What the fuck, Amaimon?" I say, and squirm under his touch, giggling softly since I'm ticklish there. He growls, and grabs a good amount of flesh and squeezes roughly, and a loud throaty moan escapes my lips. Ill admit i was enjoying this. After all, Amaimon was pretty attractive, and i had got to know him a bit over the past few hours and he seemed like an ok guy.
"I just cant help myself, (Name). Whenever you came out all of the water, body soaking wet and glowing in the evening sun, perky nipples and all, i havent been able to get rid of this raging boner." He bucks his hips lightly so his boner presses against my side. Another sound of pleasure emits from me.
"And now your bent over my lap, ass in the air. I just cant help but... Touch you." He squeezes harder, and i suck in a sharp breath. I soon feel the need burning my core, as he continues to grope my short clad ass.
"Mph, Amaimon, please."
"Please what?" Touch me.
"Stop."
"Oh, i dont think you want me to stop doing this." He pushes his hand into my shorts, and moves to my wet folds.
"Ah!" I moan as my eyes close, and i bite my lip. His fingers slip inside of me, and once they get to the knuckle he curls them.
"Fuck!" I whisper, and let my head hang. Amaimon chuckles, and pulls them out. He spreads his two fingers apart, marveling at how the fluid forms spider web like strands between the two fingers. I stare at him, and my jaw drops when he removes his lollipop then shoves the fingers into his mouth and sucks! I blush furiously, and wiggle out of his grasp.
"I want you to take me home now." I try to say confidently, but it comes out shaky. Amaimon pulls his fingers out with a pop, and turns his head to look at me.
"Are you sure?" He smiles mischievously.
"We could have some fun." He winks, and makes a scissor motion with the two saliva coated fingers.
"No... Yes, please t-take me home." My decision sways momentarily, wanting to experience the wonderful sensations his fingers would surely provide. Amaimon sighs, and gets up from the squeaky couch. He walks towards me, and backs me into the wall.
"W-What are you doing?" I mentally scold myself for stuttering. He leans in, and his lips are dangerously close to touching mine.
"Getting my keys." He breaths, and grabs the keys off of a table beside me then jingles them next to our faces. He backs away, and heads out the front door to the car. I release a shaky breath, and take a moment to collect myself, then follow him out.
I get into his old truck, and tell him where i live.
Once home, i thank him for the ride and grab my bike from the back. As he drives away, i let out a sigh i that didn't know i was holding back. When i go inside, my parents aren't even home. Good, they would ask too many questions about why my hair was wet and where i was if they were. I go to bed, and i dream about Amaimon.