Sebastian's Toy ♥ Sebastian x Spy!Reader

(Pedo Level: ITS OVER 9000!)

Sebastian gazed at the torture devices hung from metal prongs on the wall. His crimson eyes skimmed over every single tool, all he had used at least once, some he had used many. He tapped his chin and smiled, turning back to look at the spy struggling against her tight bonds on the rock slab in the middle of the chamber. She could not speak, only groan and choke on her own saliva against the dirty rag normally used for soaking up blood. He selected a few things, a pear of anguish, some alligator clamps, and a breast ripper. If anything else was needed, he would use other methods such as the head crusher, thumb clamps, or he could even resort to rat torture. The simple thought of what he could do to this woman caused his cock to grow and stiffen. Sebastian suppressed a moan, and placed the two devices on the cart and wheeled it over to the woman's side.

"So," Sebastian says, putting a stop to the (hair color) woman's noises, "you think you can infiltrate my young Masters manor do you?" The woman only glares, her body now completely still.
"Well, my Master is attending a business meeting at the moment, so he couldn't be here to witness your confession, I'm afraid you'll have to make do with me. But that's all right." Sebastian gives the woman a closed eyed smile, and picks up the first of his instruments.
"This," he says holding it in front of her, "is called the Pear of Anguish. Its intended to be inserted into the woman's, pardon me, vagina and the little knob is turned to open these metal sides to stretch the walls to unfathomable limits. Of course I'm sure you already know all of this, but a little reminder never hurts." The woman's eyes widened, and she began to struggle once again. Sebastian's eyes wandered down her ravishing figure, starting at her smooth legs to her breasts, which were quivering in fear.
"Now, may I ask what yo-" he stopped as he got to her eyes. His mouth hung slightly ajar, entranced by her spectacular eyes. They were a hypnotizing blend of (color) and (color), the iris was surrounded by the most beautiful shade of (color) he had ever had the privilege of seeing in all his many years on this Earth, "what your name is." He says slowly, still studying her eyes. Sebastian removes the rag, and waits for her to finish coughing and spitting out the foul taste.
"Fuck you!" She spat, her entire body shivering from the cold of the room.
"Now, miss I don't believe you're in a good position to be rude. I've always preferred to torture the rude... Please tell me your name and things may go a little smoother for you." Sebastian mind was invaded with sadistic thoughts of what he could- no would be doing to this woman. He thought of things that would even make Vlad the Impaler cower in fear, but alas he is reduced to what little tools he has at hand. He and Vlad had actually been acquainted once, but that was a story for another time.
Sebastian could see the fear clouding over her eyes, he knew she would give in.
"M-my name is (Name)." She states shakily, her voice scratchy and dry yet somehow angelic. Sebastian followed her lips as they formed each word, and he imagined them wrapped around his cock, sucking as he whipped her. Every lash causing her to whimper and- He shook his head, it's been too long.
"Alright, (Name), would you like to get started?" Tears welled up in her dazzling eyes, and he was tempted to wipe them away with his finger. So he did.
(Name) flinched away from his touch, but his gloved hand still wiped away the hot, juicy tears that stained her cheeks. Sebastian's cock was now throbbing at this point, she was so upset and they hadn't even begun. He stroked her cheeks, and smiled as she sobbed
"Shh shh, it's okay. All I need for you to do is tell me everything about your plots against my young Master." And so she did. For fear of her own life, she spilled every last dirty secret about who she worked for, where they were and how he could find them, what they were planning against Ciel Phantomhive.
"W-Will you let me g-go now?" She sniffled, snot running down her cheeks. Sebastian grimaced, and quickly removed his handkerchief from his breast pocket and wiped her cheek. He disposed of the dirty thing by lying it in a small bowl on the cart used to collect things like teeth, eyeballs, etc.
Once back at her side, he stared into her incredible eyes once more. Sebastian found himself becoming lost in the color of her eyes, wandering inside the iris, not wanting to escape.
"Why are you staring at me!" (Name) suddenly sobs. Hot, juicy tears flow down her cheeks and flow over her lips. (Name)'s tongue flicks out to catch them, her nose visibly crinkling at the saltiness.
"I'm sorry," Sebastian quickly composes himself, "how rude of me. No, miss (Name), I'm afraid that I have direct orders from my Master that you are never to leave this manor- alive, that is."
"Please! I swear to God that I won't tell! I'll disappear, I'll go to America! You'll never see me again!" She bursts into another pathetic fit of tears.