Change of Heart | OC x Reader

(This is not a normal one shot, because there isn't an anime character, but instead an OC if mine. I didn't know Which anime character to put this to, but leave suggestions for who it should be. And sorry if it says Lara instead of (Name), the original name was Lara.)
"Your such a bitch, (Name)!" Corey yelled, as he threw a heavy book in my direction.
"Im not the one going around fucking other people!" I screamed.
"God Damnit!" He smashed his fists violently against the wall, creating a noticeable dent. His dark brown hair fell into his dark eyes as he glared furiously in my direction.
"I only slept with other people, (Name), because you never talk to me anymore." He stomps over to me, and roughly pushes me against the wall.
"You never call, you never text me. Even at school you dont even so much as glance in my direction!"
"Well Im sorry! Ive been busy, the whole world doesn't revolve around you, ya know? Other people have things to do besides keep you company and make sure your every need is fulfilled."
"God, just shut the hell up already! I would have been fine if we didn't talk for like a week, but for 3 months (Name)? I mean what the fuck? You cant expect me to get by on just jerking off to porn every night."
"Your such an ass hat, Corey." I roughly push his chest, and he stumbles back. His enraged dark brown, almost black eyes burn holes into me through his glasses.
"You know what, were getting no where, I'm leaving. And I'm breaking off whatever the fuck this is." I grab my jacket, and head for the door.
Im almost there, when he suddenly grabs me by my hair, and drags me down the hall way next to the door to his room. I kick and scream and try to hit him while he stomps angrily to wherever we're going. He throws me in the room by my hair, then slams it shut. I crunch up in a ball on the floor, holding my head as tears leak from my eyes. I hear a drawer open, and the sound of him rummaging through it.
Im lifted up, thrown on a bed, and forced to look at him. He places something over my wrists, and he latches handcuffs onto them, then the bed. What is he doing? He's never been like this before, Corey is usually so nice and considerate. He steps back, to admire his work. I blush deeply. Sure I'm mad at him and i just broke up with him, but he's still incredibly sexy.
Corey's clear, pale skin always gleamed like he was directly beneath a moon beam. His shaggy light brown hair was soft to the touch and i enjoyed running my hands through it, while we cuddled on his couch watching disney movies. His large, black geek glasses framed an angular face with high cheek bones and a strong jaw, that was currently clenched in anger and frustration. And he has a smooth, light build that i have admittedly licked whip cream off several times. But, despite all of his beautiful features, Corey's eyes were by far my favorite. The dark brown pools of coffee made me weak in the knees and wet in my panties with every lustful glance or hard, dominating glare he gave me, which he was giving me a mixture of the two as he stared at my exposed and vulnerable body.
I felt the need to cover myself as he stared, but could not due to i was cuffed to the bed by the extremely horny and mentally unstable sex god in front of me.
He comes between my legs, which were hanging off the bed and slowly undid my belt, button, and zipper. The whole time he made sure to brush against the inside of my thighs as he removed the unwanted material. I was so wet and unbelievably exited from his new dominating nature i had yet to see until now, that the slightest touch of his calloused hands in any area of my body, sent a jolt of pleasurable electricity throughout my entire body. He wet his plump pink lips at my jeans slipped off my ankles, and my clothed wet arousal was exposed to the cool air of his room. He ran his hands along the inside of my thighs, and i clenched my eyes shut.
"No. Open them, i want you to see that only i can do this to you. And no one else." I obeyed, and slowly opened them.
"C-Corey, please! Let me g- Gah!" I whimper out as his digits wander over my moistened folds through my panties. He slips his fingers in, and brushes them over my kitty. He then pulls them out, and rubs it around between his thumb and forefinger.
"Ah, so wet and we've only just begun. Your such a naughty girl, getting turned on by such lewd actions. What would your mother think?"
"Please Corey." I moan out. His words sparking something deep within me. A deep hunger to be dominated by him.
"Your normally such a proud and confident woman, (Name). I wonder what would happen if you submitted yourself to me. I wonder, if you let your self go and became completely undone, like putty in my hands, if i could make you my little slave.
"Corey, stop teasing me." I moan once more, that earning me a harsh slap to my inner thigh.
"You dont get to tell me what to do, little one. And dont call me Corey. You can call me Sir, Master, or Daddy." He says with a sadistic smirk.
"Well, what will it be? This is one of the rare times ill be giving you a choice, little one. Or perhaps you would like me to choose for you?"
"No, Master." He grabs my chin, and smiles.
"Thats my girl."
(Word count: 1000)