Thunder Buddies ϟ Crona x Reader (Fluff)

I dove under the covers as another powerful crack of thunder shook my apartment. 'Its ok, (y/n). Its just an atmospheric discharge, nothing to be afraid of.' I jumped when i heard a knock at the door. I gulped, and untwisted myself from the jumble of blankets. Wrapping the covers around my shoulders, I shuffled over to the door. I only undid the first lock, not the chain. I cracked it open it a bit to see a shaking Crona.
"C-crona? What are you d-doing-" We both squealed at another loud clap of thunder.
"Umm, well i-i'm really afraid of thunder, and maka and soul weren't home, and, and i couldn't think of anywhere else t-to go." He said, tears started to leek from his eyes. I shut the door, undid the chain and snatched him inside and quickly shut the door. I lead him over to my couch and sat him down, wrapping some of my blankets around his shoulders with mine, making a human cocoon.
"T-thank you, (y/n)."
"No problem, Crona." After that, a few minutes of awkward silence settled over us. Out of no where, a huge boom shook the entire apartment, causing us both to cuddle up to each other.
"Oh, i-i'm so sorry, (y/n)." he said shakily, looking at me with eyes like a lost puppy.
"its ok, if you don't mind, i'd actually like to cuddle with someone right now. You see, i'm extremely afraid of thunder too."
"I-i don't mind, (y.n)" He said, opening the covers a bit. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his thin waist, using his chest like a pillow. I felt him stiffen, then soon relax. I could hear the soft thumping of his heart. It was a nice, steady beat, and oddly relaxing. I sighed and closed my eyes. I felt his hand start to lightly stroke my hair and i giggled as his hand lightly brushed my sensitive scalp. His other hand wrapped around my waist and rubbed slightly, making my nerve endings tingle. We sat like this for a while, just laying in each others arms, him stroking my hair and i listening to his heart beat. I looked up at him to see his usually panicked face relaxed. I grinned and ruffled his hair.
"Your so adorable, Crona."
"Thank you, (y/n). i think your really adorable to." He said, red rising to his cheeks.
"Aww, thanks. Hey, do you want some hot coco?" He perked up at my question.
"I've never had it before, but I've always wanted to."
"Seriously, its literally the best. Ill go make some." I said, hopping out of the mess of covers. I went into my kitchen and put a pot of milk on the stove.I pulled out the coco mix, marsh mellows, cinnamon and whipped cream (Sorry if your allergic to anything or you just don't like it!). My mind drifted off as i waited for it to heat up. I wondered why it hasn't thundered in a while but didn't really worry, i was just glad it stopped. The timer beeped and i poured the milk into the mugs. Adding the coco power, i mixed it in and dropped in the marsh mellows. I swirled the whipped cream on the top and sprinkled the cinnamon on top. Satisfied, i walked back to my living room.
"Here you go, Crona." I said as i handed him the coco. we waited for them to cool and then took a sip. The warm coco tasted like heaven. His eyes lit up as soon as the coco made contact with his taste buds.
"This is wonderful, (Y/n)." I giggled at the whip cream mustache on his top lip.
"Hey, you go something, uh there." I said, pointing to his mustache. He wiped his cheek, not his top lip.
"Here, ill get it." I said as i leaned in. I licked it off his face and a deep blush spread across his cheeks. I hadn't planned on doing that, and i was kinda embarrassed.
"I-i'm sorr-" I tried to apologize, but he cut me off with a kiss.