The Butler, Collared | Submissive!Sebastian x Reader

"Sebastian, I order you to be Miss (Name)'s servant for three day's starting tomorrow." Ciel called out. Ciel had only said this because I bet that he couldn't go a day without Sebastian. Ciel obviously accepted and made Sebastian my servant for three days starting tomorrow. Although, I think he kind of did over kill with three days, I would have been satisfied with one. Sebastian got on one knee.

"Yes, my lord." He said, smirking in my direction. I grinned devilishly. I knew exactly what I would do with him.

~

Ciel got to keep him for the night, but today Sebastian was mine. We loaded into the carriage, Sebastian carrying my things for me, of course, and my personal butler, Zavier (pronounced Xavier), drove the carriage. It wasn't that long of a ride to my mansion, but it was long enough for me to squeeze in a short nap. So I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken by a sudden jolt of the carriage. My sight still fuzzy, I looked around and saw Sebastian sitting diagonal from me.

"Ah, I see your awake, Miss (y/n)." He said giving me a closed eyed smile.

"Where are we?" I questioned, rubbing my temples.

"We will arrive at the mansion in approximately 3 minutes, miss." I nodded and gazed out the window until we arrived. Once we arrived, Sebastian stepped out from the carriage and helped me down, i thanked him and walked towards my mansion. The large doors opened upon me coming up the steps and i was met with Barkley, my personal favorite butler, besides Zavier. We did our secret hand shake and i heard Sebastian chuckle lightly.

I walked to the changing room and changed into something more comfy while Sebastian waited outside the door for me. I didn't need help changing like Ciel, sure I was around the same age as him, but I insisted Zavier teach me to dress myself properly. Zavier was only a few years older than me, and we were closer than anyone else would ever know. Sometimes, he'll cuddle with me when its thundering outside, and he'd stroke my back comfortingly because he knew that helps me get to sleep. Me and Zavier have never done anything sexual. Sure he's extremely sexy, with his warm brown eyes and chiseled 6 pack abs. But our relationship is strictly platonic.

"Sebastian." I called. He opened the door and set down my bags.

"Thank you, now if you will please follow me." I said with a wave of my hand. I walked down to the game room and found Zavier and Barkley playing cards, like I knew they would be. I placed my hands on my hips and cleared my throat. Zavier immediately stood and bowed his head, apologizing. I just smiled and motioned him to follow me. As were walking down the hall, I turn to Zavier and whisper to him to go ahead and get the key to my room. He nods and scurries off. I then turn to Sebastian and see hes still following me silently.

We reach my room finally, and Zavier is already there waiting for us. He pushes the key in and unlocks the door, holding it open for us to enter. We walk in and I look over at Sebastian to see a bored look on his face. 'Not for long.' I think.

"Zavier, please grab my case for me for me." I ask politely. He nods and goes into my closet to grab the case. I turn around to Sebastian.

"Like my room?" I ask.

"Yes, its quite, unique." I smirk and look around admiring my room. I have deep blood red walls with black crown molding. I have a large black canopy bed with restraints attached to the wall and black silk scarves hanging from the railings, and my bed spread is black and white stripes that my cat Gigi is spread out on. Across from my bed i have a black vanity. And to the right of the is my walk in closet and to the left is my bathroom. Sebastian immediately rushes over to my bed and begins to play with Gigi's paws, going on about her pink paws and sinfully soft fur. I chuckle and turn to Zavier when he exits the closet, case in hand.

I walk over and place the case on my vanity, i unclasp it and open the lid. Inside rests a black leather collar with spikes protruding from it, with a ring to attach a leash. I gently pulled it out and beckoned Sebastian over to me.

"You can't be serious." He said as he saw what was in my hands.

"Oh i'm very serious, Sebastian. Please, get on your knees." He growls and gets down. I place the collar around his neck and lock it in place. I put the key on a chain and let it fall into my cleavage.

"There, now your perfect." I smile.

"Miss (y-"

"Ah." I silenced him.

"You call Mistress, and every time you don't you get punished. Am I clear." He smirks.

"Yes, Mistress." I shiver at the way 'Mistress' rolls smoothly off his tongue. I attach a leash to his collar and tell him to follow me, he starts to stand but i tell him he must crawl on is knees. He groans and i smirk, knowing the next three days with be fun.

~

I might add more later.

Not edited.