Scars •|• Zuko x Reader (Lemon)

Its only been a few weeks since Zuko joined the group. No one has truly forgave him yet except me, so he gets a lot of glares from everyone, especially Katara. I've been traveling with the avatar ever since my village was raided by the fire nation. They just so happened to be flying above right when i was about to be killed. They only managed to save me, so everyone else in my village died. And everyone thinks im weird since i forgave him so easily.

Right now its the middle of the night, and I can't seem to get to sleep. I just keep rolling around on the hard ground trying to get comfortable. I sigh and decide to go on a little walk. I slip on my shoes and open the flap of my tent. I step out and im met with the crisp salty night air. I tip toe by Sokka who happened to fall asleep by the fire while he was on guard. I giggle lightly at his expression. His forehead was crunched up and his mouth was hanging open with drool dripping out.

Once I was out of the camp, I walked down a little path I had discovered earlier in the day. We had set up camp near the sea, but we couldn't see it from were we had set up because a thick patch of trees blocked out view. And I was hoping the trail i had found would lead me to the sea. As I walked down the narrow path, i looked to the canopy above me. I could see the full moon through the cracks in the foliage. I inhaled the salty air deeply, and smiled as it reminded me of my child hood. I lived in a village by an ocean. Our village harvested the never ending supply of iron in the near by mountains. And since we were earth benders, it made out job easier. I sighed at the memories of my child hood, and wrapped my shawl tighter around me. I soon came to the end of the trail that opened up to a beach.

I slipped off my shoes and sat them by a log and began to walk down the beach. With each step, my toes buried into the sand and molded around my feet. I passed several beautiful sea shells, that i stopped to admire. One of them even had a small crab inside of it. I put all of them back and continued walking. I saw a small light ahead of me, and squinted my eyes to try and see clearer. I was suprised to see Zuko sitting on a large rock. I softened my steps, and changed directions so I can sneak up behind him and scare him.

I crept closer, and mentally picture his suprised facial expression. I was right behind him, and just as I was about to tap him on the shoulder, He suddenly spun around. He launched himself off the rock and I was soon pinned to the ground.

"Z-Zuko!" I yelled.

"(Y/N)? What the hell are you doing out here?"

"I was just taking a walk."

"Why were you sneeking up on me?"

"I wanted to try and scare you." I try and wiggle out of his grip.

"Can you get off me please?" He looked down at our positon. His chest was pressed against mine, and his legs were in between mine with my arms pinned above my head. Basically we were in the missionary position. He blushed lightly and got off me. I brushed the sand off me and we sat back down on the rock together.

"So, what are you doing out here?" I ask.

"I couldn't sleep." He replies, and doesn't say anything else. We just sit there in an awkward silence for a few minutes. During that time I sneak little glances at his scar. His face is calm, and his shaggy hair is in his eyes. I focus on his golden eyes, and go into a trance like state just staring at them.

"(y/n)?" He asks, breaking the silence and shaking me out of my trance.

"Hm?" I hum and stitch my fingers together and rest my chin on them.

"Why do you trust me so much?"

"I don't really know. But I guess its because I know that your truly sorry for everything that's happened." I start. I turn my head and look out at the ocean. The bright full moon reflected on the soft blue waves of the sea. Stars dotted the midnight sky and a few clouds drifted under the moon.