Zero Control ✠ Zero x Reader (Forced)

I'm new to Cross Academy. I've only been here a few months, but I've become good friends with Yuuki and Zero. I mostly talked to Yuuki, and sometimes Zero, but he's never really around. I've developed an infatuation for Zero, yet I know he has his delicate lilac eyes set on Yuuki. We were in the middle of a boring lesson that drowned on, so I close my eyes heavy with fatigue.

-

I jerk awake when a random person shakes me and says that class is over. I gather my things and walk out of the class room, going back to the Sun Dorm. I went to my room, sighing as I close the door, then pulled out my text books and studied for a test that would take place the next day. It soon grew dark and I decided it was time to get ready for bed. I brush my teeth and change into my pajamas, then burrow under my covers and shut my eyes.

I've been tossing and turning all night. No matter what i can never seem to get to sleep. I sit up abruptly in my bed, and decide to walk around campus to try to calm my nerves. I quickly get dressed, donning my school uniform, then swing over the sill and jump out my window. I knew doing this wasn't aloud, but if i did get caught by the disciplinary committee, i could probably talk my way out of it because Zero and Yuuki were the only ones on it, and Yuuki's my friend so i'm sure she would let me off easy, but i'm not sure about Zero.

The night calms my uneasy nerves as i walk around in the woods, admiring how the moon shines through the foliage above. I sigh and let my mind drift off. The grass crunches soft beneath my light steps, and soon enough I'm at the lake.
I see the outline of a person sitting against a tree near the shore. Curious as to who it is, I hide quickly behind a tree and try to get a better look.

It was Zero. He sat with one knee up with his elbow resting on it, his handsome features covered by his hand. A box laid beside him with pills scattered carelessly around it. I decide that I should probably leave, considering I definitely couldn't get away if he catches me. I turn to walk away, but step on a stick.' Damn it, (Name)' I mentally scold myself.
Before I can turn to see if he heard, I'm pushed roughly against the tree. I gasp when I look up to see Zero, his once beautiful lavender eyes now a deep glowing crimson.

"You shouldn't be out here. It's way past curfew." He growls.

"Zero, why are your eyes red?" I ask worriedly. He steps back and grasps his neck, letting out a groan.

"(Name), leave. Get out of here." He yelled at me.

"No Zero, i want to hel-" I'm suddenly pushed against the tree once more, my chest pressed against the rough bark. He holds my wrists in his hands as he pins them on either side of my body.

"Z-Zero, what are yo-" I'm interrupted when he takes a long lick up my neck with his wet tongue. Waves of adrenaline pulse through my body. I close my eyes at the feeling of his warm, moist tongue gliding across my skin. He suddenly bites down, his teeth sinking slowly into my flesh. It hurts at first, but it soon turns into the warm feeling of pleasure. I clench my hands as he sucks harshly at my neck. It soon dawned on me that he was a vampire. At first i thought he was just extremely horny and feeling a little on the kinky side, but he would have let go of my neck by now.

"Z-Zer-AHH." I try to say, but end up moaning as he detached his fangs that were protruding out of his mouth from my neck, but licks his way up to my ear. He pushes my hair to the side and nibbles at my earlobe. He lets go of my wrists, and turns me around. Only to be pinned once again to the tree. He puts both arms above my head, holding both wrists in one hand, and with the other he slowly traces my collar bone down to my cleavage. He loosens the ribbon around my neck and uses it to tie my hands together. I couldn't escape because he had tied my hands above a branch and that was keeping me in place. I pulled at the restraints, but to no avail. He rips my uniform apart, leaving me only in my bra, skirt, thigh highs, and shoes. I watch helplessly as he discards my clothing onto the dirt.

"Zero, please." I whimper as he rips the straps off my bra. It falls to the ground beside my other shredded clothes. His eyes wander lustfully over my curves. He brings his hands to my breasts and squeezes them, kneading them and massaging them with his cold fingers. I can't help but moan reluctantly as he rubs his thumbs over my hardened buds. He smirks devilishly at my reaction, his eyes taking on a mischievous glint. His hands slowly slide down my legs, until they reach the hem and he lifts my skirt up to reveal my womanhood. His fingers rub along my mound, rubbing in teasing circles around my clit.
"So wet already." I blush furiously. He bends down and slips my shoes off. I realize that this may be my chance to try and escape. Even if what he did felt great and I enjoyed it, he practically raped my neck, and tied me to a tree. I swiftly kicked him where the sun don't shine, and brought my foot quickly up and kicked him across the face. He fell onto the ground, holding his crotch. I smirked and attempted to run away. 'Shit! How could I have forgotten I was tied to a tree?!'. I realized that I just kicked a vampire. I mentally face palmed. I'm in deep shit.

He soon recovered. Even if he is a vampire, he would have stayed down for a while after getting kicked there. He sat up and wiped some blood off his mouth. He got up and pressed his body against mine.

"Now your gonna get it." He growled into my ear. 'Shit! My virginity is practically already gone.' I think. He gets on his knees and pulls down my undies and skirt in a painfully slow manner. I suck a breath in sharply at the sudden rush of cold air. He brings his face to me and teasingly runs his tongue along me. His tongue slips inside of me, swirling it around. He soon begins to full on eat me out, nibbling gently at my clit and teasing my entrance. I close my eyes in pure bliss as he toys with my clit. I could feel the knot in my stomach winding tightly. He pulls one of my legs over his shoulder to gain a better angle. My hormones go into over drive when he inserts a finger into me, pushing it to the knuckle. I moan loudly and I buck my hips, using my body language to beg for more. The cord is just about to snap, when he pulls away.

He stands up and grins at the way I look. I bet I'm a sight for sore eyes. I'm sweaty, breathless, and left unsatisfied. He unties me and I fall limply into his arms, too weak from the events that just took place and blood loss. He puts me down and puts my shoes, skirt, and panities back on me and wraps his jacket around my shoulders. He carries me back to my room at the Sun Dorms. He lays me down gently and tucks the covers around me. He then disappears out my window.

-

I sit up, my vision still blurry. Once I can see, I look around to see I'm still in class. 'Holy shit. That was just a dream.' I thought. 'Probably shouldn't have read that hentai the other night.' I think to myself and look around to see people are staring at me. My cheeks flush. I must have been moaning.