Boxers or Briefs? ➳ Sebastian x Reader (Lime)

We were all in a big circle playing twenty questions.

"(y/n), how big are your boobs?" Bardroy asked. I smirked. I went over and whispered in his ear. His eyes visibly widened and he gulped. I laughed and went back to my seat.

"Its your turn, miss (y/n). Yes it is." Mey Rin stated. I smirked and looked at Sebastian.

"Oh dear." He sighed.

"Sebastian?"

"Yes, miss (y/n)?"

"Boxers or Briefs?" I questioned confidently. He looked a bit surprised, but it went away quickly.

"Why don't you find out." He said as walked over to me. I smirked. He held his hand out.

"Gladly." I took his hand. I grabbed a platter of cream and fruit in case i get hungry.

"Be quick about it Sebastian." Stated Ciel. Sebastian placed a hand over his 'heart' and bowed slightly. He led me to a guest bedroom, and locked the door behind him. I walked over and place the platter on the night stand, then plop down on the bed. He walked over to me, his ruby eyes sparkling mischievously. He smirked and began to undo his belt. I waited patiently. He was going agonizingly slow, so i decided to help him.

"Sebastian, I swear you're more perverted than people give you credit for." I state and push his hands aside and unbuckle it swiftly. I quickly unbutton and pull the zipper down on his slacks, and pull them down his legs.

"So, you're a briefs kind of guy, eh?"

"It appears so, Madam." He chuckles. I gulp when I notice the huge bulge protruding from the briefs.

"Ah, Sebastian, you wouldn't happen to, for some erotic reason have a boner, would you?" He shook his head.

"No, miss. I'm afraid its always like that."

"Hmm, nice." I compliment. He gives me a close eyed smile.

"So, do you by any chance want to, umm, ya know..."

"It would be my pleasure, madam."

"Umm, ok cool. Would you mind helping me?" He nodded and began to help me remove the many layers of my dress. I was soon down to only my corset, and he began to unlace it. My boobs sprang free, and he smiled.

"What are you smiling about?"

"You did tell the truth, they really are (b/s)."

"You could hear me when i said that?"

"Yes, you said it quite loudly." I pout and begin to work on him. I remove his coat and everything else. Hes now left in his tie, gloves and briefs. He starts to undo the tie, but i slap his hands away. He gave me an odd look.

"Leave it on." I whispered and used the tie to pull him into me. I connect our lips and begin to confidently move my lips against his. He smirks into the kiss and i feel his hands trail across my body. I tangle my hands into his soft raven hair, and tug at his scalp. He doesn't moan, but I can tell he's enjoying it by his body language. I feel his gloved hand move to caress my cheek. The fuzzy material tickled and a light giggle escaped from my lips into the kiss. He hooked his tongue underneath my top lip and nibbled lightly. He pulled away and I licked the saliva from my swollen lips. I bring my hand up to his face and push his bangs back and mess up his hair.

"You're so adorable." I said and pinch his cheeks.

"Mish (y/n). Migte I hash wut you're doing?" He asks his voice slightly muffled.
"It's about to be you." I grin and tackle him so that I'm straddling him and he's laying with his back on the bed with his arms spread out. I undo the tie around his neck and take his hands into mine. I place his hand behind the headboard then tie the tie around it.

"Sebastian, I know you can get out anytime you like, but please be good, for me?" I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"As you wish, Mistress." I grin and grab the cream on the night stand. I squirt it out on his slightly built, smooth, pale chest. I bend down and begin to lick it off. He may not be enjoying this, but i sure as hell am. After i finish that, I pick up the platter of fruit and select some plump strawberries. I squirt some on his nipples, and they look like snow cover peaks. He shows no sign that hes enjoying this so far, but he will soon. I place the strawberries on top, and bring my lips to his right nipple. I pick up the strawberry with my teeth, and bring it up to his nose and wipe some whip cream on his nose. I bring the strawberry into my mouth and giggle. He seems slightly amused, so i lean in and kiss him. I push part of the strawberry into his mouth and he bites half of it off. I pull away and lick my lips. I go back down and continue to lick the rest of the whip cream off his nipples, making sure to nip and suck at them here and there. After I was done, i sit up and straddle his hips.

"Was it really that bad?" I questioned, tracing his defined chest.

"Why would you think that?"

"Well you didn't seem to be enjoying it." I pout. Little did i know that the whole time he had to use every bit of self control not to rip from his restraints and fuck me senseless. I sighed and began to undo the knot in the tie. As soon as he was free, he swiftly pinned me down to he bed. He sat up, straddling me, and removed his gloves with his teeth. He tossed those aside, then grabbed the fruit platter. He picked some strawberries, put it back on the table. He got off from my hips, then pushed the strawberry into me. I gasped at the sudden coldness of the frozen berry. He came down and began to lick and suck, and sticking his tongue inside of me, pulling the strawberry from inside of me and eating it like it was a fucking piece of chocolate. I blushed a deep red, and he went to grab the cream, when a loud knocking came at the door.

"Sebastian!" Ciel's high pitched voice called.

"I told you to be quick about it, what the bloody hell is keeping you. You better not be doing to her what you did to that nun." Sebastian only smirked and put his clothes back on in lighting speeds. He walked over to the door, and opened it.

"Hello young master, me and miss (y/n) were just finishing up." He said and opened the door so Ciel could see me practically naked with only a blanket wrapped around me. Ciel groaned.

"Be back in 5 minutes or else, Sebastian. I'm sure that will be plenty of time for you." He said and walked away. Sebastian turned back to me.

"Shall we continue?"

~

Hai, 2 updates in sorta one day!