The Potion | Agito x OC

{if you haven't seen Origin - Spirits of the Past, i highly recommend it. Its a great movie, and its one of my personal favorites. There aren't many Agito fan fictions/lemons out there, so i wanted to provide some for you guys!}
Agito was at it again, taking off into the forest, going deeper every time he went in, and found something amazing and new every time. He used his enhanced abilities to help him get along, and bring back new things to help improve Neutral City.
Agito pushed back another tree limb, and his eyes lite up in a child like curiosity at what was before him. A cottage. Rather small, covered in long green vines of ivy, and seemed to have somehow been unaffected from the forest. The roof, walls, door, the windows and everything else seemed to be in perfect condition. Underneath the windows were little boxes that had strange and brightly colored plants growing from them, and so did the area surrounding the stones that lead to the front door. Agito slowly approached the windows, and leaned over the box of strange plants to look into the building.
As he looked inside, he could see many things. Furniture like chairs and tables, a small bed in the far right corner. The tables had food scattered across, and some dried plants which were also hanging from the low rafters of the cottage. There was a basket full of string, dozens of jars filled with strange things like preserved animal bodies, little trinkets, and more herbs. But then Agito saw a candle, that was burnt halfway down. A small flame flickered from the breeze that the slightly ajar front door let in. Someone was here.
Agito suddenly heard a low angelic humming, which sounded like it came from behind the cottage. He laid down his sack of food, water, and extra clothing beside the door, and walked slowly to behind the cottage. He stopped at the corner, and peaked around, to be met with the sight of a woman, who looked to be about his age. She was rather short, with medium sized perky breasts only covered by a transparent white robe, and a lovely posterior that some what seemed bigger due to her naturally curved back. Agito watched with wide eyes as she worked about in her large, and beautiful garden. But this isn't what he noticed. He noticed the long, snow colored strands of her hair.
"Shes enhanced, like me!" He whispered, getting excited. Apparently he didn't whisper quietly enough, because her humming stopped and her head snapped up, to reveal large green doe eyes, framed by long thick lashes that were also white, which only seemed to enhance her beautiful eyes. Her naturally blood red, heart shaped lips were pulled into a sexy pout. She stood up, from kneeling down in the dirt, and placed her hands on her hips.
"Who are yo- Your enhanced!" She squealed, as she realized his hair was as white as the flowers she was planting.
"Uh, hi im Agito. Sorry to barge in like this, hehe." He rubbed the back of his head, slightly embarrassed.
"Oh, your fine! I rarely get company anyways, last person to stumble upon my place was some guy named Shunock, and what do you know he was enhanced to!" Agito flinched at the mention of Shunock, but she quickly moved to a new topic. The mysterious woman pulled off her dirt coated gloves, and walked over to Agito, and walked around him in slow circles. He stood straight, and perfectly still as she inspected him, but jumped when she ran her fingers down his prominent spine.
"Hey! Lady, what are you doing?"
"Hmm, your a fine specimen of a man. And your enhanced! You'll do good. Ok, come now, into my cottage!" She said very happily, and grabbed his hand and tugged him into her house through the back door. She somehow reminded him of Toola. So energetic and fun. Plus, she was a total babe.
Once inside, she sat him down on a rather soft chair, and went over to a table and started grabbing food.
"Here, have some food." She brought over a tray of things that she probably grew in her garden, and were strange to Agito.
"Oh, no thanks lady, i have a sack of food already." She pouted once more, and Agito felt his heart strings being tugged.
"Dont call me lady, my name is Luna. And you need to eat this!" Luna dropped the plate onto his lap, and went over to a shelf behind him and he heard her rearranging some things.
Oh well, it cant hurt to try. Agito thought, and grabbed a small piece of whatever and popped it in his mouth.
"Wow, this is really good!" He exclaimed, obviously happy.
"Thanks, i make it myself." She giggled, and went back to what she was doing. After a few more bites, Agito felt something start to change, and he started freaking out, and the platter of food fell to the floor. He felt himself growing in his pants, and he suddenly had a raging hard on.
"W-Whats happening!" He yelled, and Luna giggled again.
"Silly, i gave you some food with a bit of my magic in it!"
"And what kind of magic is that?" He asked, as he felt the over powering desire to fuck the shit out of anything in sight.
"Its just a potion to boost your libido, no biggy!" She walked in front of him, the only difference in her appearance is that her robe was gone!
"Where did your clothes go!" He said, and he pinched his nose trying to stop a nose bleed, and covering his pants to hide his boner.
"Oh come on, you cant be that dumb. I gave you the potion to boost your libido, so that you would get aroused, so that you could plant your seed inside of me and allow me to have your child!" She said with a smile, and flicked his forehead. Agitos eyes raked over Luna's naked form, tracing her slim waist that gave way to shapely hips meant for birthing, and large creamy thighs that he kept envisioning his head would be buried beneath, with her delicate fingers tangled into his hair while his tong-
"Hey! Are you listening?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.
"What were you saying?"
"I was asking you if you'd be ok with fucking me anytime soon, because that potion doesn't last forever." Agito took one last look at her pouty red lips, and launched himself from the chair, and before Luna could even react she was pressed against the wall with her hands pinned above her head, and Agito's prominent erection pressed against her own aroused core.
"Uh!" A high pitched cry of surprise escaped her lips, which afterwards were immediately captured by Agito in a hungry kiss. Agito nibbles her bottom lip, and suck it into his mouth. She giggles, and Agito groans. Her laugh is so sexy. He moves so that only one strong hand is holding her arms against the wall. His hand traces down her naked skin, and comes to rest on her left cheek. He slaps it playfully, then squeezes the fleshy mound. Luna's hips jerk forward, and grind against Agito's crotch. He breaks the kiss, and leans to her ear and whispers
"You keep that up, and ill be forced to tie you down." Luna gasps as he takes a long lick up her neck, causing her to shiver and close her eyes. Luna suddenly pushes Agito away using her enhanced strength, then tackles him to the floor, and mounts him. Her unclothed pussy landing on top of his throbbing erection. It pushes painfully against the zipper of his brown pants, and Luna laughs seeing his pained expression.
"Hm." She traced her fingers over his his stomach, it tensing due to him being a bit ticklish, only causing his build to be better defined.
"You couldn't tie me down even if you wanted to, sweat heart. Oh, but you are to be the most magnificent donor, your genes will guarantee a strong and healthy baby." Luna leaned down, and kissed his cheek gently, as Agito simply laid back and watched. She scooted her hips back a bit, and quickly began to undo his pants, then freeing his monster. Agito didn't wear anything beneath his pants, so it sprang free, causing Luna's eyes to widen.
"I guess whenever you were enhanced, your strength wasn't the only thing that got bigger." Agito simply bucks his hips, and Luna smirks.
"Fine, I've teased you enough." She says, and brings her hips forward. Slowly, she crouches over him and guides him to her entrance. Luna lowers her self, and moans as he slips inside of her throbbing heat. His hands gripped her hips, and as they began to move he helped bounce her up and down.
"Oh, Agito! Your thick cock feels so good inside of me. Your stretching me so much!"
"Yeah, bounce on my cock." He says, and watches her cute perky breasts bounce. Playfully, he smacks her petite ass, and she moans. He leans up, and sucks a nipple into his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue and nibbling a bit.
"Fuck, Agito!" She screams, feeling the familiar sensation of the cord pulling tighter. He begins to grunt, and his thrusts became much harder. He slams her small frame down, and he finally hits that special spot inside of Luna.
"Yes, oh please dont stop!" He repeatedly hits this spot more, and she soon cum's, her juices flowing down and coating over his member. The sheer feeling of her convulsing and muscles tightening around him sent Agito over the edge, and he burst inside of her. After he was done, she rolled off and laid down beside him, both trying to catch their breath.
"Holy fuck, Agito. You were amazing! I have no doubt the baby will be beautiful!" She exclaimed happily, and cuddled up next to him. He smiled, and stroked her long white hair.
They laid there like this for hours, and eventually falling asleep in the comfort of each others arms. Agito awoke the next morning, said his good byes and promised to return in a years time to check up on her and the pregnancy, then returned to Neutral City. 9 months later, Luna gave birth to two beautiful babies in perfect health, with snow white hair. There names were Luka and Kusano.