Punishment (Yeager Style) | Dominant!Eren x Reader

It was a hot and sunny day. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and Levi was making us train extra hard for an upcoming expedition. I was currently taking a break, leaning against a building away from the sun arguing with my boyfriend, Eren.
"Its impossible! You cant fucking make watermelons square!" He yelled, while wiping sweat from his forehead. Afterwards taking a greedy drink from his water bottle. I shook my head.
"Yes, it is actually. They put it in a square foam thingy and it grows inside, naturally molding it to a square shape." He roll his eyes.
"Wont believe it till i see it." I pout, and cross my arms over my chest.
"Well, your just a-" i was cut off by Corporal Levi yelling at us suddenly.
"Oi, Brats! This isn't fucking play time. Eren get your ass back out on the training course." I huff, and push off the wall and head over to the training grounds. But Levi grabs my forearm before i can slide past him.
"Not you, (Last Name).
This is your third screw up, your running laps!" He barked, and pointed over to a group of fellow scouts, their faces red and sweat stains under their arms.
"Oh come on, Levi! Its 100 fucking degrees out here! I was just taking a short break, it wont happen again. Please dont make me run laps." I begged. He shook his head and glared at me.
"Precision of language. I am your superior, you are to address me as such. Just for that, I'm adding another hour. I suggest you get a move on." I groan, and stomp over to the track.
"Stupid midget, always thinking he's better than us." I grumble as i march.
"What was that, Cadet?" He practically spat.
"Nothing! Nothing at all!" I call, and run to the track. I start at the line, and begin the 3 hours of laps.
// Time skip brought to you by a horny anime geek! //
I look over at the other trainees, and noticed my older boyfriend Eren Yeager wrestling with Marco. He looks up, and our eyes lock. I smirk, and add a bit more bounce to my steps, causing my boobs to bounce with every step i took as i jogged. The small white tank top they provided stuck to my skin and accentuated my boobs, also showed a decent amount of cleavage. I smirk as his eyes go wide, and he gets easily tackled by Marco. Even as he goes down, his eyes still stay on me. Well not me, but my Mini Me's. I laugh, and i soon turn a corner so we disappear from each others views.
// Another time skip brought to you by a still horny anime geek! //
I had just finished running my laps, and so had everyone else finished training. I was by the spouts getting some water. I bent over to pick up the towel that fell from my shoulders, and i soon found myself getting pushed chest first against the wall.
"Gah! What the fu-" i was cut off by the mysterious persons large hand covering my mouth. My scream was muffled, and i was kinda scared that there was a rapist roaming freely amongst the scouts. The strange person leaned to me and whispered in my ear
"Your think your pretty cute, huh? That little stunt you pulled back their made me loose the match. Your sexy little ass is gonna pay for that later. Come to my room after curfew to receive your punishment." I now recognized the voice as Eren's. I gulp loudly at the strange, but oddly exciting close proximity of his package pressed against my ass.
"E-Eren?" The warm feeling of his body heat is suddenly gone, and i look behind me to see nothing but the view of other buildings. Sighing, i grab my towel and head to the mess hall for dinner.
After dinner i head out from the mess hall and to my small room in the girls dorm to collect my supplies for my shower. I quickly do that, the entire time i think about how Eren's going to punish me. I go back to my room and change into an over sized shirt and some ankle socks, and wait patiently in my bed for curfew. The time soon comes for me to go, and i step out of my room and sneak off to the boys dorm. I know very well to show up because its never pretty when Eren's angry.
I come to the front of his door, and knock lightly, and the door swings open as if he had been waiting there for me to come. He grabs my wrist and pulls me in quickly, shoving me down over the bed with my hands pinned behind me.
"What the f-!" Im cut off by a quick slap to my ass. I gasp, and look behind me. There Eren stands in all his sexy goodness with a dark and mischievous glint in his eyes. He steps back, and i realize he has somehow put handcuffs on me without me even noticing. He rubs my ass gently, and grabs the end of my hair and tilts my head back.
"Language, (Name)." I frown.
"Since when do you give a damn about la- Mph!" Another harsh slap to my ass, causing my cheeks to tingle and my face to become tinted in a light blush.
"Ah, Eren. Whats gotten into you?" I say, slightly flustered. He continues to rub my ass, occasionally giving my cheeks a firm squeeze.
"Dont call me Eren."
"Then what do you want me to call you then? Master?" I say jokingly as he releases my hair.
"Yes." He pushes my over sized shirt over my hips with one hand, and with the other his rough fingers gingerly brush over my dripping arousal.
"Mph, Eren!" I whine, as he rubs me teasingly through my panties. Heat rising to my face at yet another harsh slap to my posterior. He pushes my panties aside, and rubs my moistened folds with his long fingers. I feel my core growing hotter, as he slips a digit into me.
"Ah! Master!" I call out, knowing if call him Eren he would stop. And that was the exact opposite of what i wanted.
"Yeah, you like this dont you, kitten." He purred. Since when does he call me kitten?
"Why are you doing this?" I cry, trying not to enjoy this.
"You know very god damn well why I'm doing this, cock tease." Another moan passes through my lips as be toys with my clit using his thumb. My hips buck back, and he places his hand on my back to keep me still.
"Fuck, your tight." Says Eren, and he pulls out his finger, wet with my fluids. I blush when he licks his finger. His eyes go wide, and he puts the whole thing in his mouth. He pulls them out.
"You taste amazing. Here." He presses his fingers to my lips.
"Taste yourself." I shake my head, and clamp my mouth shut. He grips my chin tightly, and forces me to open my mouth, forcing his fingers inside my mouth.
"Now suck." I bite down harshly. He quickly pulls them out and holds them.
"Shit, (Name)! Fuck that hurt!" He says, then glares at me. An extra powerful blow to my exposed ass causes me to cry out in pain mixed with pleasure.
"Fuck this shit." Eren says., and i hear the sound of his zipper, and his pants being shoved to his ankles.
"Eren, no please do-" i was cut off my my own panties being shoved in my mouth, and some tape being placed over that so i couldn't spit them out.
"Shut up, and take your punishment like the little whore that you are." He says, and my legs begin to quiver, and i feel my thighs get slicker. He presses himself against me, then glides in easily do to my aroused state.
"Mph! Uh!" I moan, and he thrusts slowly in and out of me. His hands grasp my hips, and use them to help pull be back to meet his him. I feel pleasure begin to pulse through my body, and i moan against the panties.
"You like this, dont you whore?" I dont answer, but continue to moan and make squealing sounds. I feel my hair suddenly pulled back, and i gasp.
"I said, you like this, dont you whore?" His powerful thrusts makes it hard to think, so i nod and make a humming sound. He releases my hair, and slaps my ass.
"Good girl." I hum once more in delight, and my hands clench and wriggle against the handcuffs.
"You love me dominating you. You loved being controlled just how I'm doing now." A long moan rumbles in my throat, as his thrusts speed up. My head throws back, when he reaches up to pinch and twist my nipples. Sweat beads my forehead, and the air takes on a musty scent and gets thicker. A few more powerful thrusts of his hips, and I'm spent. An orgasm rips through my body, and i slump against the bed. So warn out from what just happens. Eren pulls out of me, and undoes my handcuffs and removes my gag. Ever so gently, he picks me up and takes me back to my room and lays me down in my bed then tucks me in.
"You did good, kitten." He says, and places a gentle kiss on my head. With that I soon drift off to sleep.